Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate (30440 Views)

ADP, LP Win Senate, Reps Rerun Elections In Plateau / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by moodyguy: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

It is not.check atiku vs buhari supra
it is check bayelsa APC ouster case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Jymsyno: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
I was in court 9 on Monday when the case came up. It's very dicey for APC. Justice Taiwo Taiwo was very fair and firm to all parties. He kept repeating that time is of essence. He approved substituted service for Barr Nwosu and told the first respondent to file all processes in 7 days. Barr West pleaded for more time and Justice Taiwo later extended it to 24 October. The 3rd And 4th respondents did not appear in court.
But in all Nwosu was very confident from his body language.
Justice Taiwo also said the CJ told him to see to the case and make sure Justice is done and that is why he had to leave Lagos to preside.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
moodyguy:
it is check bayelsa APC ouster case

Your not a serious fellow.people like you only read headlines or book cover

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
FamilyprideNig:

It doesn’t work that way for election matters ... you declared documents as yours ..you had all the time in the world to ratify or rectify any anomaly. You can’t because of the urgency of an election adopt documents vide an affidavit that may or may not be yours ... You as a candidate have a duty to provide controversy free documents not depending on INEC to resolve controversy from your documents.

It's a pre election matter oga
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
stormborn28:
your certificates can still be challenged. I always warn students about this... Their naivety at secondary and university is a fun time " anyhow " e still be

That someone has slight differences in a name doesn't amount to forgery. Once the issuing body confirms that the name went through the institution it kills the forgery allegation.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Because there's no opposition to hold it up to the highest scrutiny.

My point is actually that you just can't say someone forged certificates on the basis of some discrepancies in names. Once the awarding body confirms that name in their archive that settles it. The rest is just to reconcile the names with an affidavit.

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Indispensable85:

My point is actually that you just can't say someone forged certificates on the basis of some discrepancies in names. Once the awarding body confirms that name in their archive that settles it. The rest is just to reconcile the names with an affidavit.

Tell me what you think happened in the Bayelsa case
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

They lost that case to inexperienced lawyers. Go and read what the appeal court judges said in that case.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Friend22(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
moodyguy:
fallacy

We shall see at the end of the day.
You guys are simply chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Friend22(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Xisnin:

You are an illiterate.
It is clear that your education did not progress beyond foundation level.
Anyway, I will oblige you and point out your shallow reason.

Who cares what he became?
What kind of a world does the result justify the methods use?
Oh, "I have been getting away with it in the past, therefore, I am right".
Do you know how that sound to reasonable and objective people?

Here you are displaying your illiteracy once more.
You are free to spell your name however you like but you can't
be an M in the moning and N in the afternoon on official documents.
It is funny that I have to point this out for you.

Reading seems to be a challenge for you.
The man has several names combinations with no single consistent one
and you are talking about a smart lawyer and surname coming first.
Even the affidavit he swore did not match any of his presented documents.
I don't want to believe that you have a problem distinguishing between basic alphabets.

Oshiomole can have a million names as long as the basic one is consistent and no one challenges him.
He is even a bad example to use as he also paraded questionable credentials.

I don't expect you to see what you don't understand.

You think breaking up my statements and nitpicking them makes you some sort of " analytical genius?"
Sorry to break this to you, you are just a confused busy body putting himself up as some sort political Juggernaut.
You know nothing.
I have pointed out that there are no name combinations but you still insist without any proof.

Read this below and chew on it.
My domain was basically religious stuff, biyt I can see why most of you choose politics because this is where you can increasing your lying capacity.

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Mylove55(f): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
jchioma:

Oh, that's a new one. I see the opposition taking full advantage of these flaws to give the APC a technical knockout even if they won the election.
you dont have sense,
you dont even know, that thief obaseki will first be disquify before thinking of disquilifying audu.

because both thief obaseki and shaibu forge certificate, not misspelling of names.
real forging of certificate by thief obaseki.
thief obaseki said he finish eghosa grammar sch in 1973, and finish UI in 1976, but UI said thief obaseki finish UI in 1979.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Mylove55(f): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jymsyno:
I was in court 9 on Monday when the case came up. It's very dicey for APC. Justice Taiwo Taiwo was very fair and firm to all parties. He kept repeating that time is of essence. He approved substituted service for Barr Nwosu and told the first respondent to file all processes in 7 days. Barr West pleaded for more time and Justice Taiwo later extended it to 24 October. The 3rd And 4th respondents did not appear in court.
Justice Taiwo also said the CJ told him to see to the case and make sure Justice is done and that is why he had to leave Lagos to preside.
Mylove55:
you dont have sense,
you dont even know, that thief obaseki will first be disquify before thinking of disquilifying audu.

because both thief obaseki and shaibu forge certificate, not misspelling of names.
real forging of certificate by thief obaseki.
thief obaseki said he finish eghosa grammar sch in 1973, and finish UI in 1976, but UI said thief obaseki finish UI in 1979.
Jymsyno:
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Mylove55(f): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

what happen to thief obaseki, shey nysc corrected the name
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mylove55:
what happen to thief obaseki, shey nysc corrected the name

Has WAEC corrected Gani's name?
Think before you type
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Indispensable85:

They lost that case to inexperienced lawyers. Go and read what the appeal court judges said in that case.
Inexperienced SAN? You must be a former CJN I think
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Inexperienced SAN? You must be a former CJN I think

Go and check the names of those that depended Degi at the high court. They only brought in some more experienced lawyers after the damage. In any case being a SAN doesn't define in totality how good you're as a lawyer. Some lawyers are not SANS but have won more cases than very many SANS.It was SAN that started recount of ballot papers a day to the end of the allotted time giving them to proof their case. In the end he got stuck in the middle of the exercise for want of time. That's what he would've done earlier and it would've helped the case of ize iyamu in 2016. They took the case to appeal court for time extension but were turned back to the tribunal.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Mylove55(f): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Has WAEC corrected Gani's name? Think before you type
they will correct it tomorrow, that is why you lack sense
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mylove55:
they will correct it tomorrow,
that is why you lack sense
Have you finished licking Osinbajo's ass that the next one you've taken a liking to is Gani the thug. All you this internet rats self.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mylove55:
they will correct it tomorrow,
that is why you lack sense

Don't mind that little boy

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Kindledlight(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Indispensable85:

That guy you are answering is just being ignorant

I think the bayelsa judgement is more political than APC having inexperienced lawyers,that is my opinion though but then i have my facts and that is what wike and co want to use eventually POI wins.

All this PDP people I don’t know when slight changes in names sum up to certificates forgery.

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by moodyguy: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Friend22:

We shall see at the end of the day.
You guys are simply chasing shadows.
time will tell

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? / Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps / Fayemi ‘Hustling’ To Become Tinubu’s Foreign Affairs Minister- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.