Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

"Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan (51529 Views)

Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by earnit3: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
oh
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Topsic70:

Lolz, diswan is already weeping in advance over 2023! grin grin

If I have a prayer for only one person, dt person na KANU.
God don use d guy expose una true toxic nature for even d blind to see.

Make una sha get una Biafra fas-fas make we know d beta ppl wey remain!

One thing I hate so much is assumption and half measure: You guys believe that anybody that speaks the truth is an IPOB member , very idiotic!! What the hell do I have with KANU? If he fights for his people it's simply for his people, that got nothing to do with me. But I speak from the very way Lagos has been governed for many years. Just one man, being given the power to appoint and sack even a sitting Governor. How long is it going to be , as long as you guys remain stupid and refuse to perceive that your votes are meaningless. Tinubu's consention is far more than 20 million votes of Lagosians. Though I do not like deviation just as you did and started mentioning IPOB (or whatever you called them), I still do not believe in one Nigeria and my reasons are clearly stated; I don't believe in anything that does not work, Nigeria as a country ain't working. It's a country that's being controlled by few , hence ain't working. We're just large idiots fighting and dying together and can't use that same energy to get ourselves electricity, repair our roads, fix our hospitals, fix our shools, curb unemployment by absorbing the teeming unemployed Youths rather than using them to win election. A pig abroad , enjoys life better than a Nigerian. We pay for darkness , not electricity. Common Ghana has electricity . All you guys care about is to be used by politicians that don't give a damn about your life. Have you ever seen Tinubu' children cast their votes in Nigeria ? They put their children abroad, train them and bring them home to govern you for many years while you remain in the country to be used and dump every 4 years. Get a life and fight for the right course. Virtually, I have lived with almost every major tribe' men in Nigeria, seen both good and bad. But hardly do I speak of ethnicity, because your language can be learned by anybody. Your DNA does not show your are from any tribe. There's nothing like Igbotic blood, you are a human being created by God. Speak against evil governance, not tribe

2 Likes

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by biGwal(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
ernieboy:
are u plain dumb or what? is it onaseki that mentioned mimiko's name or the unfortunate writer of the piece of junk?
I can see how dumb you are.......mumu; it's Obaseki not Onaseki
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Tkester:
[/b]

Very useless indeed

Oya collect cheesy

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
ayoola27:

Are u Jus knowing...

Their common phrase is Benin and Yoruba are the same

Ask them to bring proof...U go hear all sorts of rubbish
correct man. oya collect your own. grin

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
frankyychiji:
There are hungry people everywhere, the content of the bullion van is enough for all.

Tinubu is the God of some Yorubas not all. This blogger doesn't expect the spell of mass hypnotism cast on his followers to last till enternity. Along the way, some will be liberated.

Tinubu rode on the back of Afenifere and AD to become governor of the richest state in Nigeria. But what did he do to AD Afenifere after he became governor?

His administration as governor witnessed some of the most memorable political crisis in history. It was just going to be his way or no other way. We all remember how he humiliated Kuforiji Olubi.

So dude should not act holier than the Pope. He is in a better position to know that ingratitude and insults to political benefactors started with him.
Lagos should have gotten to the level of cairo or cape town infrastructure wise. with all the money Lagos generates. Tinubu doesnt know that if he was sincere with himself, fixing up lagos would even generate more money for Lagos and for him to steal. grin

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Masterkernel1: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
IniAkpanMorgan:
"Edo Is Not Lagos": Godwin Obaseki's Ingratituous Bill Of Insult On Tinubu

It is a worthwhile venture when one chooses to stand far away from ingratituous people. They are like the "Bermuda Triangle", always "swallowing" and not getting filled up. And unless they continue to take from you, you have not done anything for them. One thing is sure though, an ingratituous person is an armed "emotional robber".

When a matter is like that, no time should be wasted to attempt to waste time and resources to assist such people. This is why the bill posted as "Edo is not Lagos” is an ingratituous insult on AsiwajuBola Ahmed Tinubu.

Let us recall that the Asiwaju held and lifted former Governor Olusegun Mimiko up to become Governor of Ondo State, to help him grow his South West outreach, but at then end of that effort, Governor Mimko floundered and left Asiwaju Tinubu in the cold. He was ungrateful.

At the end of that political trip the Asiwaju helped Olusegun Mimiko embark on, and when it mattered most to the Asiwaju, the former governor chose to work with erstwhile President Goodluck Jonathan than with the Asiwaju. As clearly as pictured, investing his resources in Olusegun Mimiko was a big loss to the Asiwaju - Mimiko should not have been helped to be governor. It is now about the ingratitude of Governor Obaseki.

