Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State (33279 Views)

FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others / Underdevelopment In Africa: Use Your Brain Now Or Perish - Melie Onyejepu / Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Shivah: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2020
This is man clueless. I pity Abians
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Preshob(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2020
Believe this fake news at your own peril Lol

Mr OP when did he say this and at what occasion? and when did state Governors start running to the President for money to develop their states? or is that how the federal allocation is being shared now?

finally which state Governor will be so careless to openly say that he's the most powerful in the state Lol

Verdict: A VERY CHEAP PROPAGANDA AIMED AT PUTTING ABIA IN THE BAD LIGHT AS USUAL FOR BASHING

Shame on you OP!!!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by RIVERS1stson: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2020
Shivah:
This is man clueless. I pity Abians

Abia state is cursed
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by clarocuzioo(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

again Please and please there is no IPOB in anambra state. Don't make such mistake next time.

if there exist such then it is forrmed by non indigenes.

Ipob doesn't exist here. Nnamdi has tried so much to export such to this estate but it has failed over and over again.

At least from the above comment you are showing how foolish you are.

From it.is.non existent in Anambra to it is formed by non indigenes.

Continue fooling yourself on a public forum.

Unfortunately for a retard like you, you forgot so soon that Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer in the person of Ifeanyi Ejiofor is from Anambra state.

You saw the drama that played out in his home town when he wanted to bury his father.

I don't have time for a retared like you this morning. Go and give your mum her phone as obviously you are a kid.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Jax1: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2020
When u see fake news from yoruba man u go know. This one is obviously one fake news from yoruba man grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Zane2point4(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2020
This man sharing kerosene,na him be this same person sharing food.
Tomorrow he'll become a useless governor and start from where ipkeazu stoped.

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by blakkydikky(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2020
Beremx:
Flimsy excuse from Ikpeazu. The whole of SE is being neglected by Buhari’s government. As a state government, you can’t tell me you don’t have anything to offer instead of waiting for Buhari.

Ikpeazu should go learn from Umahi.
Whole SE is being neglected by Buhari? Keep heaping the blames on Buhari while your polithiefcian keep eating you people's destinies like they are eating yams.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Jax1: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

again Please and please there is no IPOB in anambra state. Don't make such mistake next time.

if there exist such then it is forrmed by non indigenes.

Ipob doesn't exist here. Nnamdi has tried so much to export such to this estate but it has failed over and over again.

Are u naturally foolish or you bought it somewhere? grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by olas24u(f): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2020
Home to jungle justice
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Micmuzac: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2020
here we go again another failure justifying his hopelessness, doesn't he get allocation? he's an example of the reason south east can't produce President, no innovation, no inspiration, no productivity, collect,shop and chop governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Preshob(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2020
Igbochief001:
This news is obviously fake. .....Igbo kingship is not passed from father to son

very fake!!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by MrRichmond: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2020
Inteltower:
stupid excuse.

go and begging FG. don't use your head and surround yourself with the right team to develop Abia state

keep waiting for FG. you have enough human resources but can't inspire them to be create great companies that can attract foreign investors

go and learn from US & China ..software companies are the new oil boom. if you sell Tiktok now it can buy 70% land in Abia state. (I maybe exaggerating but I know what am pointing to)

don't go and use your head

stupid excuse for incompetence

You are not exaggerating, the complete US, Europe and Australian tik tok assets is valued by its executives to be worth more than $50 billion.

And we haven't even starred talking about their assets in China.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by uchvic(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2020
Anoda Phool spotted
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Laslaslala: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2020
divicode:
These are the people that want to be the president of Nigeria!! All they do is fight Tinubu!!
that's his wife,fool
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Dedetwo(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I'm not an IPOB fan, but this man is unarguably the most headless and shameless Governor of all time.
When did IPOB agitation started and when was the first Democratically elected governor?

Shameless dudes who call themselves Leaders.

Or is fine telling headless creatures that the IPOB stopped him from utilizing the state monthly revenue?

Is he telling fools that the state has not been receiving allocations since he became a governor?

