Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing (30959 Views)

Strike: NRC Directs Shutdown Of Abuja-Kaduna, Lagos-Ibadan, Warri Train Services / FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Yujin(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
ebbo:
Southern kaduna people are the only one that can stop the killings going on in there place, by avoiding any confrontation with the fulanis and stop the killings of Fulani's and their cows secretly after little misunderstanding. By allowing the law to take its course when a fulani man commit an offence not generalizing every fulani man as a criminal. If not,southern kaduna natives or the security agents wont be able to stop the fulanis at all because they are the masters of the bush path. They ve the resources, cooperation and knows their ways around the bushes which we don't know about.
You are a fulani and aiding the criminality of your goons makes you complicit. There's a saying that if the passage of a man in any locality is accompanied by tales of woe, then the fault is from him. These present bloodbath in Kaduna has been witnessed in Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Benue, Nasarawa and even Southern states and the recurrent name has been fulani. It's not difficult to see that the problem is from them. Therefore, I want you to bear it in mind that your day of recompense is coming fast. All the records of your atrocities over the years are being compiled and they'll be revisited soon. El Rufai should bear it in mind specially. Tell him the world is a small place and he's a public figure.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Wierdceo: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nigeria is too backward. They should legalise guns and let people buy guns and protect their selves. What is all this nonsense?
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by tsauri1: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is quite unfortunate & no one is happy with this development. But do we remember people of Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina etc.? Please are they not human? These people have been under siege for over 3 years. I think they should protest to U.N
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by africandollar: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
hotdo9:

I cant imagine a nigeria where everyone carries a gun...so many would be sent to the great beyond, governors, senators, corrupt policemen, etc.

I dey tell you bro, e don already reach that level.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by bobolaga: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
No need for protest just defend your selves,the northern Muslim have concluded the plan to Islamize Nigeria,is very long plan,the Agenda is the top secret,Let all Muslims openly condemned Boko Harram and secretly support them,that is why Nigeria Government want every citizens with arm to surrender their arm to government authorities,so that during attack you will not be able to fight back,Nigeria military has been divided into three group two of the group is Islamic soldier among Nigeria Military,they are coming to south south for the final campaign,they are coming with business ideology,you can accept the business ideology,but let them rent apartment for a living not Hausa quarter or sabo,let them rent apartment the way you rent when you are in the north.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by revolt(m): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
these same southern kaduna ppl massacred thousand of igbos in the 1966 pogroms for no reason, somehow they don't think innocent blood will cry out....the fulani turn is coming no worries.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by bobolaga: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Islam don,t preach the good news they have for humanities,they are preaching is F&F,mean force and favour,if they new that you are few in number around them,you be intimidated, humiliated and force you to believe their faith,But if you are many in numbers around them,they will extended hands of fake favor to you,any where in the whole world that women is been force against her which,there will be no peace there,you can see many young girls that has been forced against their choice by BOKO HARAM and you are expecting peace,when you knew that all of us come to life through women of different faces and destiny.if you because of promotion and favor join any religion,you are telling God that created you that individually you can not achieve any things in life.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by ebbo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Yujin:

You are a fulani and aiding the criminality of your goons makes you complicit. There's a saying that if the passage of a man in any locality is accompanied by tales of woe, then the fault is from him. These present bloodbath in Kaduna has been witnessed in Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Benue, Nasarawa and even Southern states and the recurrent name has been fulani. It's not difficult to see that the problem is from them. Therefore, I want you to bear it in mind that your day of recompense is coming fast. All the records of your atrocities over the years are being compiled and they'll be revisited soon. El Rufai should bear it in mind specially. Tell him the world is a small place and he's a public figure.

Small rat like u ranting against ur superior (elrufai). U are a nonentity my friend,u can do shit abeg.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Kirigidi(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
landforeast:
Southern Kaduna can't breathe
Funny enough this Southern Kaduna indigenes are one of the best people I have seen in this Country. They are very peaceful and nice. The Government should rise up now and protect lives and properties of our Southern Kaduna Borthers and Sisters.
#SouthernKadunalivesmatters
which government? The one headed by all these Islamic terrorists? It's better for the natives to arm themselves and defend their ancestral lands by matching fire for fire.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by ebbo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
snoopanddre:
Iam a Muslim and I stand with those southern kaduna people. Why! Those killing them may be herdsmen or people I don't even know but you can't kill people like this and claim to b a Muslim. What have they done to you, you might be pursuing an ethnic agenda and try to give it an Islamic colouration but the fact and d truth is hell fire awaits you because I read the same Quran but u can keep deceiving yourself by mis interpreting d holy book to suit your selfish desire. I ve read about wars during the time of moses or Israelites also. Muslim are supposed to fight defensive wars and also against oppression and corruption but how many Muslims in this country practices this, allowing very ignorant people to have a very wrong notion about Islamic. We might not b perfect as a human being but leave Islam alone and pursue ur ethnic agenda, though I know all people from a particular tribe can and I repeat, can never b the same but Islam condems injustice and oppression and even the holy prophet Muhammad (S. A. W) proclaimed it clearly that even unbelievers, christians, Jews have their own rights and if you go against that, u should find ur seat in d hell fire but some of our people in dis generation will not remind people about that. People just chose to be very bad, those that doesn't even pray five times daily and doesn't have d fear of God will b d first to kill and you call that a Muslim, how? But if ur ignorance or hatred for Islam made u to forcefully tag them as Muslims then I think you are both hypocrites.

