Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate (30443 Views)

ADP, LP Win Senate, Reps Rerun Elections In Plateau / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Friend22:

Guy ,you people should shut up!
This is how some "smart" dudes scam you people who claim to be lawyers and at the end of the day make fools out of you people.

Thank God for circumspection.

I have gone through the said documents and I can tell you without any iota of doubt that the ADP and their probably charge-and-bail lawyer will have their case struck out because there is no case here.
It's so sad people no longer take the pains to see things themselves,but would rather hop on the back of people's traducers to nail them.
The so called "discrepancies" that appeared is coming from the blurred lenses of that lawyer.

There's no "Ganeyu" or "Ahudu" as claimed by the lawyer in any of the documents presented .
And knowing vanguard news for what it is, I never expected anything better that this akara journalism they pursue.

I urged you to zoom into the documents as presented and see for yourselves that many of you are being led to the slaughter like zombies who can't think for themselves.

The name(s)Gani Audu is a result of filling of names in a document.
It depends whether you are using your first name first or last name first.

For example:
My first name(real name)is Abdul kareem and my surname(family name) is Malik.
I can choose to alter the order of my names depending on the document(s) I am filling.
I can fill Malik Abdul Kareem or Abdul Kareem Malik,or Malik Kareem.
It changes nothing.

I give you an instance,Joe Biden the current democrat presidential candidate and former American vice president is known as Joseph Biden and it was never disputed, but he shortend Joseph to Joe.
And it is common place to call or change Abdul Ganiyu to Gani as a campaign name like Joe Biden as far as the surname as expressed by indispensable remains constant.
It's common place!

This is not even a case worthy of mention.

In addition,let me say it could be Muhammed buhari or Mohammad buhari or Ahmed buhari.all are same.ejimatic,duwdu,fergie,flordflorez, eriokanmi take note

2 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Mires: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
politicsng:
Wahala. Oshiomole will have serious running stomach tonight

I will advice youths to do online dating or yahoo instead of them to allow themselves to be used for election violence. My neighbour who does online dating using dating sites like Bit Mistress recently made N4.8m. If he was a political thug, can politicians give him N4.8m? Instead they pay peanuts and he can die for nothing. Let's use our brain.

Crime didn't pay. There's dignity in labour.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by ejimatic: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

In addition,let me say it could be Muhammed buhari or Mohammad buhari or Ahmed buhari.all are same.ejimatic,duwdu,fergie,flordflorez, eriokanmi take note
. I don't honestly know that Ahmed and Mohammed are the same..noted now.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Friend22(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Xisnin:
This only shows that the man is a stark illiterate but not forgery.
That is left for the court to decide.

What is even funny is that he couldn't get his party card name right though
it is irrelevant to the forgery case as that is an internal party affair.

I guess APC screened their governorship candidates but not the deputies.

Moral of the story, never pick an illiterate as a party candidate.

You come here to be loud about everything.
Do you even know what am illiterate mean?
Using words you don't understand shows how shallow you people are .
This same man ruled etsako West for 2 terms without issues.
A became a state house of rep for 2 terms no issues about his so called name issues.

Gani - Ganiyu - Abdul Ganiyu is one and the same.
In my place,Muhammad can spelt or pronounced as Momoh,Mohammed and Momodu or Muhammadu.

It could be that surname came first before last name or vice versa in the documents that this "smart" lawyer seem to have picked out .

Oshiomole had several names too..
He was called Aliyu Adamu Oshiomole.
Later Adams and Eric was added his name.

I don't even see any issue here.

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
dokie:

Is Inec permitted to accept any documents at this time?

It's not INEC, I'm talking about the court. By law INEC doesn't even have the powers to disqualify candidates.

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Run for your state gov first and we will see if what you did is ok

I've used it for the purpose I did it and it was accepted.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Friend22(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
ejimatic:
. I don't honestly know that Ahmed and Mohammed are the same..noted now.
They are,sir!

Just like Joe is for Joseph

Mike for Michael or even "Mikel" Obi(ex Nigerian mid field maestro)"Mikel" Arteta (current Arsenal manager)

In fact ,there are many names that can be shortened with their different variants.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ayemileto:

I think Degi's case is difference. Plus they got Court affidavit too.

In that case, even the surname wasn't constant. All the names, including the surname, changed at one point or the other.

You might want to revisit the thread, and read up about the case again.

My point is that they have no case. They're grabbing on straws.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Friend22(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
SIONKPO1:

For me I prefer another political party to win this battle but ize iyamu is a known criminal

This is obviously the cry of a dying horse .
They went from attacking Ganduje to Oshiomole seeing that those were not working,went ahead to attack the personality of the pastor now,it's now the turn of the deputy candidate.
Inshaa'a Allaah they shall keep being disappointed.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nuel19:

Educated illiterate and an irredeemable fool

Product of drug abuse and cursed generation.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Ayemileto(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Indispensable85:

My point is that they have no case. They're grabbing on straws.

The court will decide that.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ayemileto:

The court will decide that.

Sure
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by ejimatic: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Friend22:

They are,sir!

