Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today (75083 Views)

Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively / Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T / Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by inumidun2010(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Moscodee1990:
I'm resuming church 2021 God's willing

Dis one go don backslide finish oo oo..

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by Didi2d(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
One church I passed through today, omo na serious fight them dey fight o.

Couldn't understand what could cause such a fight in a church

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by urchcoded(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Christ embassy folks don't wear masks. Once you reach gate, you are ordered to remove your mask. Stubborn people

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by ideabuilder: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Darkseid:
Good for the church goers, I usually stay on my bed till 11am on Sundays. Wearing facemasks and social distancing in the church should be among the funniest things that I've seen this year, I guess they're scared that their Lord can't protect them anymore.

Nobody is scare of any covid19, it's the law to wear mask and everybody will have to comply. God is bigger than any disease.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by DammyGbade(m): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
There is nothing special in this undecided

Campaign ground has no
*Thermometer
*Sanitizer
*Water to wash hand

And most of the people wear no face mask in order to shout Obaseke/iyamu very well.

But this useless government is trying to enforce stupid law in places of worship.

Why should I be serving my creator under 'the law/Bondage'? Impossicant!!

I'll resume church whenever I'm free to serve my creator without any preventive measures.

For now, my room is my church!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by shagarinews: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
[i]"I must confess, i was glad to be in the house of the Lord today".
So you were glad to be in the house of the lord. My dear, you have literally told us that your house is the house of the devil.

Mattew 18 : 20 says "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]"

You can as well gather in God's name in your abode with your family. He shall surely be present.

Now, tell me why you attended the mass?

1. To show off your new shoes
2. To show off your new cloths
3. Meet with other members
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by Positiveme2020: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
ednut1:
opportunity to show off new cloths and cars don come

On point brother
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by SeriouslySense(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
okay
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by DavidEsq(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
See English wey dis kain old mama dey speak. Tueh!!! angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by Pio44: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
If u want to sell old roof zinc, go to the west grin
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by Positiveme2020: 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Fabola20:
*EARN IN FOREIGN CURRENCY ( € Euros) while You LEARN!*

Call or WhatsApp 07030096983 for more info and registration

TwentyXpro is a training school for Network marketers & Online marketers with a 100% Compensation plan as we LEARN.

*Facebook remains the biggest platform for online/network marketers to build their authority which will result in exponential growth of their businesses & this is the benefit of taking the 1st course( Facebook Mastery)*

*TwentyXpro is like going to a University to learn Online/Network marketing and aside getting knowledge & International Diploma certification from the company; you also get paid 100% commission for sharing & inviting others to come take the courses*
interesting right❓

: *TwentyXpro* is an online academy that teaches people how to build any business online and how to easily find customers and clients.

*These are the courses offered by TwentyXPRO & their prices* ��

1️⃣ Facebook Mastery €20
2️⃣ Instagram Mastery €40
3️⃣ Prove yourself & Deal with Others €80
4️⃣ Accelerate your sales €160
5️⃣ Viral Marketing €320
6️⃣ 30 days Action Plan €640
7️⃣ S.E.O secrets €1280
8️⃣ The millionaire Breakthrough €2560

At the end of 8th course, you get a 1gram gold bar/the cash equivalent as *an extra gift*

♦️♦️ you only pay for
course1(€20) from your pocket if you get involved in the Referral marketing aspect ����

❗❗ *Note: In Nigeria, the signup fee is subject to the exchange rate for the day*

�� �� ���� ���� � ����� �� €5100 �� ��� ��� ��� ������� ���� ���� ������, �� �� ��� ��� ������ ��, ������ ��� ��� ���� ���� ����� *_BUT_* *we are going to show you how to buy all these courses with just €20/$23/R500/N11000 out of your pocket and how to also earn a life changing income*

The courses are divided into 2 stages because it is believed that from achieving course 5, one begins to enjoy a lifestyle of luxury

STAGE 1
Course1⃣: *Facebook Mastery*
Course2⃣: *Instagram Mastery*
Course3⃣: *Prove Yourself*
Course4⃣: *Accelerate Your Business*

STAGE 2
Course1⃣: *Viral Marketing*
Course2⃣: *30 Day Plan of Action*
Course3⃣: *S.E.O. Secrets*
Course4⃣: *The millionaire's Breakthrough*

So with just €20 EUROS which Is ABOUT N11,000.00,

Apart from the Fact that you will get to go there the 8 courses valued at €5,100 Euros ( About
N2,330,083.67 )

You have the potential of earning €1,013,040 Euros ( About N462,820,477.31) on All the 8 courses!
Imagine this.

With €20 Euros ( N11,000) you get to do 8 course Valued at €5,100 ( N2,330,083.67)

Then you have the Potential of Earning €1,013,040 Euros ( About N557,172,000) on All the 8 courses!

Now even if you are unable to Achieve this, you will definitely earn much more than your Initial €20 Euros ( N11,000.00)!

You are Not Investing Any money, you are simply getting paid as you do the courses and as you refer others to enroll!

Story
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by Ibrahiimo(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Wetin OLOSHOS no go see for CHURCH;

OLOSHOS of nowadays, if you see them for church they will PRETEND and wear MARY Amaka, but their MIND is not in the CHURCH.

They are waiting for PASTOR to dismiss church, so that they COULD go back to their BUSINESS. Trust an OLOSHO at your own PERIL.

OLOSHOS attend church service for a REASON best known to them, either they are chasing RAT or RAT is chasing them, or maybe they ARE eyeing a particular MEMBER.

