Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out (47504 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj / BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Amanda4life: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
wale377:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nCzJjDSElg

Nengi vs Lucy quarrel
This is serious.
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Greatfullheart: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
No wonder juice world sang all girls are the same. They're are never to be trusted, they can still your heart and leave your life.

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Malawian(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Looks like that shaddy anti Igbo Yoruba thing is rearing its ugly cone head once again in the BBN 2020.

1 Like

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by luminouz(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Fear women. Nobody understands them shocked

I do.

Remove logic and seasoned reasoning from them, give them a full dose of EMOTIONALIN. That's what they understand. Be the cool one and you will be their rock of gilbratar

Dont give a FUQ about their words but their ACTIONS. Always know that the silent ones are either the best or the worst.

On the BBnaija 'crying freeman, crocodile-tear shedding female' I dont give a FUQ
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by mamaafrik(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
Just here to remind you all
I fabricate all types of machine.
Rice destoner, dehusker, parboiler, popcorn machines both solar and gas powered
Ovens
Grills etc.
contact me,i have client for you

1 Like

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
mamaafrik:
contact me,i have client for you
done
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Brunicekid(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
jericco1:
That's the nature of humans. Don't ever put your hope on anybody.. she literally stabbed him in the back.. wtf is she crying after voting them out? Or she thinks that they won't get to find out or she's playing the long game.. in fact how come she is still in the house sef? Ugly thing undecided
She offend you before
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Brunicekid(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Why cry when y'all know there will always be eviction..

There can only be one winner!!!
And runner-ups.
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Sirdestiny8lies(m): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
9jayes:
Her cry doesn't stop Baryern from beaten Chelsea 7-1

You're very sick....
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by ImaIma1(f): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
exquisitehair:
Crocodile tears... But women sha tongue

Are you even watching the show?The voting is compulsory, not optional. You have to vote whether or not you want to. And if the people you voted eventually get evicted, off cour you will feel bad.
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by WinLABSstores: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
Ovens
Grills etc.
Lol
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Vikalinda(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Did you find out if it's tear of joy or crocodile's tear?
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by jaxxy(m): 12:38am On Aug 10, 2020
Tolani doesn’t like triangles.
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 10, 2020
wale377:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nCzJjDSElg

Nengi vs Lucy quarrel

This is cringe. Is this the shit that goes on in that house?

Nonsense.
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by quickly: 1:48am On Aug 10, 2020
Big brother can be a metaphor for life.

Inside big brother na life and outside big brother na spirit world/heaven

MAybe we are living in a big brother simulation now

Think about it hehe

1 Like

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by trumpcoat(m): 1:49am On Aug 10, 2020
Continue watching bbnaija as you call us for all your paintings and wallpaper/panel purchase and indtallation including your wall screeding and pop ceilings.A trial will convince you
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by layzie: 6:35am On Aug 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
Ovens
Grills etc.

Pix of ur work
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Megatrix: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2020
Eye service toh badt!!!!
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by franugo(m): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2020
Brunicekid:
And runner-ups.

Runners-up bro
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Gospel367: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2020
Yoruba and backstabbing are like 5 and 6. Trust them at your own risk
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by edoairways: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Fear women. Nobody understands them shocked
It is a game

1 Like

Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Clothingonline9(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2020
Tolanibaj and kidwayya
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by meobizy(f): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Judases will always stab you in the back then join your friends and family to eat your burial rice. It is a story as old as time.
Re: TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out by Brunicekid(m): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2020
franugo:

Runners-up bro
Yeah, thanks for correcting that... Nobody is perfect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) / Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Tinubu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.