Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru (34283 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas / Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report / Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by davooomat(m): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Why no be my own account I see the money?? Liars

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by sylve11: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nor be only Pinnacle 10, na Oracle 9. cool

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
hahahahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Whothecapfits: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by gambia(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
These people are completely mad.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
And after magu was probe they had to reveal it, what were they waiting since to state it out and reverse the alert?
This country called naija no just balance at all!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by perdollar(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
how ds pastor allowed IBRAHIM mugu to soil him is very disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by loadedvibes: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Haba.. which kind mistake be that.. why them no mistake paste am for my own account.. why did it have to be Magus pastor

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by TooMuchStuff: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Na God go deform una.

Fake Prophets on the Pulpit.
How can a Prophet lied with straight face on the altar saying he is a Prophet to both Muslims, traditional religions and Christians. Haba...!

How can 573M enter your account by mistake?

Don't me Toomuchstuff also have an account there ? Why didn't the mulla enter mine...!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by dazzlingd(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
That is impossible....
573Million not 573 thousand naira only.

The kind of approvals and eyes on that transaction alone, the branch manager and all senior people in the bank will be involved

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Coronavirus84: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Abi werey in gbogbo yin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Karemarealty288(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
[code][quote]A report by the Presidential Probe Panel has shown details of how Ibrahim Magu, the suspended acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), allegedly used a cleric to launder funds abroad.

Magu is currently being interrogated by the panel headed by retired Justice Ayo Salami over allegations of lack of transparency in managing recovered assets and mismanagement of EFCC.

A copy of the report made available to the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, on Saturday in Abuja disclosed that the founder of the Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministry, Abuja, Dr Emmanuel Omalewas was used by Magu to launder funds.

Omale’s name was uncovered through an investigative report on EFCC’s activities by the Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) and mentioned in the final report of the Presidential Committee on Audit of Recovered Assets (PCARA).

The report added that the unknown Pastor is alleged to have bought a landed property on behalf of Magu worth N573 million in Dubai, United Arab Emirate.

Another individual who is helping in laundering funds for the Acting Chairman and who has been referred to in several petitions is one Pastor Emmanuel Omale of the Hand of God Prophetic Ministry.

“He’s reported to have travelled to Dubai with Mr Magu, and his name was used in purchasing a property in Dubai for Mr Magu.

“As an unknown pastor, the NFIU’s report showed the huge movement of funds ranging from N573,228,040.41,” the report said.

However, efforts had been intensified to reveal the real identity of the Pastor and to arraign him for prosecution if found culpable.

Magu is being held at the Police headquarters in Abuja.

He is expected to reappear before the Salami probe panel on Monday, to defend himself against several allegations.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Dangrace01: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by malali: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Its okay, Its okay..........

Off the mic!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Kemimarch16(f): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wrongly what?this people can be funny...do they think that it everybody that didn't have brain

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by manunitedbabes: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Why until now? why did ur bank reverse it immediately? Oga u better watch ur back cos ur bank is at risk.... hahaha dont play with politicians ohhhh

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by ojesymsym: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
It is Malami that will end up being the hunted guy at the end of this whole exercise of witch hunting Magu.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Achor12345: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. Prophet (Dr) Emmanuel Omale is finally Vindicated
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by millionboi2: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Iman and pastors are part of Nigeria problem

Get a standard website check my signature
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nigeria was a country

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Sailorsoldier1: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
I want to become a pastor.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by frog12: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
so na ERROR now. this people and their LIES. why the PASTOR no say am.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by damosade(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Finnacle not pinnacle

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Benmob: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
See hw they want to cover up Corruption, Nigeria youths whether pdp or apc deserve wat is happening in nigeria
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by semyman: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Remove pastors, Nigerian corruption problem is 80% solved.
From tithes and offerings to outdoing each other for front roll seats, type of cars and dressing to Sunday service
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Stallion93(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by GboyegaD(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
This idiota should rather keep quiet. Such transactions would get to the Head Office Audit and surely AML would have reported same to FIU for investigation. So for such not to have been flagged tells that there must have been so much approvals in place. I weep for the future of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by SEGLIZ: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
how it was wrongly posted to his pastors account!?
of over a million existing account # in existence the bank random 'mistake' selected his pastors account.
this is it. EOD.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Efejustoocute(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Damn! I am not surprised. When the system is corrupt what do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by GamalNasser: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hahahahah but fainting is more honorable than this lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa / Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers / 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.