My brother the fulanis re not fighting or killing for the sake of Islam over here,is the case of reprisal attacks but guys from afar don't know wat is going on here. Fulanis abi herdsmen dont care about ur religion as long as u kill them or their cows,they dont forgive no matter how long it takes,they will revenge in a greater proportion.The southern kaduna natives knows the all truth but always claim being the victims if they re losing out, just Like the way the igbos behave before and after elections.

U guys should do more research and find out from neutral guys not this media propaganda. It will not solve the issue.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by ebbo(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
slimtoney:
May God intervene. May the people see why peace is priceless. May both sides know the importance of tolerance. There is always reasons for all actions and reactions. The issue of Southern Kaduna is one that calls for deep insights into what has been and what it is now. Justice must be seen to be served to the erring individuals and victims compensated. Sincere peace moves must emanate from the total resolution by the people themselves. The various groups and interests must have to show truthful dedication as they strive to bring peace to the society. The Press must be ethical and balanced in their report of events and happenings without sentiments.

May God bless u my brother,this is one of the only reasonable post so far on the topic. People on this side tend to just go with sentiment of the media people with out hearing from the other side of the story. God bless u one more time.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Yujin(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
ebbo:

Small rat like u ranting against ur superior (elrufai). U are a nonentity my friend,u can do shit abeg.
Lol. Terrorist be warned. Relay the message to El-Rufai. I'm certainly not your friend.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by oyatz(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
I know that your hatred for the SW will make you to bring in the SW into this matter that doesn't concern the SW.

1) Can the SW alone make anyone the president?

Ans= Capital No.

2) Did Fulanis Militias killings start in 2015?
Ans= Capital NO.

3) Are all the media (print, electronic and social media) controlled by the SW?
Ans= Capital NO.

Dpharisee:
The plan was solidified when Elrufai went against the age old Christian/Muslim ticket by taking a fellow Muslim as deputy knowing that he has federal might to rig and win the election, now security meetings are held without a Christian native, he publicly stated how he traveled to Niger Republic to pay compensation to the Fulani militia killing people in Southern Kaduna and middle belt.

Elrufai knows when and how to call his ethnic Fulani militia to other but not until when they have fully displaced the original inhabitants to be replaced by foreign Fulanis for whom Buhari declared free visa for all Africans coming to Nigeria.
Some key politicians in the SW facilitated this murderous regime by repackaging a dictator called Buhari into a fake Democrat in 2015 against the advice of Yoruba elders forum. Today we wake up to bad news everyday.

This is why Tinubu will rather call for the impeachment of Obaseki while campaigning with the killer Elrufai in Edo state.
The Media in the SW which used to be the mouthpiece of the common man has become so afraid to speak out and has been effectively silenced. They are waiting for a black man to be killed by a white officer in America so that they can scream racism embarassed
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by nograv: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:
I think this should be a nation-wide protest. Innocent people getting displaced of their ancestral lands and paying with their lives for nothing. Such a humanitarian disaster.

There should be a nation-wide protest. If we allow this to go unabated, the perpetrators may have the nerve to proceed further south.

When they do Nigeria will break and Yoruba and Igbo will be free of the North..

So let it happen I say..
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by viviangist: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ugaboy:
I wonder group of people will to destroy life and properties, they derive joy and pleasure in doing it.
freedom of movement, yet will still for insecurity daily
MAY LORD GOD WATCH OVER US ALL.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by oyatz(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
I strongly urge the people of Southern Kaduna to buy or fabricate weapons and confront the coward Fulanis killer Herdsmen that attack sleeping villagers in the dead of the night.

When they meet superior fire, they will run with their tails in between their legs like they are running away in Central African Republic.

These marauding Killer Herdsmen aren't Ghosts. They too bleed and can be seriously beaten.

ebbo:

My brother the fulanis re not fighting or killing for the sake of Islam over here,is the case of reprisal attacks but guys from afar don't know wat is going on here. Fulanis abi herdsmen dont care about ur religion as long as u kill them or their cows,they dont forgive no matter how long it takes,they will revenge in a greater proportion.The southern kaduna natives knows the all truth but always claim being the victims if they re losing out, just Like the way the igbos behave before and after elections.

U guys should do more research and find out from neutral guys not this media propaganda. It will not solve the issue.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by inyenejo(m): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Is!amic Terror!st President + terror!st governor ,
Southern Kaduna Christians stop crying stand up and defend urselves, those terror!sts ain't repent.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by airminem(f): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2021
May their SOULs rest in peace sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.