Mike for Michael or even "Mikel" Obi(ex Nigerian mid field maestro)"Mikel" Arteta (current Arsenal manager)

In fact ,there are many names that can be shortened with their different variants.
I know names can be clipped or abbreviated but the application in the Muslim names is what I don't know much about....All your various examples across diverse orientations are appreciated.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by ejimatic: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Friend22:

They are,sir!

know names can be clipped or abbreviated but the application in the Muslim names is what I don't know much about....All your various examples across diverse orientations are appreciated.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Friend22(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
ejimatic:
I know names can be clipped or abbreviated but the application in the Muslim names is what I don't know much about....All your various examples across diverse orientations are appreciated.
It applies to muslims too Sir.

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by ejimatic: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Friend22:
. Thank u....appreciated
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by ejimatic: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Friend22:
. Thank u....appreciated
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by ernieboy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Indispensable85:
There's no case here. Obtain confirmation from the various issuing bodies and backed with a simple affidavit of reconciliation of names.Tender them before the court, that will kill the case at the high court. That's what Degi failed to do because of arrogance and the inexperienced legal team that handled the case. I just did mine recently. I had three different names on my certificates before now. I had only my surname constant but the two other names were different in all the certificates.
u are assuming the certicate are genuine, if they are not that process will not work, degi could not do it because his certificates were fake, not arrogance.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Eriokanmi: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Just like saying John is same as Johnson or Johnston? Isorite

Also take note, baba put down one name and same appeared on his waec result and nomination form, nothing changed. Its now left to any region or tribe based on their naming pattern to call baba either Muhammad or Muhammed. What's indicated on the certificate is What's considered legal
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by SIONKPO1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Friend22:

This is obviously the cry of a dying horse .
They went from attacking Ganduje to Oshiomole seeing that those were not working,went ahead to attack the personality of the pastor now,it's now the turn of the deputy candidate.
Inshaa'a Allaah they shall keep being disappointed.
pastor?
Stop playing the religious card here,its people like you that said this government is the will of God now see the terrible disaster we are in this country
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by SIONKPO1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

My brother,why are you twisting the narratives. Why are you diverting? Now that the cultism tag on pastor has failed,you want to tag him a criminal,has he ever been convicted? If he is,obaseki too is.both are equally bad
He has a #700m corruption case and oshiomhole called him a thief and you now want Edolites to believe same tagged criminal
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
SIONKPO1:

He has a #700m corruption case and oshiomhole called him a thief and you now want Edolites to believe same tagged criminal

He is innocent until proven guilty.don't forget that his commissioner was caught abroad laundering money....pdp in the past tagged obaseki a criminal too
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Just like saying John is same as Johnson or Johnston? Isorite

Also take note, baba put down one name and same appeared on his waec result and nomination form, nothing changed. Its now left to any region or tribe based on their naming pattern to call baba either Muhammad or Muhammed. What's indicated on the certificate is What's considered legal

No sir.buhari waec had Muhammad while inec wrote Muhammed.gani's surname is the same,it is a none issue
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
ernieboy:
u are assuming the certicate are genuine, if they are not that process will not work, degi could not do it because his certificates were fake, not arrogance.

There's nothing to show in the documents that says the certificates are fake. What they're holding on to is the variation in names.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by SIONKPO1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

He is innocent until proven guilty.don't forget that his commissioner was caught abroad laundering money....pdp in the past tagged obaseki a criminal too
But you once said dasuki stole billions of naira
guy,hypocrisy is too much,stop sticking your neck for politicians cause they are all the same
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by NaMe4: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
AHUDU and ABDUL are never the same!

The issue shall be resolved in court!
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
SIONKPO1:

But you once said dasuki stole billions of naira
guy,hypocrisy is too much,stop sticking your neck for politicians cause they are all the same

I prefer pastor
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by rayv234: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Imagine a gang of fraudsters coming to handle the economy of Edo state. These guys will not only loot Edo state, the will sell the state.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by moodyguy: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Thank you.this case is settled
NO ITS NOT
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by moodyguy: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Friend22:

You come here to be loud about everything.
Do you even know what am illiterate mean?
Using words you don't understand shows how shallow you people are .
This same man ruled etsako West for 2 terms without issues.
A became a state house of rep for 2 terms no issues about his so called name issues.

Gani - Ganiyu - Abdul Ganiyu is one and the same.
In my place,Muhammad can spelt or pronounced as Momoh,Mohammed and Momodu or Muhammadu.

It could be that surname came first before last name or vice versa in the documents that this "smart" lawyer seem to have picked out .

Oshiomole had several names too..
He was called Aliyu Adamu Oshiomole.
Later Adams and Eric was added his name.

I don't even see any issue here.
Use your head and stop being beclouded by sentiments.This is Bayelsa scenero replaying itself
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by moodyguy: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Friend22:

They are,sir!

fallacy
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by moodyguy: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
ejimatic:
It does not hold water,all names in his documents shld tally if not it could be term to be forgery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / Sex For Food Rocks IDPs Camps, Female IDPs Offer Camp Officials Sex – NOI Polls / 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.