Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing (30792 Views)

Strike: NRC Directs Shutdown Of Abuja-Kaduna, Lagos-Ibadan, Warri Train Services / FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Slynation(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:
I think this should be a nation-wide protest. Innocent people getting displaced of their ancestral lands and paying with their lives for nothing. Such a humanitarian disaster.

There should be a nation-wide protest. If we allow this to go unabated, the perpetrators may have the nerve to proceed further south.

You are right bro.... But if they want this shit to escalate into a nationwide war, they should touch the South....Useless Government
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by superlightning: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2020
They attacked BENUE indigenes before now
Now they are attacking SOUTHERN KADUNA
....GOOD MORNING Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by tunjilee003: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2020
SimisoIami:
184 people killed shocked
terrorism has killed more Nigerians than covid-19 and HIV/AIDS combined....

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by tot(f): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2020
post=92653395:

These are great and honest words coming from a honest and good man.
This is a good man and not a mere or your average politicians our country have been cursed with.

The comment you quoted and supported said "The President has done well,".... just continue. Harvest time is around the corner for a number of you.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by tot(f): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2020
freeborn02:

You keep on bringing curses upon your own head. Buhari drafted Boko haram members (so-called repentants) into the Nigerian military. Shouldn't that tell you that Buhari is secretly supporting and sponsoring Boko haram?

Has Boko haram attacks stopped since these Boko haram people joined the Nigeria Army?

May your prayers come to pass and may you be included in its outcome.

Buhari can never be trusted to do anything about the attack. He hasn't shown in any way that his hands are clean.

Have you asked yourself why he hasn't sakced the service chiefs Despite the fact they they have shown that they have no solution to the problem?

The real hypocrite here is you. You see all the absurd policies of buhari and it's bad effect on the government, yet you come here to form innocence. You know his policies about Boko haram are counterproductive and suspicious, yet, you come here deceiving yourself that it is PDP that is sponsoring Boko haram. Is it the opposition that recruited Boko haram into the Nigeria Army?

Is it the opposition that refused to sack poorly performing service chiefs?

How do you manage to deceive yourself with such glee?! You remind me of a rogue that covers up thieves but joins protest against the thieves and even join others to blame someone else for the stealing.

What kind of hypocrite do we call you? Your own is the worst kind I have ever seen. And yes, may all your curses come to pass.

Well spoken.
I sometimes wonder if that guy is fully okay. I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by freeborn02: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2020
tot:

Well spoken.
I sometimes wonder if that guy is fully okay. I doubt it.

I doubt if mannabbgrills is really ok too. His comments are always on the flip side of reason and sense.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Tumbulum: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2020
nengibo:

Why would Igbos even do that, stop comparing them to normad savages
I'm just saying this to show the double standard. Imagine the hatred to the Igbo's just for being in the opposing side of Nigeria politics? Then tell me what would have been the outcome if our kinsmen were the one massacring people of other ethnic nationality.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Evii: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2020
Protest long overdue

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2020
Rule 2 to be successful in life : ignore losers! tongue

Just keep looking at them as they talk behind you.
Pay their families no mind, so you may live long on earth cool
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Lighero(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Its high time christians in this areas start protecting themselves, get licensed weapons. be wise as a serpent
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by slimtoney(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2020
May God intervene. May the people see why peace is priceless. May both sides know the importance of tolerance. There is always reasons for all actions and reactions. The issue of Southern Kaduna is one that calls for deep insights into what has been and what it is now. Justice must be seen to be served to the erring individuals and victims compensated. Sincere peace moves must emanate from the total resolution by the people themselves. The various groups and interests must have to show truthful dedication as they strive to bring peace to the society. The Press must be ethical and balanced in their report of events and happenings without sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Neddstark: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2020
While protesting, you guys should buy guns. That is the reality on ground.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Stan2330(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2020
This protest shouldn't be a 1-day protest, It should go on for days. With time other states will join

It is better they are all arrested cos they will be safe in police custody than in their homes

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by tot(f): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2020
freeborn02:

I doubt if mannabbgrills is really ok too. His comments are always on the flip side of reason and sense.

He is the one I am referring to. I don't see how any rational normal being will comment the way he does. Just doesn't make sense.

