Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

"Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan (51530 Views)

Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by blakkydikky(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
meccuno:
hahahahaha...see this ABobaku ...........oya collect your own leprousy grin grin grin grin grin
at least abobaku better than osu. Oya collect your own ebola,hiv and covid 19 and make sure you give your whole generation.
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by luluman: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
meccuno:
grin grin grin grin grin oya collect your own stroke. didirin grin grin grin
It doesn't change the fact.....MANNERLESS.
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by BoboNogoDie: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
meccuno:
So Yoruba people want to start grabbing lands from the people of South South? Useless people grin
Ho nee ku ray.

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by BoboNogoDie: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Obidon1:
Ok Edo no be Lagos
Lame rubbish

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Tflex01: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Owologbo:

so, anybody that called you out on two face life style is an ibo?
I'm not an Ibo. The Ibo is more trust worthy than you lots though.

Being a shameful tribe, everybody denies being Igbo so yours is not new. But your last statement gave you out. Only an Igbo dunce could even imagine such statement. grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Kingspin(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
biGwal:
Why is obaseki always mentioning others politician's names to cover up is mess...... Biko leave mimiko out of your misfortune. Tell people wah you've done.

September 19th will speak for itself.....
Because other politicians first start mentioning his own name including those outside Edo.
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by themanderon: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
These writer and his likes are those that launder the image of these criminals, glorifying them as if they are gods all in exchange for a few wads.
Little wonder we find ourselves in limbo.
He Left akwa ibom to put his long Pinocchio nose into Edo politics.
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Topsic70:

Eyahhh, so u nor be ipob?
Sorry, because na dem dey usually reason from their anus as u reason so, dats why.

Make I rejig ur memory small:

**Firstly, na ipob dey usually insult their father's mate just like their mentor (KANU) bn format dr brain to do. Somebody with good home training nor go open him mouth anus come call him papa mate 'idiot'. Ontop wetin na?

**secondly, na ipob go see stone for hin own eyes but must force hinself to (help u ) commit d san-san wey dey ur eyes. Na their way be DAT.
Them go carry dr own (hungry) pikin but insist on force feeding ur own pikin for u. From thread to thread na 'Tinubu', but u won't see them hammering any politician from their own region

**Thirdly, Tinubu never for once say e wan colonise Nigeria, but 3 yrs b4 d time dem don dey carry him matter 4 head like locust beans as u sef dey do.
Na ipob way be dt..
U see say ur profile fit ipob own wella?
Ehn-ehn, so nor be my fault! grin

**Lolz, I just they laff where I dey now** grin
You see ur ipobic reasoning now?
And I blv say u go school.

How can one person "appoint and sack a sitting governor''? Na ipob dey yarn like ds. grin
U wan talk say tinubu prevented ambode from d APC primaries?
Or u wan talk say ambode was not roundly defeated at d apc governorship primaries?
So in which way did tinubu " sack" him biko?

Abi u no go school ni?
So u think say na one person dey select d governorship candidate of a state?

If I call u ipob now u go carry vex, but u sef reason d thing wey dey drop from ur 'mouth'.
You don't need to be a card carrying member of d terrorist organization to be one.
I can bet my hairy left ball dt if u r not from SE, u'll definitely be from d igboid part of SS.
cool

grin grin I promise not use that word again .
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Topsic70: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
prekumohtim:

grin grin I promise not use that word again .

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by themanderon: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
These writer and his likes are those that launder the image of these criminals, glorifying them as if they are gods all in exchange for a few wads.
Little wonder we find ourselves in limbo.
He Left akwa ibom to put his long Pinocchio nose into Edo politics.
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by cptjacksparrow: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
They bow to him, they lick his ass, the man is a god to some of them, they lack vision yet they call him a visionary leader. The only mission they have is to loot and become rich, look at the corruption scandal hanging on the neck of his political son (Lagos State House of Assembly Speaker), I bet you nothing will come out of it. Lagos Politics is now controlled by people from other south Western states and the original Lagosians are there looking and bowing to settlers.
sotall:
The writer must be very stupid!

So anyone that becomes a governor under the APC must bow to Tinubu or lick his ass? And if not, he is ungrateful!

Stupid talk!

Obaseki is a free born and not a slave to anyone.
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by KULESTGee24(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Let's Stop all these self Abracadabra praises!

Chief Bola Tinubu is no doubt a Politician of repute but he is still an ordinary man like Governor Obaseki..

Politics is a game of words and influence.

There is Nothing Wrong in Governor Obaseki mantra of Edo no Be Lagos.

Chief Bola Tinubu is just like Governor Obaseki! They are both politicians and aspiring for positions! Nothing More! Nothing less
pls, continue pouring down what u r known for. I like u for that, man...

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by stormborn28(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Estellar:
Don't mind them ... Las las Edo no be Lagos
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Born2Breed(f): 5:53am On Aug 11, 2020
Akpan go chop dog. Sitdown for Uyo dey talk about Edo.

Nonsense and ingredient
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Jilo83(m): 7:33am On Aug 11, 2020
I don't know that Tinubu first name na Lagos
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Benbellamor: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
you said more than this in osun and kano

Another shameful Lie here
Quote my statement here on Osun and Kano

Edo is a south south state and if you watch the trend, ITS GOOD FOR PDP

Akwa ibom Guber election, Akpabio was just like oshiomole but Udom Emmanuel won and Akpabio has no political structure again in akwa ibom

Rivers comes to mind As wike influences the APC in rivers and devide them against Ameachi, what happened PDP won....And Wike retired Amechi political structure in Rivers

Godwin Already sacked Oshiomole from APC Chairmanship

Even the APC Governors forum and El rufai plus Buni are working silently for Obaseki
Plus incumbency power

September 19 a history will be made
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Owologbo(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2020
A little research would have helped you to know where I'm from. I don't belong to any of the Nigeria problem (the 3 major ethic group).
But Ibo remain the best option out of you'll.

Tflex01:

Being a shameful tribe, everybody denies being Igbo so yours is not new. But your last statement gave you out. Only an Igbo dunce could even imagine such statement. grin

cheesy

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Tflex01: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2020
Owologbo:
A little research would have helped you to know where I'm from. I don't belong to any of the Nigeria problem (the 3 major ethic group).
But Ibo remain the best option out of you'll.

Lol... Many miscreants like you have been busted here in the past. cheesy

No be only best. cheesy

grin
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Owologbo(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself.
Tflex01:

No be only best. cheesy

grin
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Owologbo(m): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself. I'm a Deltan ok.
Tflex01:

No be only best. cheesy

grin
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2020
Las las
Edo no be Lagos

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by kingjahjah(m): 4:59am On May 28, 2022
[quote author=meccuno post=92668869][/quote] I no dey reply every mumu.......na few of dem I dey reply so u ain't one of d few.����

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.