Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State (33276 Views)

FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others / Underdevelopment In Africa: Use Your Brain Now Or Perish - Melie Onyejepu / Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by CioAngels(f): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2020
All these leaders, what has Nnamdi Kanu has to do with undervelopment of Abia? Ha, you people should fear God if all believe exist. Did Nnamdi ask Orji Uzo Kalu to empty the vault of Abia state to run his private busniess? Thank God Pa Obasanjo is life. No doubts you are stealing already the next governor will blame your failure on the peasant farmers. If your likes had supported Kanu by now you will not be going cap in-hand to beg before you take action against the I'lls happening to your citizens before you step on the ground. Yes master southern leaders who selling their souls for positions, power and blood money. As long you are all eating what belongs to all, it is blood money.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by luluman: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I'm not an IPOB fan, but this man is unarguably the most headless and shameless Governor of all time.
When did IPOB agitation started and when was the first Democratically elected governor?

Shameless dudes who call themselves Leaders.

Or is fine telling headless creatures that the IPOB stopped him from utilizing the state monthly revenue?

Is he telling fools that the state has not been receiving allocations since he became a governor?

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only
Instead of facing your business/advert you reign insult first as primary aim on nairaland.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Jax1: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I know Ipob exist in Abia, Ebonyi but here we don't have it.

kanu should try again...

I said whether u bought your foolishness or u are naturally stupid. U didnt answer that question twice i asked.

Ok in my summation u are simply foolish. I was in Anambra watching IPOB guys protesting. Even a truck belonging to dangote was destroyed by rampaging IPOB members right in my presence.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Advocate500: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2020
Ikpeazu statement is most stupid statement I have heard in my entire life, a confused human being trying to blame others for his inefficiency. Maybe abia state has been developing before ipob started?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Nchenches: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2020
They give N160 billion to Borno state of Boko Haram to build fence at University of Maiduguri, but give N10 billion for 2nd Niger Bridge reconstruction. Who is fooling Gov Ikpeazu?

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Anago55: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2020
clarocuzioo:

At least from the above comment you are showing how foolish you are.

From it.is.non existent in Anambra to it is formed by non indigenes.

Continue fooling yourself on a public forum.

Unfortunately for a retard like you, you forgot so soon that Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer in the person of Ifeanyi Ejiofor is from Anambra state.

You saw the drama that played out in his home town when he wanted to bury his father.

I don't have time for a retared like you this morning. Go and give your mum her phone as obviously you are a kid.
. you dey fall my hand ooo, you believe that thing is Igbo not to talk of Anambra? upon how many years wey you don spend for nairaland and you don't know who is Igbo and who is not

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by ransomed: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2020
Wetin Ransomed no go see for Naija.
N .Kanu is now an enigma that stops his governor from performing and diverting Abia money to private pockets.
God forgive us for electing looters who derive pleasures in shifting blames for uttermost failures.
I hope Abians are awake.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Simbrixton(m): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

again Please and please there is no IPOB in anambra state. Don't make such mistake next time.

if there exist such then it is forrmed by non indigenes.

Ipob doesn't exist here. Nnamdi has tried so much to export such to this estate but it has failed over and over again.
your own madness different
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by fujirice: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2020
Ohaneze1:

https://allnews.ng/news/biafra-gov-ikpeazu-blames-nnamdi-kanu-for-underdevelopment-in-abia-state
STFU!!! Mofo!
I don’t blame you, it’s Abia people that re-elected you that I blame.
Nonsense!!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by blakkydikky(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Nice work my keyboard warrior, Take your payment
(laughing)...at least it's a cooking oil to fry things not kerosene.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Mayeldah(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2020
If Abia state is habouring terrorists, what are these other states habouring?
1. Bornu, 2. Yobe, 3. Adamawa, 4. Kaduna, 5. katsina and all other North Eastern states?

The hatred of Ibos by Buhari and his fulani goons is glaring for the blind to see.

Igbos that have not killed one soul are terrorists but Boko haram, Fulani Herdsmen and Bandits who Buhari bothers welcomed and rehabilitated by this Fulani govt.