I know there are a number of political jobbers here aka paid to defend govt aka see black and call it white., and my message to them is to let them know that all they sow, they will reap. It's inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by 2sexycom(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:
I think this should be a nation-wide protest. Innocent people getting displaced of their ancestral lands and paying with their lives for nothing. Such a humanitarian disaster.

There should be a nation-wide protest. If we allow this to go unabated, the perpetrators may have the nerve to proceed further south.

They should carry their own weapons and keep vigil... that is how it is done in the South. Kill any fulani with weapon you see lurking around your town.

The government wont do anything. Nigeria is not known respect calm approach such as protest.. get cutlass and hack any of those bastards.. you will see how Government will react when they see these people hacking their brothers...

This kind of nonsense of this magnitude and scale cannot happen in the South, I am very sure of that. Ordinary 1000 boys wey try am were rounded up within 24 hours cos men will take matter into their hands...

It seems southern kaduna men are weaklings

rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by tot(f): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2020
post=92655430:
Rule 2 to be successful in life : ignore losers! tongue

Just keep looking at them as they talk behind you.
Pay their families no mind, so you may live long on earth cool

Successful? You must have read the dictionary upside down if you think your life has any semblance of being successful. Pathetic might be the word you are looking for.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by SirTenu: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2020
Stop protesting and do the rihgt thing because the police only good in arestting not protecting
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2020
The government doesn't care because it's their people committing the crime.

And the crime meshes with their own belief of domination.

The plan is to

1. systematically erase the middle belt ethnicities and supplant them with their own people.

2. Turn the middle belt states like Benue, Plateau and Kaduna into Islamic states.

Asking Buhari to help is like asking Miyetti Allah to kill herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by CodeTemplar: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2020
Buhari is more concerned about suppressing the voice of the masses. At least people could protest freely during GEJ era. They will soon fire shots at the protesters, just watch.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by FlordFlorez(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2020
...and El rufai went to Edo to gan campaign embarassed

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Askme2020(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Dpharisee:
The plan was solidified when Elrufai went against the age old Christian/Muslim ticket by taking a fellow Muslim as deputy knowing that he has federal might to rig and win the election, now security meetings are held without a Christian native, he publicly stated how he traveled to Niger Republic to pay compensation to the Fulani militia killing people in Southern Kaduna and middle belt.

Elrufai knows when and how to call his ethnic Fulani militia to other but not until when they have fully displaced the original inhabitants to be replaced by foreign Fulanis for whom Buhari declared free visa for all Africans coming to Nigeria.
Some key politicians in the SW facilitated this murderous regime by repackaging a dictator called Buhari into a fake Democrat in 2015 against the advice of Yoruba elders forum. Today we wake up to bad news everyday.

This is why Tinubu will rather call for the impeachment of Obaseki while campaigning with the killer Elrufai in Edo state.
The Media in the SW which used to be the mouthpiece of the common man has become so afraid to speak out and has been effectively silenced. They are waiting for a black man to be killed by a white officer in America so that they can scream racism embarassed

so sad. but u just said the truth

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by ebbo(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2020
Southern kaduna people are the only one that can stop the killings going on in there place, by avoiding any confrontation with the fulanis and stop the killings of Fulani's and their cows secretly after little misunderstanding. By allowing the law to take its course when a fulani man commit an offence not generalizing every fulani man as a criminal. If not,southern kaduna natives or the security agents wont be able to stop the fulanis at all because they are the masters of the bush path. They ve the resources, cooperation and knows their ways around the bushes which we don't know about.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by madridsta007(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:

Once calm returns and, perhaps, persist for some years, just check what will happen: Nigerians will package an El-Rufai and "present him as a repented nationalist who is a detribalised Nigerian..."
And team him up with one Pastor from the South West. And he will win the elections. And a genocide will start. And we will come and cry on social media (if he hasnt banned it). undecided

While I agree that there should be a nation-wide protest, it is important that the underlying issues of amnesia and dumbness that causes Nigerians to become tribalists and vote for people with known barbaric tendancies need to be examined.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by flyingpig: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2020
madridsta007:

Once calm returns and, perhaps, persist for some years, just check what will happen: Nigerians will package an El-Rufai and "present him as a repented nationalist who is a detribalised Nigerian..."
And team him up with one Pastor from the South West. And he will win the elections. And a genocide will start. And we will come and cry on social media (if he hasnt banned it). undecided

