Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out (47493 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj / BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by styless(f): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
shocked
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Noel19: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Fear women, Nobody understands them?

Even women don't understand themselves!

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by sharminator5: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
is well

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Horbar1: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Water plenty for your eye...

We sell quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across.
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by freetheking: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
damiloladuke:
Big Brother Naija housemate has been evicted from the reality TV show.

He's the 3rd housemate to be evicted from the 2020 edition of the show, following Ka3na and Lilo who were evicted in the previous week.

The highlight of tonight's eviction was when Tolani Baj cried after the housemate was evicted, despite voting him and Tochi out. That's funny.

She's however being blasted on Twitter over her hypocrisy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F33wP6QKjYw
Hypocrisy in the highest order.

1 Like

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by just2endowed: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Fear women. Nobody understands them shocked
i

No fear humans
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by kolade560: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oluromantic:
There's nothing like fear women there. Na game. The table fit turn against her too tomorrow. That's why dem suppose consult baba say-and-do and wash their head before them enter that bbnaija house but na only how dem go open breast n yansh for the house dey their mind

baba I fear u o grin
Oluromantic:
There's nothing like fear women there. Na game. The table fit turn against her too tomorrow. That's why dem suppose consult baba say-and-do and wash their head before them enter that bbnaija house but na only how dem go open breast n yansh for the house dey their mind

baba I fear u o
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Hotzone(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
In between decisions
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
I fear who no fear women cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Shockabzoba(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
It wasn't actually hypocrisy... She felt bad and guilty for what she did. Didn't you guys see how bad other housemates felt when Eric's name was called? That alone was enough to put tears on someone's face, talk more the conviction that she's one of the housemates that voted them out...I guess that's why she broke down.
....But still fear women ooh!!! Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Temitope009(f): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lol. This one is funny
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by flyingpig: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
faithfull18:
Data available undecided [b]Don't know what this thread is abou[/b]t.
grin
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Coldfeets: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Why wouldn't she cry?

It pains to see a friend go.

That's quite understandable.

Besides, it's all about making choices.

If Eric and Tochi were her least favorite choice of housemates, then it is what it is!

Tochi even said it: IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!

2 Likes

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by faithfull18(f): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
flyingpig:
grin
Abi, I don't watch the show.
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by hammer3: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
THEY SHOWED HER NO INTEREST.

SHE IS PISSED.

2 Likes

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by moneyissweet(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Including you too. I fear who no fear una.

exquisitehair:
Crocodile tears... But women sha tongue
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Chirowman(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
what concerns me at least Eric will stop peppering us with the too much indomie that can finish one carton of indomie in a day.

1 Like

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Oracleforce: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Postboiswag:
Tolanibaj think say she Sabi play game...few more weeks for her to leave the house

An average lady is tricky and pretentious in nature...they are like snakes....though called a weaker vessel but posses deadly poison.....i don't think I can have a deeper level relationship with any Lady...

You voted someone out and you are crying....does this correlate...?she can't escape it, someone else will vote her out in the next eviction spree

2 Likes

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
She is next to go.

1 Like

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by omenka(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
Just here to remind you all
I fabricate all types of machine.
Rice destoner, dehusker, parboiler, popcorn machines both solar and gas powered
Ovens
Grills etc.
Can you make a sugarcane juice making machine? How much would it cost?
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by XtrymGodwin: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
E be things!!!
Meanwhile I have affordable data packages for nairaland mtn users only.
1gb for 400
2gb for 750
3gb for 1100

Very realiable and affordable.
Dm me asap @ WhatsApp @ 08060385470
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Kobicove(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Fear women. Nobody understands them shocked

What's with all this "Fear women" stuff?

She had no choice
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Jebolala(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
That's what we call HYPOCRISY! Arant nonsense kawai...
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by olaitonto(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
No Issue ...Lets Settle >> Its A Game! Everybody Is A Player!!
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
omenka:
Can you make a sugarcane juice making machine? How much would it cost?
yes sir and it cost 200-300k depending on size

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Bmaster(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
faithfull18:
Data available undecided Don't know what this thread is about.
I want to resell data for you:
Are you on f.b,find me : zero 8 0881seven sixty 0 six
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Komu1048(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
jericco1:
That's the nature of humans. Don't ever put your hope on anybody.. she literally stabbed him in the back.. wtf is she crying after voting them out? Or she thinks that they won't get to find out or she's playing the long game.. in fact how come she is still in the house sef? Ugly thing undecided

Show me a human u created, if u can’t den all creation are wonderfully made

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) / Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? / Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.