However, in the above review, of that relationship between the Asiwaju and Mimiko, it is very clear, how, at no point did Mimiko insult the Asiwaju in his show of ingratitude. The same thing cannot be said about Governor Godwin Obaseki, who has taken his own ingratitude to a new level.

Governor Obaseki, who is a secondary beneficiary of the political magnanimity of the Asiwaju, having inherited a political dynasty put in place by the Asiwaju.

"Edo is not Lagos" is a geographical fact when the cadastrals mapping of the 2 cities are considered, but referring it to the politics of Edo State and the incumbent governorship, Edo State and especially Governor Godwin Obaseki has the Asiwaju to be grateful to, for what Governor Obaseki enjoys today as the governor of the State.

Edo may not be Lagos, but the governorship and the incumbent political status quo Godwin Obaseki is currently enjoying was strategically planned in Lagos, sponsored from Lagos and it took the shape and the image of what Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu delivered. So politically, Edo, undeniably, smells like Lagos.

Now, what did the Asiwaju do wrong and where did he incur Governor Obaseki's displeasure?

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a seasoned democrat, is the only Nigerian politician who committed every needed resources to sustain, deepen and grow our democracy: he sustained a vibrant and a dreadful opposition polity until it was victory for the opposition parties. Governor Obaseki should not have expected such a democrat to support his attempt to muzzle 14 members of a 26 members Edo House of Assembly.

The Asiwaju's offence was in telling Godwin Obaseki that he was wrong to insist on a "minority rule" in the Edo State House of Assembly. What was it that promoted Governor Obaseki's fears that Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State did not encounter? Governor Obaseki had a House of Assembly populated by his party men, while Governor Uzodinma inherited an already operative Imo State House of Assembly dominated by the opposition.

The question is: how is Governor Uzodinma successfully managing a House populated by enemy legislators when his colleague, Governor Obaseki cannot manage his 26 members House filled with his party men? It shows that Governor Obaseki is unlearn in the arts of governance. Compare him with his Imo State counterpart, the difference in their experiences is very clear.

So, like Governor Olusegun Mimiko, Governor Godwin Obaseki enjoyed the continuity of the Asiwaju political magnanimity and was ungrateful, but unlike Governor Mimiko who left out adding insults to his ingratitude, Governor Obaseki took his to a childish climax by adding insults to his ingratitude against the Asiwaju.

Unfortunately, Governor Obaseki was blind to who the Asiwaju is: a politician who has "the right to be insulted", a politician who has grown politically through the "insults" he has suffered, and the one who is who he has become through insults from those he "out runs". So Governor Obaseki's inglorious show of ingratitude and his insults can only raise the Asiwaju's political pedestal than diminish it.

But as for him returning to Government House, Benin City, he has lost the opportunity for taking a hard earn political victory for the Edo people back to their mark of political slavery. Indeed it is not proper to "give the children's bread to dogs". And Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is right to suggest the removal of Governor Obaseki and come 19 Sepywmber 2020, he will prove it indeed that, politically, "Edo is Lagos".

Ini Akpan Morgan writes from Uyo, Nigeria via "time.subsidaries@gmail.com"

You're free to sell your father's household as gratitude for a man, who have stolen the common wealth of his people.
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
but the dumb gov was in Lagos,on his knee dey beg TINUBU for APC ticket.Yoruba are omoluabi not WILD PIGS dat wake up their pay with karate kick, chase dem with cutlass ,even tore their clothes like Ekweremadu.Awom Omo Ale jatijati lasan
Your are one of the children of Lucifer bearing an Igbo name ? you should be reported for impersonation . oya collect your stroke from sango. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
luluman:
TYPICAL of Igbo.
Mannerles & full of insult.
grin grin grin grin grin oya collect your own stroke. didirin grin grin grin

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Pimpmaride:

We know igbos.. Attache by force
oya collect your leprousy grin grin grin

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
desgiezd:

With this your response, you're definitely in the same mould as Obaseki

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by BraniacX(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
adenigga:

My brother, withdraw that statement.

If there is no insiders within the South South, selling their rights for a bowl of porridge, will it be possible for one frog eyed, so called JAGABAN, an outsider to be boasting of all knowing political theatrics, dictating in the South/South Zone.

So, please don't generalized the issue. Not all Yoruba leaders are power drunk.

Look inward and see those that are traitors among the South South leaders.

Thanks for your understanding!!!
a wise man you are indeed!

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
adenigga:

If there is no insiders within the South South, selling their rights for a bowl of porridge, will it be possible for one frog eyed, so called JAGABAN, an outsider to be boasting of all knowing political theatrics, dictating in the South/South Zone.

