Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) (30762 Views)

Jonathan And Bola Tinubu Held Hands To Have A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics / Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by ybalogs(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2020
IDeyNL:
I can't see Dogara here
I don dey look for am since oooo
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by hollah123: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
. so because they wore facemask is a pointer that the picture was taken recently? common buddy,a simple Google search will cure your ignorance.
when did people start using face masks or u just want to b naturally stupid?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Seen.
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by yeyeboi(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by batstan(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Trying to stay relevant
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by ignis: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Tinubu 2023

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Sheriman(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Who know if Facebook Adbreak Monetization is Eligible in Nigeria
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2020
frog eye bastard!!!
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Nuel19: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Baba40:
The husband of Igbos

As long as he continues to place street touts ahead of your learned people, no wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by sportFX: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2020
XINOIX:

his the one with white clothes

That is not dogara
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Baslyramond: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2020
President or no president igbos are most successful tribe in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by CapitalBank: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Their attention is on Edo for now, Edo is not Lagos like broken record, yet they wont stop coming to same Lagos for their greener pastures, awon mofos

Where in Lagos are you from?
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by tellwisdom: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2020
Bastardsss
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by ODI444(m): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2020
sarrki:
Powerful Bauchi State politicians of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have held a special meeting with the APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at his Abuja Residence.

Among those who were at the meeting are:

1. Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu.

2. Bauchi State APC Chairman, Uba Ahmad Nana.

3. Bauchi Central Senator, Halliru Dauda Jika.

4. Former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara.

In the voice of Edo state PDP chairman, sinking presidential ambition.
Tinubu is behaving like Laycon of BBN.

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2020
XINOIX:

his the one with white clothes
He is actually in white cloth......and not with white cloth.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by kolasoft: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2020
Nose cover prove you wrong

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Ayomide811(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2020
Gbasgbos on Igbo early this morning is unfair

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by dalass(f): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2020
tee2faith:

Hope hatred no go kill you so! Na wa for you o!
Which one be old picture taken centuries ago again?
[b]Cant you see them with masks?
Na [/b]which century corona start and people come dey use masks?
Be careful, unnecessary hatred for Jagaban's political doninace can kill

No mind the yeediot! grin

Too much hatred is primary cause for selective blindness grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Sonnyboom: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2020
Benmob:
Meeting for there pocket not for d masses. I don't need igbo presidency or Yoruba presidency but wat i need is a good leaders weda igbo, yoruba,hausa or even fulani that hv d masses at heart but that can not happen in Nigeria for nw becus will still luv corrupt leaders or leader who don't want to retire frm polities

To hell with your need

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Horlaryinkha(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2020
the bastard Adamu Adamu is busy financing with polithiefcians up and down yet, he refused to give update on resumption....Al I care about now is sch resumption,the thunder wey go strike all of una dey do press up useless leaders

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by policy12: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2020
agbolahan1991:
They are lobbying for vice president position....
It's now becoming crystal clear that the zoning of presidential candidate is going to the South West...

Our turn don reach

Must the presidency be about Yoruba and Hausa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Benmob: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2020
Nuel19:

As long as he continues to place street touts ahead of your learned people, no wahala.

nice respond

3 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2020
/
I wish Tinubu will declare and win the election. I will campaign and vote for him just to prove a point. Buhari's Presidency is already dealing a number on Katsina. As of today August 10, 2020, the good people of Katsina are enjoying Buhari's Presidency as noted below: grin

/
http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/09/breaking-armed-bandits-currently-attacking-katsina-community

BREAKING: Armed Bandits Currently Attacking Katsina Community
A resident of the area confirmed that the bandits stormed the two communities around 9:40pm on motorcycles while armed with weapons.

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by agbolahan1991(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2020
policy12:

Must the presidency be about Yoruba and Hausa?
My biafran brother....
A southerner can also contest ...
It's a free world....

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Benmob: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Sonnyboom:

To hell with your need
that why ur brain is not functioning that why nigeria is doom and forever be doom if will have pple like u!
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Oloripelebe: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2020
grin grin Ladipo and Alaba boys, over to you

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2020
olaric:
Being a Christian from the north, Tinubu wants to use Dogara as his running mate in 2023.

Ala ti ko le ṣẹlẹ. The same dogara that only just managed to return to APC. There are a handful of solid Christian candidates from the North if that's the cas. Dogara already fell his own hand by aligning with Mesujamba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Ventura1: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2020
We have paid trolls commenting and like each others post on this thread.
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
I can confidently swear with my life,this is an old picture taken centuries ago, if you believe all this afonja lying demons,then you can believe anything.

I wasn't aware we were wearing face mask in 2019 !

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by chiefkpokp(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Always wearing oversize cloths,e non go better for that tailor
sarrki:
Powerful Bauchi State politicians of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have held a special meeting with the APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at his Abuja Residence.

Among those who were at the meeting are:

1. Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu.

2. Bauchi State APC Chairman, Uba Ahmad Nana.

3. Bauchi Central Senator, Halliru Dauda Jika.

4. Former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara.

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by jrusky(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2020
I will say it over and over as far as apc is concern Tinubu is a name. Hate him or like him he is political genius this man is clever and if apc throw him away then apc has lost big fish.

I'm not his supporter neither apc fan but fact remain he has be in this game quiet a while he is very experienced. For 2023 I can not still say he wants to contest because he hasn't said so yet so can't be bothering my head for thst now.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2020
you head is there but that wont save him cool

olaric:
Being a Christian from the north, Tinubu wants to use Dogara as his running mate in 2023.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Travails Of Mama Boko Haram: Why She Is Held In Prison Since February / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.