Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing (30787 Views)

Strike: NRC Directs Shutdown Of Abuja-Kaduna, Lagos-Ibadan, Warri Train Services / FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Antoeni(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2020
So these Southern Kaduna People cannot Come together Contribute their Resources and Buy Sophisticated Weapons to Protect Themselves since Govt has Failed them ,
This Kind of Rubbish can Never happen in Region South~south .
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2020
I thought the only thing killing people in Nigeria was covid, at least death from other sources are not captured in ncdc records.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Farki: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2020
This is a global embarrassment. How many countries do faceless bandits go about slaughtering people and the police are arresting protesters?

Only in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2020
africandollar:
I am of the opinion that it is a basic human right for people to be allowed access to guns to defend themselves. The rich in the society should come together, procure arms for their people and arm a small army to defend their turf. Nobody has the monopoly of violence. God bless America!
I cant imagine a nigeria where everyone carries a gun...so many would be sent to the great beyond, governors, senators, corrupt policemen, etc.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Tumbulum: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2020
Just imagine that Igbo's are all over the country killing people like this Fulani's. I'm sure the country would have experienced another' civil war but here we are facing the same enemy everyday and nobody is even blinking an eye.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by BennyDon: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2020
The incessant attacks on Southern Kaduna is the devil's plan to islamize the entire area.

God of Israel shall fight this battle if Nigerian govt failed to arise.

I speak peace to Southern Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by AmazingELixir: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hope El Rufai's son is part of that protest since he is blinded to what is happening around but can see what is going on over a thousand kilometres away.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Jaqenhghar: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2020
What is happening in Southern Kaduna is similar to what's happening in Sudan, Darfur region.
Unfortunately the Southern Kaduna people are not united .
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by karkel(m): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2020
In sane clan this man would have resigned
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Tumbulum: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2020
hotdo9:

I cant imagine a nigeria where everyone carries a gun...so many would be sent to the great beyond, governors, senators, corrupt policemen, etc.
I disagree with you. People will respect each other more and people will always watch their back. There will be less armed robbery, less kidnapping and less terrorism.
Legalizing gun to every citizen is the way to go so that whenever am i danger,I will swoop to action to defend myself.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by shiwex: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2020
Buhari...worst Nigerian President. he is simply not up to the task. He's a real donkey.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by MENELIIK: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2020
Dpharisee:
The plan was solidified when Elrufai went against the age old Christian/Muslim ticket by taking a fellow Muslim as deputy knowing that he has federal might to rig and win the election, he publicly stated how he traveled to Niger Republic to pay compensation to the Fulani militia killing people in Southern Kaduna and middle belt.
He knows when to call them to other when they have fully displaced the original inhabitants to be replaced by foreign Fulanis.
There is derision in the SW over how they facilitated this murderous regime by repackaging a dictator called Buhari into a fake Democrat in 2015.
This is why Tinubu will rather call for the impeachment of Obaseki while campaigning with the killer Elrufai in Edo state.

Osun state in days of Oyinlola had a Christian governor and deputy, heaven did not drop! Then stop bringing Tinubu into every comment because of your B.P
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by karkel(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Antoeni:
So these Southern Kaduna People cannot Come together Contribute their Resources and Buy Sophisticated Weapons to Protect Themselves since Govt has Failed them ,
And you think they wont arrested and paraded as kidnappers and gun-runners by same people who do nothing when they see fulani herdsmen with weapons?

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by kalvoken(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:
I think this should be a nation-wide protest. Innocent people getting displaced of their ancestral lands and paying with their lives for nothing. Such a humanitarian disaster.

There should be a nation-wide protest. If we allow this to go unabated, the perpetrators may have the nerve to proceed further south.

Keep thinking. You guys are only getting what you ordered for.

There you go again, always threatening the south. Remember no one has monopoly to violence. You guys can come up south if you wish to meet your ancestors quicker.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by kalvoken(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2020
Antoeni:

Will the fulani jihadist in Power allow them. Any attempt by them to protect themselves will be foiled by the terrorists sympathizer in power.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Excuses: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2020
Since the attacks in southern Kaduna,elrufai has not mention or issued a statement..to condemn the attacks..all this is because southern Kaduna refused to vote elrufai...he said that,he was going to teach southern Kaduna a lesson..so this is it , elrufai..everything in Nigeria is politicize...

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Harrynight(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2020
So sad cry

One thing I know is that till thy kingdom come killing in the north will not end!
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by King44(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2020
Our position is that for the South-South, South-West, South-East, and the Middle Belt, whoever attacks one attacks all

There is no difference between what us happening now and what happened during Jonathan era

Maybe a slight difference and that is, the perpetrators are Buhari family... When would the north realize that Fulanis don't have their interests at heart?
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Excuses: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2020
elohim24:
And their governor is in Edo to campaign. Just like Buhari will fly out when there's a crisis. This just sum up what is wrong with us as a nation. Our leaders are so self-centred, not that followers are better though.

My guy..el-Rufai is a devil..he said it openly after 2019 General elections that he was going to deal with them..am telling you.just because southern Kaduna refused voting him, in deviance to the dilapidated nature of southern Kaduna..after his 4 yrs nothing in southern Kaduna..the people now said they won't vote for him.it's not more than what am telling you here..

I just called a friend from k.d now to confirm his safety..he told me all these..

