Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,376 members, 7,826,478 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor (24912 Views)

I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor / Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by Kemimarch16(f): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2020
They should kill him too not just dismiss
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2020
ayoola27:
Until the citizens of Nigeria agitate for a reform on the security sector, we'll continue to have mediocre security personnel and be at the risk of stray bullets from the people meant to protect usThe change ur darling Daddy promised doesn't cover security right?

Lol...of course not. Have you noticed how is now quoting people who are not even talking to him just because he wants to look good in public eye? Did you see how he suddenly started screaming wailers as soon as he jumped on the thread where the govt is sharing 10k worth of peanuts to Lagos? Right now he needs anything from apc to make him look sane on Nairaland front page.

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by immantoks: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2020
I rejoice when Nigeria police man die because the world is free of more future murderers. They will all die a miserable death.
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by BigBashiru: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
SilGent:
police supposed to protect lives are the one murdering citizens.

he should be jailed as well.

Can anything good come out of Nigeria
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by segun18(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is Evil. Look at how they waste the life of this young boy!
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by authority2006(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hamilton1:
Audio Dismiss,
Believe dem at ur own peril,
Mtcheeeew

Have faith, he will be charged on Monday (today) and remanded in Ilesha prison. Reporters should cover it
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
sinkhole:
guy, just relax, you have all the right to be angry but just relax. The st*pid policeman has been charged for murder by the government already, OK?

Lol, better.
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by kennyclassic: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
I’m just tired of this country called Nigeria. This is what happens when every dick and Harry is given a gun all in the name of policing. A man just lost his life cause of 50 naira!! Damn!

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by DonroxyII: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Human across board are different ... bring back death sentence.... Now this one would be given life imprisonment...
Once a black man knows if he kills , he would be killed, auto reset will set in in all dealing ....

You just wasted a destiny because of #50 .... May God Guide and protect us !!

The same people would see a thief or Armed robbers and tear race !!
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by Noloss(f): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
freeborn02:

It is "bribery gone wrong"

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by pacespot(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Why is that only dismissal is enough when a policeman killed someone, what about lockup and trial? So it means you can afford to kill if you're tired of your job as a policeman.
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by mechanics(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good for him.
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by earnit3: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by onyxo76(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
That's all they get. Dissmal. YOu took someone's life unjustly. You also extorted the person. And then you just lose your job. Looks like policemen are untouchable, no wonder they kill without remorse, afterall na just sack them go sack them.
same old story, dismissal dey end am, what nonsense...i don't think the case ever gets to court.
if i was in power, na public execution i go dey order for this officers

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by ronyman(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dismissal is not the solution but life jail time or death penalty.
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by zoedew: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
He is an armed robber.
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by abimic(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2020
I don't argue with an officer of the law with arm, I oblige their request, I would get them behind bars later. I remember when I and my guy lodged In an exotic hotel in vi, the police at the hotel ordered us to wash our hands at the entrance, my guy picked offense at the way the officer spoke, I washed but my friend failed to wash his, told the officer, you can't can talk to him that way, I had to drag and convince him to wash his hands, but him and the officer exchanged words, saying he doesn't fear him o, that he grew up in the barracks, that his parents are highly ranked officers, that if he does anyhow, he would remove his rank, it took the intervention of the hotel management to calm his nerves, both persons have temper management issue. Sometimes, doing as told saves alot, the dead can't be risen in this instance no matter the punishment of the dismissed officer. Any officer wey chop my money would pay back times two if involuntarily done by me except I didn't want to push it to my connect.
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by SeunDobo(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
elero oku ye and give the spirit 7 days to kill all the people that have hand his dead it work pass FBI
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by wendyparis19: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2020
I don’t even know how I ended up right here, however I assumed this topic was great.
roof repair edmond

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 18 In Kaduna Over Unrest (Photos) / Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 / EFCC Partners FBI To Fight Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.