Wetin Concern Me!!!
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by masui(m): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hamilton1:
Ewedu nd Amala should still stay indoors,
Why ar de Reopening churches in SW,
Mtcheeeew

grin grin grin grin

Bros, easy nah, why you come paint these roofs like this?
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by ikorodureporta: 12:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Didi2d:
One church I passed through today, omo na serious fight them dey fight o.

Couldn't understand what could cause such a fight in a church
cheesy

Possible factors:
1. Oga, the place is filled up. You have to wait till d next set.
Oga: Open the gate now...do u know who I am??

2. Oga, you can't enter, yr temperature is higher than the acceptable limit
Oga: Nothing do me. I'm not sick

3. Oga, wear yr facemask...
Oga: I'll wear it when I enter

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by ikorodureporta: 12:09am On Aug 10, 2020
I no sure say I go enter church with mask Lemme continue my home worship
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by ikorodureporta: 12:11am On Aug 10, 2020
ednut1:
opportunity to show off new cloths and cars don come

no b small... selfies throughout
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by armadeo(m): 12:41am On Aug 10, 2020
Karemarealty288:
We don hear.... My problem with u is this ur posing... grin

That entire post is simply an advert.

If you know you know.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by madjune(m): 12:43am On Aug 10, 2020
This posing is called Covid block.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by Cleanworld(f): 12:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Hamilton1:
Mtcheeeew

The brown roofs you are seeing are filled with happiness, endurance and agape love that only united people can have. None of these buildings haven't produced sons or daughters of reputable means and high calibers. you don't use your left hand to point at your father's father house. we respect and cherished these heritage that is rear, yes, we will show our children's children this heritage and achievement its doesn't come with idle hands. we toiled to built them and forever they will remain to testify how many 'foreigners' has lived there.
stay blessed

The brown roofs are beautify and full of stories for the Oduaa generations to come.

remain blessed
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by Cleanworld(f): 12:46am On Aug 10, 2020
BabaIbo:

grin cheesy
The brown roofs you are seeing are filled with happiness, endurance and agape love that only united people can have. None of these buildings haven't produced sons or daughters of reputable means and high calibers. you don't use your left hand to point at your father's father house. we respect and cherished these heritage that is rear, yes, we will show our children's children this heritage and achievement it doesn't come with idle hands. we toiled to built them and forever they will remain to testify how many 'foreigners' has lived there.
stay blessed

The brown roofs are beautify and full of stories for the Oduaa generations to come.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by zakkxx: 1:02am On Aug 10, 2020
I hope you will not just be the hearer but also the doer. no fonication, lies adutry, malice ( na women landmark be that) but if you go and come back by branching to your boy friend house and doing medemede? you have just wasted your Sunday na demonds go frustrate u. God forbid is not your portion.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by seangy4konji: 1:26am On Aug 10, 2020
u go fear tuber of yam
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by egojiokwu(m): 1:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Hamilton1:
Mtcheeeew

Is it brown paint they used on top of those buildings?

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by Yahksbiz(m): 1:40am On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by 4tomandchi: 2:19am On Aug 10, 2020
Lagos wey the thing full.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by cbrass(m): 2:26am On Aug 10, 2020
DammyGbade:
There is nothing special in this undecided

Campaign ground has no
*Thermometer
*Sanitizer
*Water to wash hand

And most of the people wear no face mask in order to shout Obaseke/iyamu very well.

But this useless government is trying to enforce stupid law in places of worship.

Why should I be serving my creator under 'the law/Bondage'? Impossicant!!

I'll resume church whenever I'm free to serve my creator without any preventive measures.

For now, my room is my church!!

Thank God i am not alone.
The church is really weak, they have totally lost it.
I refused to go to church today because there is just no point in us fooling ourselves and acting cowardly

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by Btruth: 2:44am On Aug 10, 2020
.......and no face mask?
Alakoba!
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by bigcasava1(m): 2:47am On Aug 10, 2020
Karemarealty288:
We don hear.... My problem with u is this ur posing... grin
I laugh
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by bilulu(m): 3:01am On Aug 10, 2020
oloriLFC:
Me no dey go anywhere anytime soon
But you dry boyfriend house go collect gbola.... repent o
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today by gpatern: 3:28am On Aug 10, 2020
Hamilton1:
Mtcheeeew

As a bonafide youruba man, son of the soil.As omo Oduduwa tokan tokan.
There is a saying that we all can not sleep and face the same direction.Let Us be constructive and look inward why is everyone from the east part of nigeria always calling sout west , brown roof state.

1 Surely they dont see that inn their state, because i have been there too.
2 They simply need an explanation why new generation yoruba failed to change the face of the ancestra home at least the roofs.
3 Borneout of curiosity.

My Opinion and answer are that :

1 Asides that they were built hundreds of years back, they as well symbolise the labour of yoruba heroes past, it shall not go in vain.
2 Well to do offspring that should have change the roof at least are afraid of the juju men that leave inside those houses that is why yoruba say - To ba you ki o panu, ko ma se ikun bobo, tori paye gbege,Meaning dont show yourself because this live is evil.
3 Some of our fathers that build those brown house leave curses that no one should sell it and even go as far as asking them to be burried either one of the room in the house or right infront of the house and not to be taken to cemetary.
4 Many of the offspring that own thoses house are either born and brought up in lagos and have never visit home.All they no is Im a yoruba man from so so state but failed to visit to prevent stories that touch the heart.

All of the above my basic reason why those broof would remain for generations to come

My suggestion of what can change the brown roof to mordern houses is per adventure the family agree to give those houses to developer to renovate it as it is practised in some parts of lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) / Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.