Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate (30418 Views)

ADP, LP Win Senate, Reps Rerun Elections In Plateau / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by socialsanitizer: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
APC HAS FAILED IN EDO STATE TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT..... THERE IS JUST HOW FAR MANIPULATION, GODFATHERISM, AND MANEUVERING CAN GO

6 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by jchioma: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Praxtech:

This is just an introductory case ...main case is that APC has no candidate for the Edo polls

But how is that so? I thought the fault lies with the deputy candidate, that's why I asked if he could be replaced, though I doubt and perhaps that's where the governorship candidate will be affected.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Praxtech: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
jchioma:

But how is that so? I thought the fault lies with the deputy candidate, that's why I asked if he could be replaced, though I doubt and perhaps that's where the governorship candidate will be affected.
The Iyamu was not properly nominated. His primary elections has coma

9 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by aimuafigo: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
jchioma:

You appear to be the fool here. The colour stamp is INEC's recent acknowledgement of receipt on the supposed "certificates" presented to it by Audu abi na Abudu or Ahudu. Check the dates. Use your head.

My person, you for ask whether im get head first!

8 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by jchioma: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Praxtech:

The Iyamu was not properly nominated. His primary elections has coma

Oh, that's a new one. I see the opposition taking full advantage of these flaws to give the APC a technical knockout even if they won the election.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is Nigeria
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Sonnyboom: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ipob masturbate on foolishness as always.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by BtcAirdrop: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
jchioma:

Oh, that's a new one. I see the opposition taking full advantage of these flaws to give the APC a technical knockout even if they won the election.
bros no vex oo.. But it's seems like you're conversing with an airhead. Who instead of answering your smart questions about the deputy governor's case, instead of answering or saying that he doesn't know, he decided to divert to the governor....
Let's wait for the lawyers or those knowledgeable about it to come and touchlight the matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by moodyguy: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sonnyboom:
Ipob masturbate on foolishness as always.
When they are scared they start calling ipob up and down.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Bimpe29: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
What a relief for PDP as far as Edo Gubernatorial Election is concerned!
May PDP win eventually Aameen.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Unigrad: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Vote Governor Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki for continuity. No to godfatherism, no to agberoism.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Malawian(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
adekennis:
Color stamp on a photocopy..Now i know most people on this nairaland are fool...
Was it supposed to carry photocopy stamp? Those are copies submitted the INEC was INEC stamped with coloured ink, or were they supposed to submit original copies?

9 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
There's no case here. Obtain confirmation from the various issuing bodies and backed with a simple affidavit of reconciliation of names.Tender them before the court, that will kill the case at the high court. That's what Degi failed to do because of arrogance and the inexperienced legal team that handled the case. I just did mine recently. I had three different names on my certificates before now. I had only my surname constant but the two other names were different in all the certificates.

11 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by thaprofit88: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Malawian:

Was it supposed to carry photocopy stamp? Those are copies submitted the INEC was INEC stamped with coloured ink, or were they supposed to submit original copies?

Guyyy!!!! Just read ohk!! Don’t say anything again.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by HundHunter(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
adekennis:
Color stamp on a photocopy..Now i know most people on this nairaland are fool...

Do you attached your original certificates or documents to your application letter when applying for a job?

APC is a goner!

LOL! cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by surgical: 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
moodyguy:
The case is watertight oooo.Time for lawyers to cash out for Oshiomhole head.But why is APC always making the same mistakes.,...abi na divine intervention be this?
is it not clear to you that the party is a conglomeration of dull people,if you are in doubt check how they are administering the country,or the comments by their supporters etc

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Racoon(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
The same reason Oshiomole gave for the Disqualification of his estranged former godson.APC is cursed with certificate forgery spell.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Sonoyom(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Osho.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by 9gerian: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
You are smart!

olaric:
Ok, but they should have kept this in case he won the election.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Praxtech: 12:30am On Aug 10, 2020
9gerian:
You are smart!

No. There are a plethora of court cases coming. Iyamu head go spin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Praxtech: 12:31am On Aug 10, 2020
BtcAirdrop:
bros no vex oo.. But it's seems like you're conversing with an airhead. Who instead of answering your smart questions about the deputy governor's case, instead of answering or saying that he doesn't know, he decided to divert to the governor....
Let's wait for the lawyers or those knowledgeable about it to come and touchlight the matter.
You're empty-headed

2 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 12:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Praxtech:

No. There are a plethora of court cases coming. Iyamu head go spin.

You have been running riot funnily.the case is weak.do you even realize that apc has already taken pdp to court over same issues!

