Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations (15135 Views)

Lekki Tollgate CCTV Video Watched By Lagos #endsars Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / Magu: Buhari Keeps Lobbyists In Suspense As Battle For EFCC Top Job Steps Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations by Dmano: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
What is the meaning of another panel again,if you don't have anything against him let us hear word. I don't want to hear magu this magu that again
Re: Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations by earnit1: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations by ejimatic: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
fergie001:

I wouldn't know whether those Magu prosecuted had the luxury of a PreJudicial Panel of Enquiry.
Panel is panel ..court is court ..To me they are wasting time with their needless panel
Re: Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations by fergie001: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
ejimatic:
Panel is panel ..court is court ..To my they ate wasting time with their needless panel
You think they don't know what they are doing?
A judicial panel of enquiry can only indict & cannot be a factor in arrests or prosecution. Its just to drag and make us forget about it.

1 Like

Re: Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations by ejimatic: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
fergie001:

A judicial panel of enquiry can only indict & cannot be a factor in arrests or prosecution. Its just to drag and make us forget about it.
I agree with you....Their concern is to indict and justify the need for replacement
Re: Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations by fergie001: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
ejimatic:
I agree with you....Their concern is to indict and justify the need for replacement

1 Like

Re: Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations by frog12: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
i dont see the different between salami-panel and this new one. looks like dey want magu out of the way, so they are dragging it. maybe magu dey investigate someone close to the presidency or even malami himself.

fergie001:

Re: Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations by frog12: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
cluelessness everywhere.

ejimatic:
Re: Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations by fergie001: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
frog12:
i dont see the different between salami-panel and this new one. looks like dey want magu out of the way, so they are dragging it. maybe magu dey investigate someone close to the presidency or even malami himself.
Exactly.....
Re: Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations by morris477(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Panel panel until they said Maguu has no case to answer
Re: Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations by ZooOga: 3:27am On Aug 10, 2020
Dmano:
What is the meaning of another panel again,if you don't have anything against him let us hear word. I don't want to hear magu this magu that again

same panel from the beginning. the journalist's (Soni Daniel – Abuja) title is confusing. more info on the panel is being released.
Re: Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations by SirTenu: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2020
:PBla! bla! bla! there's God ooo! in den Patience voice coolBla! bla! bla! there's God ooo! in den Patience voice
Re: Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations by frog12: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Jonathan’s Kinsman Chide Anyim / Supporters Storm Orji Kalu's Abia Residence, Reaffirm Support For Him, APC / Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.