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by freeborn02: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2020
post=92653395:
To all those who never want peace to reign in Borno state and our darling country as a whole,
Evil and painful ends await them all.
They can and will never escape destruction soon.
If you are here supporting those criminals and evil-minded people.
What will befall them will never be far from your doorsteps also.
Watch it!

You keep on bringing curses upon your own head. Buhari drafted Boko haram members (so-called repentants) into the Nigerian military. Shouldn't that tell you that Buhari is secretly supporting and sponsoring Boko haram?

Has Boko haram attacks stopped since these Boko haram people joined the Nigeria Army?

May your prayers come to pass and may you be included in its outcome.

The President must come with brutal force to bring to book the evil perpetrators and sponsors of this evil boko boys, this evil that has been affecting our nation since almost 2 decades must STOP.

Buhari can never be trusted to do anything about the attack. He hasn't shown in any way that his hands are clean.

Have you asked yourself why he hasn't sakced the service chiefs Despite the fact they they have shown that they have no solution to the problem?

AGAIN,
May it never be well with all Boko haram sponsors in our darling nation and may all those who support their sponsors all end up miserably in life.
May bitterness and pains never leave their doorsteps.
So shall it be.
The real hypocrite here is you. You see all the absurd policies of buhari and it's bad effect on the government, yet you come here to form innocence. You know his policies about Boko haram are counterproductive and suspicious, yet, you come here deceiving yourself that it is PDP that is sponsoring Boko haram. Is it the opposition that recruited Boko haram into the Nigeria Army?

Is it the opposition that refused to sack poorly performing service chiefs?

[b]Sane Nigerians,
watch out how hypocrites, swines, enemies of Nigeria and bastards will avoid saying Amen to this innocent prayer.
While, honest, good and hardworking Nigerians shout a very BIG AMEN.
Just watch it!
Watch them come up with stories to back up their foolishness and bitterness.
WATCH them quote this post and say all manner of jargon without saying Amen that will kill the evil Boko Haram sponsors.
All of una causing pains in dis country no go ever die better.

How do you manage to deceive yourself with such glee?! You remind me of a rogue that covers up thieves but joins protest against the thieves and even join others to blame someone else for the stealing.

What kind of hypocrite do we call you? Your own is the worst kind I have ever seen. And yes, may all your curses come to pass.

6 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2020
Will you just say AMEN or stfu!
Instead of all these long ranting and epistles.
Hypocrite of the highest order.

Say Amen and hear instant Gbos for your head.
Unrepentant hypo!
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by snoopanddre(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Iam a Muslim and I stand with those southern kaduna people. Why! Those killing them may be herdsmen or people I don't even know but you can't kill people like this and claim to b a Muslim. What have they done to you, you might be pursuing an ethnic agenda and try to give it an Islamic colouration but the fact and d truth is hell fire awaits you because I read the same Quran but u can keep deceiving yourself by mis interpreting d holy book to suit your selfish desire. I ve read about wars during the time of moses or Israelites also. Muslim are supposed to fight defensive wars and also against oppression and corruption but how many Muslims in this country practices this, allowing very ignorant people to have a very wrong notion about Islamic. We might not b perfect as a human being but leave Islam alone and pursue ur ethnic agenda, though I know all people from a particular tribe can and I repeat, can never b the same but Islam condems injustice and oppression and even the holy prophet Muhammad (S. A. W) proclaimed it clearly that even unbelievers, christians, Jews have their own rights and if you go against that, u should find ur seat in d hell fire but some of our people in dis generation will not remind people about that. People just chose to be very bad, those that doesn't even pray five times daily and doesn't have d fear of God will b d first to kill and you call that a Muslim, how? But if ur ignorance or hatred for Islam made u to forcefully tag them as Muslims then I think you are both hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Switch07(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2020
politicsng:
I wonder why the media are not covering the killings seriously. But if they shoot one black guy in far away America, Nigeria media will put it on their head like Gala

Who owe the media house same Corrupt politician, they control everything in the country but one day monkey go go market he no come back
When revolution peak everyone will pay for their crime
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Angelfrost(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:
I think this should be a nation-wide protest. Innocent people getting displaced of their ancestral lands and paying with their lives for nothing. Such a humanitarian disaster.

There should be a nation-wide protest. If we allow this to go unabated, the perpetrators may have the nerve to proceed further south.

Nationwide protest?! In Nigeria??!... Don't make me laugh!!!

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Angelfrost(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2020
Ugaboy:
I wonder group of people will to destroy life and properties, they derive joy and pleasure in doing it.
freedom of movement, yet will still for insecurity daily
MAY GOD WATCH OVER US ALL.

They are being sponsored and protected by this lying two-faced government!!!

The Fulani have long since become above all laws in Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Alaganature(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2020
And someone said we should pray for Lebanon... knowing fully well that our own country is also going through a lot of killing..yet we no pray for Nigeria and Lebanon we want come pray for.. mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Austeeenxx: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2020
The Nigerian government has obviously failed its people.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by nengibo: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2020
Its about time, SOUTHERN KADUNA LIVES MATTER

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by chigo003(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2020
Stop the killings

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by nengibo: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Tumbulum:
Just imagine that Igbo's are all over the country killing people like this Fulani's. I'm sure the country would have experienced another' civil war but here we are facing the same enemy everyday and nobody is even blinking an eye.
Why would Igbos even do that, stop comparing them to normad savages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest / Senators Form G77 To Remove EFCC From Presidency Control / Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.