2 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dogogo1900: 12:57am On Aug 10, 2020
Aisosa25:
*Edo 2020: APC campaign suffers setback as ADP accuses Ize-Iyamu’s running mate of certificate forgery*

*_…documents show four name variants: Audu Abdul Ganiyu; Audu Abudu Ganiyu; Audu Gani; Audu Ahudu Ganeyu_*

The running mate of the candidate of the All Progressives Congress APC in the September 19 governorship election in Edo State, Gani Audu, is embroiled in a certificate forgery case, as documents submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) show discrepancies in his academic qualifications and other means of identification.

The discrepancies appear in a number of documents and show a trail similar to the inconsistencies found in the academic credentials of the sacked deputy governor of Bayelsa State, Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo, which caused the APC to lose the state after the Supreme Court ruled that his certificates were defective thereby nullifying the party’s ticket in that state's recent governorship election.

To compound Audu’s woos, the Action Democratic Party (ADP) has instituted a court case at the Federal High Court, Abuja, seeking the court to disqualify the candidate of the APC as result of the defective certificates of his running mate.

The ADP is asking the court to rule that certificates submitted by Audu are forged and that he was not fit to stand for the September 19 governorship election in Edo.

In the documents, while Gani Audu swore to an affidavit submitted to INEC with his name as Audu Abudu Ganiyu, his other documents bear conflicting names.

A legal expert, Mr. Blessed Omonuwa, who assessed the documents, said, “While his name on the affidavit is Audu Abudu Ganiyu, in his voter's card, his name is Audu Abdul Ganiyu. Likewise, in his APC membership card, his name appears as Gani Audu. The WASSCE/GCE certificate he submitted bears Audu Ahudu Ganeyu. His APC membership card bears the name Audu Gani. The discrepancies are bewildering. The action violates section 182 (1) (j) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (As amended).”

“Hence, there is no way we can say that a person with this conflict of names is the same as the Gani Audu we see today on the campaign trail of the candidate of the APC.

“The only explanation one can hazard is that he may have used the academic credentials of another person and tried to pass off as that person. The case is watertight and may well spell the end of the APC campaign trail as they are sure to suffer the same fate as their party’s candidate in Bayelsa, who had similar liabilities in his certificate.”
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 12:57am On Aug 10, 2020
Racoon:
The same reason Oshiomole gave for the Disqualification of his estranged former godson.APC is cursed with certificate forgery spell.

Its a funny distraction.theres no case there,his surnames are consistent.they will instead remove obaseki before pastor.anyway pastor is winning the polla
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 12:58am On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=Dogogo1900 post=92647675][/quote]

Pure nonsense...the 14 days timeline to institute such cases has elapsed
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dogogo1900: 1:00am On Aug 10, 2020
If this is true then you people are stupid because they can still change him now abd use someone else as running mate.
If this is not true then you people are very stupid and desperate because no matter what you do or say Obaseki is a going home.

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Yankee101: 1:21am On Aug 10, 2020
Wahala dey
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Scream(m): 2:38am On Aug 10, 2020
adekennis:

You are the only fool here! Big one at that...

Illiterate, let me educate you.

* The aspirants submit copies (photocopy) of their credentials not the originals.

* INEC stamps the photocopy with any color of "received stamps" showing that they received the documents.

* It carries the date (sometimes, the time) it was received.

Stop insulting people, stfu and learn...

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Praxtech: 6:14am On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

You have been running riot funnily.the case is weak.do you even realize that apc has already taken pdp to court over same issues!
Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by SIONKPO1(m): 6:30am On Aug 10, 2020
Indispensable85:
There's no case here. Obtain confirmation from the various issuing bodies and backed with a simple affidavit of reconciliation of names.Tender them before the court, that will kill the case at the high court. That's what Degi failed to do because of arrogance and the inexperienced legal team that handled the case. I just did mine recently. I had three different names on my certificates before now. I had only my surname constant but the two other names were different in all the certificates.
Oga,if you must have different names it must have been backed up by court affidavits as at when the name was changed,the most ideal thing is for APC to substitute him,if its possible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by drskyfly007(m): 6:33am On Aug 10, 2020
Dogogo1900:
If this is true then you people are stupid because they can still change him now abd use someone else as running mate.
If this is not true then you people are very stupid and desperate because no matter what you do or say Obaseki is a going home.
INEC Timeline for substitution of candidates has elapsed!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by drskyfly007(m): 6:35am On Aug 10, 2020
9gerian:
You are smart!

On the contrary it is a pre election matter.....It will be struck out if presented post election! So it is best to present their case now!

Bayelsa 2 loading!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eid-El-kabir: Amosun, Wale Tinubu, Others Visit President Buhari In Daura / Fayemi ‘Hustling’ To Become Tinubu’s Foreign Affairs Minister- Sahara Reporters / Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.