The only reasonable person i have encountered all day. oya collect blessing from Abraham

2 Likes

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
blakkydikky:
So your unfortunate live cant see anything in the article than what came from your empty flat head "so yoruba want to start grabbing lands from the people of SS?" why is it that you people from osu's cursed tribe are full of stupidity? They swear for you nyamiri's piglets?
hahahahaha...see this ABobaku ...........oya collect your own leprousy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
meccuno:
oya collect your leprousy grin grin grin

Lo gringringrin

Collect ur cancer too gringrin
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
77up:
A whole region is what you actually reffered to as useless shocked

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kaydans:

2023 in sight..
Apc wins edo,
Edo will definitely deliver for them in the presidential election.
shocked shocked shocked are you sure about that?

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
anonimi:

How is ThiefNuibu equal to Yoruba people

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10839177_whatafool_jpeg_jpege846e44623786d4dae7709050216edf3
no...he is from Abobaku land .............oya collect your stroke grin grin grin

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
lathrowinger:

Lol, na your generation dey useless...
grin grin grin grin

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=92660206][/quote]

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by adenigga(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
meccuno:
The only reasonable person i have encountered all day. oya collect blessing from Abraham

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm highly honoured!

God Almighty will honour you too!!!

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=BlakKluKluxKlan post=92660876][/quote]The tell Tinube to leave them alone. EDO NO BE LAGOS. grin grin grin grin

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
kingjahjah:
THATS HOW STUPID U CAN THINK......... IS THERE A PARTICULAR FOR A PARTICULAR STATE ?ODE

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Iphupa:

Your father that could have avoided this embarrassment and disappointed that me made with his watery sperm is useless.....you dare call a whole race useless...my God will punish you

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Lo gringringrin

Collect ur cancer too gringrin
grin grin grin

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by meccuno: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
adenigga:

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm highly honoured!

God Almighty will honour you too!!!
wink

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by adenigga(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
BraniacX:
a wise man you are indeed!

Hmmnnn!!!

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by BraniacX(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
adenigga:

Hmmnnn!!!

God bless you!
and you too bro

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by adenigga(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
BraniacX:
and you too bro

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Blackking98(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Yus2020:
Tinubu is well known thief we all know imagine only person is in charge of all the treasury in the South West including imo state and Akwa ibom what a greedy man,this a man who is so self-centered yet mad people are worshipping him.
Akwa Ibom how?
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Blackking98(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
adenigga:

Oshiomole and gang are the traitor's.
Delta, Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa all shamed their traitor's, we're all watching Edo people.

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Topsic70: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
prekumohtim:

One thing I hate so much is assumption and half measure: You guys believe that anybody that speaks the truth is an IPOB member , very idiotic!! What the hell do I have with KANU? If he fights for his people it's simply for his people, that got nothing to do with me
Eyahhh, so u nor be ipob?
Sorry, because na dem dey usually reason from their anus as u reason so, dats why.

Make I rejig ur memory small:
"A write up from an idiot . The worst mistake Nigerians could ever make is to allow Tinubu to become President. He would turn Nigeria to his own personal property. And 20 years later , he will still be the to decide who becomes President or not."
**Firstly, na ipob dey usually insult their father's mate just like their mentor (KANU) bn format dr brain to do. Somebody with good home training nor go open him mouth anus come call him papa mate 'idiot'. Ontop wetin na?

**secondly, na ipob go see stone for hin own eyes but must force hinself to (help u ) commit d san-san wey dey ur eyes. Na their way be DAT.
Them go carry dr own (hungry) pikin but insist on force feeding ur own pikin for u. From thread to thread na 'Tinubu', but u won't see them hammering any politician from their own region

**Thirdly, Tinubu never for once say e wan colonise Nigeria, but 3 yrs b4 d time dem don dey carry him matter 4 head like locust beans as u sef dey do.
Na ipob way be dt..
U see say ur profile fit ipob own wella?
Ehn-ehn, so nor be my fault! grin

But I speak from the very way Lagos has been governed for many years. Just one man, being given the power to appoint and sack even a sitting Governor. How long is it going to be , as long as you guys remain stupid and refuse to perceive that your votes are meaningless.
**Lolz, I just they laff where I dey now** grin
You see ur ipobic reasoning now?
And I blv say u go school.

How can one person "appoint and sack a sitting governor''? Na ipob dey yarn like ds. grin
U wan talk say tinubu prevented ambode from d APC primaries?
Or u wan talk say ambode was not roundly defeated at d apc governorship primaries?
So in which way did tinubu " sack" him biko?

Abi u no go school ni?
So u think say na one person dey select d governorship candidate of a state?

If I call u ipob now u go carry vex, but u sef reason d thing wey dey drop from ur 'mouth'.
You don't need to be a card carrying member of d terrorist organization to be one.
I can bet my hairy left ball dt if u r not from SE, u'll definitely be from d igboid part of SS.
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.