To all the yoruba e-rats dancing at this post and making mockery of ibos, I wish you one thing, may your family members be victims of fulani terrorists soon. you can say amen to that.

idiots!!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2020
blakkydikky:
(laughing)...at least it's a cooking oil to fry things not kerosene.
Your brain is leaking, see analogy grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by realestate99: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2020
bejeria101:
Eziokwu!
That guy na yam eater
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by kalu61(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2020
My shameful governor.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by blakkydikky(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Your brain is leaking, see analogy grin
But you have no brain at all. Nyamiri piglet.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Advocate500: 11:19am On Aug 10, 2020
Buhari the chief terrorist told u are harbouring a terrorist.wonders shall never end , ikpeazu has proven to be a disaster to leadership, he has miss misrepresented ngwa people is unfortunate.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Amah70: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2020
Ohaneze1:

https://allnews.ng/news/biafra-gov-ikpeazu-blames-nnamdi-kanu-for-underdevelopment-in-abia-state

Okezie Ikpeazu has murdered sleep.
It’s like his preparatory speech to defect to APC.

Ikpeazu is a joke. The dominant old Bende region in Abia State who governed the state since 1999 got convinced to have a governor from Ukwa/Ngwa region in 2015, at least, to repair the dilapidated urban infrastructures in Aba.

Ikpeazu failed to repair a significant thing in Aba.
Now he is taking fake excuses about Nnamdi Kalu.

Kalu they say is a terrorist in Nigeria enters any government office in the Western World.

Ochalan of Kurdish nation campaign was branded terrorist by Turkey. He went into hiding but the Western World helped Turkey to capture Ochalan in Kenya. Ikpeazu needs to get more sense.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Jokkarm2: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2020
Sir, with due respect, i disagree with the excuses of not developing Abia. Nnamdi Kanu is not a terorist which you and i know, secondly, you should not allow FG to be playing politics over development of our state. Is Nnamdi Kalu s name Abia state ? is Nnamdi the owner of Abia State? is he the only one in Abia State? why using him as excuse ? Abia is for all Abians not for individual person. Is Nnamdi powerful than all the Abian? Our state stinks both national and international. look at neighbouring states, you will see the level of development in their states. Abia State government should sit up and take responsibility, the should stand for that oat of office they took by proving all the necessary amenities and compete with other developing states.
They should use the available resources and fix the state.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by ofeco: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I'm not an IPOB fan, but this man is unarguably the most headless and shameless Governor of all time.
When did IPOB agitation started and when was the first Democratically elected governor?

Shameless dudes who call themselves Leaders.

Or is fine telling headless creatures that the IPOB stopped him from utilizing the state monthly revenue?

Is he telling fools that the state has not been receiving allocations since he became a governor?

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

What has the Governor been able to achieve with the monthly allocation and IGR he gets from both federal government and internally generated revenue. Bunch of thieves. Abia State is truly in quagmire.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Fcwilly: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Is this guy ok at all?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by blakkydikky(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=IspitonCowards post=92658126][/quote] at least,something is there but you nyamiri's have no brain at all that makes you behave akwardly. All you people's flat heads are empty.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by chubinwa(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2020
Lol.. But the northern states predominantly harboring all sorts of terrorists are fast in development. abia is so unfortunate for bringing in unproductive governors
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2020
blakkydikky:
at least,something is there but you nyamiri's have no brain at all that makes you behave akwardly. All you people's flat heads are empty.
I understand your pain

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by roszilman: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2020
RIVERS1stson:
Abia state is a cursed dilapidated filthy shithole.
here comes a tribalistic flibbertigibett with smelling ass!!! Get lost motherfucker!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by blakkydikky(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2020
IspitonCowards:
I understand your pain
and I understand you osu's nyamiri piglets unfortunate lives and your wailing.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Zurich1844(f): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2020
blakkydikky:
and I understand you osu's nyamiri piglets unfortunate lives and your wailing.
Zurich1844:
Don't claim that you know it all.Some places in Igbo land, kingship doesn't rotate. It stays with one family. If the king dies without a son, his brother rules in his stead. E.g. Nnewi
Igbochief001:
This news is obviously fake. .....Igbo kingship is not passed from father to son
Don't claim t know all.Some places in Igbo land, kingship doesn't rotate. It stays with one family. If the king dies without a son, his brother rules in his stead. E.g. Nnewi
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by sunbreaker: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2020
Where is your month allocation from FAAC and state IGR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. / Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters / State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.