Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Rejection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rejection (423 Views)

See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejection by Ghozky(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
I once felt rejected, because I told a friend, that I do like her, so I asked her what's her opinion about it and she replied "it's not a crime to like someone." She replied this way for me not to feel sad, but, i felt very bad and since then I've developed a phobia for rejection. I hardly ask a girl out because am scared of what if she says NO.

I don't know how I'm ever going to come off this stuff, I'm an introvert who spend some of his time living in his head. I really want to stop all this and feel how relationship taste like. I don't want to get married a novice who had never had a relationship before. I think relationship gets you ready for marriage.

I've also got personal issues like, when I like a girl, and I want us to start something and you aren't committing as much energy as I am. I just call it quits.
Fellow Nairalanders help a brother.
Re: Rejection by PrettyBunny(f): 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Calling it quit when you are not getting the same energy is a good one.

As for rejection, you need to learn how to handle it well. Not every lady will accept your proposal and if you keep getting intimidated because your proposal keeps getting rejected, you might end up getting married as a novice..Lol.
I have gotten rejected by guys too.. It's just that I move on faster..

And don't use being an introvert to shy away from things like this. It's also okay to take your time and man up. Don't let anybody make you feel otherwise..

1 Like

Re: Rejection by Oluromantic: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
As a fellow man, I understand your manly feeling as well as your introversion. But truth be told, 90% girls won't understand you till tomorrow. In this part of the world, girls expect to be understood especially when it comes to toastings, not the other way round. Majority of them who give the feeling of rejection can't handle it themselves if they're rejected.

Rejection is part of life and the more of it you handle, the more emotionally mature you'll become... The very reason why only few ladies understand emotional sensitivity n maturity...being there for someone than expecting someone being there for you. What one doesn't experience often, one can't know how it feels.

Therefore, you may have to go thru more of it after which you'll become a master and you'll play your toasting games with more humor. You can try ladies ur age or slightly older for maturity sake or go online to avoid physical rejection. But it just baffles me to see how emotionally and financially mature men won't pursue something better but go back to women that are immature and broke... women they're better than. God help men!
Re: Rejection by Ghozky(m): 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thank you so much PrettyBunny for your honest answer.

It's my first rejection by the way.
Re: Rejection by PrettyBunny(f): 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ghozky:

Thank you so much PrettyBunny for your honest answer.

It's my first rejection by the way.

Lol..More would come but that shouldn't be a reason to stay down from every blow..

I hope things works out well for the best..

Sending you light and love
Re: Rejection by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ghozky:
I once felt rejected, because I told a friend, that I do like her, so I asked her what's her opinion about it and she replied "it's not a crime to like someone." She replied this way for me not to feel sad, but, i felt very bad and since then I've developed a phobia for rejection. I hardly ask a girl out because am scared of what if she says NO.

I don't know how I'm ever going to come off this stuff, I'm an introvert who spend some of his time living in his head. I really want to stop all this and feel how relationship taste like. I don't want to get married a novice who had never had a relationship before. I think relationship gets you ready for marriage.

I've also got personal issues like, when I like a girl, and I want us to start something and you aren't committing as much energy as I am. I just call it quits.
Fellow Nairalanders help a brother.

there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being rejected, thats part of the game... as you cant seriously expect ALL the babes you like to feel the same way about you. here is a simple clue: the more girls you approach, the better your odds would be. so get back up, dust yourself up and put yourself right back in the game. no big deal!
Re: Rejection by Ghozky(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2020
Thanks for your advice Oluromantic, I appreciate.
Re: Rejection by Ghozky(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being rejected, thats part of the game... as you cant seriously expect ALL the babes you like to feel the same way about you. here is a simple clue: the more girls you approach, the better your odds would be. so get back up, dust yourself up and put yourself right back in the game. no big deal!

Thank Mr Brown, I'll just up myself and up my game.
Re: Rejection by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2020
O boy rejection na normal thing Na. The antidote for rejection na to ask another girl out immediately and no too dwell on why u were rejected, you might be surprised to know she rejected u because she have issues not because u have issues .

(1) (Reply)

Do Some Girls Dread Being Asked Out? / Elephant Attacks Man On The Road In India And Almost Kills Him / She Loves My D**k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.