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

It is very shameful this dingbat hailed from the area I supported to produce the governor for Abia State. Who would want to stake his\her time to get people from Ikpeazu's neck of the wood elected as governor of Abia State in future? Borno State is getting tons of federal government goodies yet it is home of the dreaded Boko Haram which has insisted in the destruction of Nigeria.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by GamalNasser: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2020
I now believe Omenka that this man is useless true true
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by blakkydikky(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2020
Hamilton1:
Useless Governor after lootin Abia dry lik Ewedu nd Amala,
Ewedu nd Amala blood is in dis ikpeazu
No bro,ewedu and amala refreshes body and makes you brave and normal like a human being not being greedy,senseless and coward like you osu's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Chimookigwe: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2020
Beremx:
Flimsy excuse from Ikpeazu. The whole of SE is being neglected by Buhari’s government. As a state government, you can’t tell me you don’t have anything to offer instead of waiting for Buhari.

Ikpeazu should go learn from Umahi.

Yes na, it is Buhari giving them kerosene in Abia.
Madam, please stop saying this kind of nonsense. It makes you look stupid.

Instead of you to travel to Alaigbo and see what Buhari is doing, you prefer to be living in squalor in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Farki: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2020
What a joke, a government that is actually harbouring terrorists is using that as an excuse to deny another state from getting needed help. grin

Don't Borno, Adamawa, Katsina, Rivers, Delta and Kaduna get state allocation?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2020
clarocuzioo:

At least from the above comment you are showing how foolish you are.

From it.is.non existent in Anambra to it is formed by non indigenes.

Continue fooling yourself on a public forum.

Unfortunately for a retard like you, you forgot so soon that Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer in the person of Ifeanyi Ejiofor is from Anambra state.

You saw the drama that played out in his home town when he wanted to bury his father.

I don't have time for a retared like you this morning. Go and give your mum her phone as obviously you are a kid.

ejiofor is a lawyer like every other lawyers in nigeria. he is only fulffilling his profession.

wadume that is going to court doesn't he have a lawyer? so what's your point.

the lawyer buried his father and Igbos from abia state paid him a solidarity visit as someone representing their brotther during trial...

there is nowhere Ipob exist in anambra state and I sayy if there exist then it is non indigenes that are doing so secretly.

there is no IPOB here at all nott even one...it doesn't exist.

it failed woefully here as kanu tried hard to import the terrorist group from abai here.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2020
Say what??..

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Osobi32(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

My brother, not in Imo state. I wonder why it's different in Imo
at my place, no one dares to sit on the throne unless a bloodline. it cant be bought or manipulated. as a matter of fact anyone who dares to forcefully sit on that throne will die instantly.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by SammyChi1988: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2020
Mad people everywhere... Stupid Nigeria leaders... Corrupt leaders... You people don't even have shame...

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2020
Jax1:

Are u naturally foolish or you bought it somewhere? grin

There is no Ipob in anambra state.

kanu tried to export the terrorist group here but it failed and had continue to fail.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Nyanabo(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2020
I am not an ipob sympatizer. But this man is really a big fool for uttering such nonsense. Is MNK the governor of the state for the last 16 years ?? has he been at the helm of the state before ? so why should he be held responsible for the consecutive failure of past and present administration of Abia state dont the state generate IGR of what about the month allocation from the excess crude account from the FG

Abia state has been at the receiving end of bad governors since its creation.

APC/PDP All na the same always playing the blame game when they fail. I pity those killing themselves for these parties.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Sonnyboom: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I'm not an IPOB fan, but this man is unarguably the most headless and shameless Governor of all time.
When did IPOB agitation started and when was the first Democratically elected governor?

Shameless dudes who call themselves Leaders.

Or is fine telling headless creatures that the IPOB stopped him from utilizing the state monthly revenue?

Is he telling fools that the state has not been receiving allocations since he became a governor?

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only
He is telling the truth though. Igbo should go n Stone Kanu to death.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Jax1: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

There is not Ipob in anambra state.

kanu tried to export the terrorist group here but it failed and had continue to fail.

That is why i said whether u bought foolishness or u are just stupid by nature.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Jax1:

That is why i said whether u bought foolishness or u are just stupid by nature.

I know Ipob exist in Abia, Ebonyi but here we don't have it.

kanu should try again...

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by derbykol(f): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2020
Are you sure Ikpeazu made such comments?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State by ikechemez(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=Igbochief001 post=92653564]This news is obviously fake. .....Igbo kingship is not passed from father to son [/quot

not in all igboland. some towns runs monarch here. eg. Nnewi, Agu Ukwu and many more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example / Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries / Muhammad Bello's Sallah Gift To Buhari This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.