While I agree that there should be a nation-wide protest, it is important that the underlying issues of amnesia and dumbness that causes Nigerians to become tribalists and vote for people with known barbaric tendancies need to be examined.
I agree. The yorubas who did it in 2015 and 2019 did solely out of selfish interests because their son was a VP and hoped he would clinch the seat after his master retires. As for middle belt where he also won I don't understand their justification.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by madridsta007(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:
I agree. The yorubas who did it in 2015 and 2019 did solely out of selfish interests because their son was a VP and hoped he would clinch the seat after his master retires. As for middle belt where he also won I don't understand their justification.

I understand the political calculations of the South West. While it was not going to happen- the North has double-crossed them even before Nigeria became a republic- I did not understand the political actions of the Middle Belt, Plateau State and even Southern Kaduna. I think it was only Taraba State that had their eyes wide open.

How can you support people and a party filled with persons who have genocidal aspirations against you? Doesnt make sense undecided. Hence it is hard to have sympathy for them beyond the sympathy I will give to persons displaced.
Personally, I cant wait for the Fulani militia to give the South West a taste of what they are giving to Southern Kaduna. Actually, more than a taste. And they will. So that they will refrain from repackaging dictators for their selfish interest next time.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by madridsta007(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Dpharisee:
The plan was solidified when Elrufai went against the age old Christian/Muslim ticket by taking a fellow Muslim as deputy knowing that he has federal might to rig and win the election, now security meetings are held without a Christian native, he publicly stated how he traveled to Niger Republic to pay compensation to the Fulani militia killing people in Southern Kaduna and middle belt.

Elrufai knows when and how to call his ethnic Fulani militia to other but not until when they have fully displaced the original inhabitants to be replaced by foreign Fulanis for whom Buhari declared free visa for all Africans coming to Nigeria.
Some key politicians in the SW facilitated this murderous regime by repackaging a dictator called Buhari into a fake Democrat in 2015 against the advice of Yoruba elders forum. Today we wake up to bad news everyday.

This is why Tinubu will rather call for the impeachment of Obaseki while campaigning with the killer Elrufai in Edo state.
The Media in the SW which used to be the mouthpiece of the common man has become so afraid to speak out and has been effectively silenced. They are waiting for a black man to be killed by a white officer in America so that they can scream racism :
-[

Cash and carry media.
Cash and carry journalists.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by flyingpig: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2020
madridsta007:

I understand the political calculations of the South West. While it was not going to happen- the North has double-crossed them even before Nigeria became a republic- I did not understand the political actions of the Middle Belt, Plateau State and even Southern Kaduna. I think it was only Taraba State that had their eyes wide open.
How can you support people and a party filled with persons who have genocidal aspirations against you? Doesnt make sense undecided. Hence it is hard to have sympathy for them beyond the sympathy I will give to persons displaced.
I understand you. Although i feel it is easy to rig elections with heavy military presence and as such the results may not always reflect the true intentions of the people.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by madridsta007(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:
I understand you. Although i feel it is easy to rig elections with heavy military presence and as such the results may not always reflect the true intentions of the people.

Yeah, I am referring to the 2015 elections. That was the last time Nigeria had a democratic government.
Anything that happened in 2019 was simply a military organised process.
In 2015 Plateau State were shouting "Sai Buhari!!!" and voted in APC undecided
Plateau State that has suffered in the hands of these Fulani feudalists...... I do not understand how humans think again.
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by Skymason20(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
I was in benin on saturday , the flag off of apc campain, u need to see the amout of security personel that was on ground at ring road with the likes of tinubu even the kaduna state governor and co. and hours later report came in again that 23 people was killed in kaduna i just shuck my head i know this country is finished
Re: Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing by BotherMleeper(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:

Where's the national protest for the tens of thousands killed and kidnapped in Zamfara and Katsina?

Where's the national protest for the hundreds of thousands killed in Borno and Yobe?

Or are only christian lives more important?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Lawmaker, Kenneth Ogba Is Dead / Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest / Manir Gidanjaja Cries, Begs For Forgiveness From APC For Defecting To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.