Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Husband Tries To Use His Wife For Money Ritual - You Won't Believe What Happened - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Husband Tries To Use His Wife For Money Ritual - You Won't Believe What Happened (1249 Views)

Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido / Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com (2) (3) (4)

Husband Tries To Use His Wife For Money Ritual - You Won't Believe What Happened by khrisblog(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2020
A man has countered his wife’s claims that she bleeds after s3x because her husband wants to use her for money-making rituals.

Mother-of-two, Aina, had claimed in her divorce suit that her husband, Adebayo Adeniji, brought a certain calabash home in which he washes his hands; and that at midnight, he gets up to start casting incantations of all sorts.

Adebayo, however, countered that Aina bled after s3x because she was a cancer patient.

“My travails in Adebayo’s home reached its climax when blood started flowing from my private part anytime he had s3xual intercourse with me,” Aina narrated on Tuesday before a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, asking it to dissolve her 32-year marriage to Adeniji.......WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/08/husband-tries-to-use-his-wife-for-money.html?m=1
Re: Husband Tries To Use His Wife For Money Ritual - You Won't Believe What Happened by Bigbishung(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2020
God save our young blood.lala del ray
Re: Husband Tries To Use His Wife For Money Ritual - You Won't Believe What Happened by dangermouse(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2020
Its obvious the woman is telling the truth. What type of cancer would still enable her to be having sex without pains while blood would be rushing out lata?
Re: Husband Tries To Use His Wife For Money Ritual - You Won't Believe What Happened by thesicilian: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2020
dangermouse:
Its obvious the woman is telling the truth. What type of cancer would still enable her to be having sex without pains while blood would be rushing out lata?
Cervical Cancer.

However if the part about Calabash and incantations is true then she may be right about the rituals.
Re: Husband Tries To Use His Wife For Money Ritual - You Won't Believe What Happened by dangermouse(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2020
thesicilian:

Cervical Cancer.

However if the part about Calabash and incantations is true then she may be right about the rituals.
Thats why i asked in the first place. Shouldnt it be painful for her to have sex in the first place?
Re: Husband Tries To Use His Wife For Money Ritual - You Won't Believe What Happened by thesicilian: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
dangermouse:
Thats why i asked in the first place. Shouldnt it be painful for her to have sex in the first place?
Not necessarily

Bbnaija: How Nengi, Erica, Wathoni & Lucy Were Punished By Biggie For Fighting / BBN 2021: People You Should Be Expecting To See As Housemates And Why / RudeBoy Pays His Family A Visit After A While - See His Kids Reaction