Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru (34290 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas / Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report / Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by OffAir(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
You must think all Nigerians are dumb if you really expect us to believe that very weak and pathetic lie

All the same you have to cover your ass now that you have been exposed

After all you collected your own share from Magu

Bank MD's and corrupt politicians are like 5&6
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Aswidi: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wow! That's really a honest lie
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by ZooOga: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
I remember Malami accusing Magu of buying property in Dubai. Now all of a sudden assets are discovered to be transferred out of banks to pastors within the country. the elite cabal encompasses a variety of actors. some foreign.

I reread the allegations and saw the UK has a hand in all this intrigue and secrecy.

I don't know how Diezani Alison-Madueke get liver to show her face and open her mouth from the safe citadel of London.

FULL TEXT: Malami vs Magu — the 22 allegations, the 22 responses

https://www.thecable.ng/full-text-malami-vs-magu-the-22-allegations-the-22-responses

18. Despite repeated efforts by international organizations and investigation agencies in other countries to get the Acting Chairman to maintain the secrecy of investigation on matters and to pass through the office of the Attorney General of the Federation in sending those information, the Acting Chairman has consistently breached the Oath of Official Secrecy Act and the confidentiality of persons under investigation by publishing their names in the newspaper or using some media people to leak information.

19. The consequence is that the cases are compromised and that the suspects are able to either seek for ways to bribe the Acting Chairman and his investigators using third parties or find ways to destroy evidence related to such investigation. Some of the international countries investigative bodies such as the UK National Crime Agency have refused to share valuable information with the EFCC on the account of the lack of credibility of the EFCC investigation procedures.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by litaninja(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by bizzibodi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
Adamu Nuru a beg make I send U my account number,so that U will do d needful error.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by otomatic(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Alright Mr CEO. Was the transaction reversed? Let's see the trail. How long did it take before the reversal? Or the branch did not call over transactions after the migration. How about the other 900+ customers whose balances were posted to a wrong account? They did not raise alarm?

Mr CEO you are under oath and risk of perjury.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Basher8583: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
See comments....
Nawah oh. Nairaland is full of yahoo yahoo boys
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by phantom24: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dem still de probe that crime-fighting criminal called magu? 540million na beans? Why dem no do mistake put 1k for my accnt all these years?
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by code77(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Is Mag u not a Muslim again?

No. He has since given his Life to Pastor Omale. grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by ellizy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maxymilliano:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/efcc-probe-bank-says-n573m-was-wrongly-posted-to-magus-pastor-account/
I’m a Nigerian... I lose hope in the betterment of this country... how does it sounds millions of naira was mistakenly transferred
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by shoprite: 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Why was the money not wrongly posted to my account or anyone else not connected to Magu?
Why the account of the pastor associated with Magu and not any other customer out of million customers banking with FCMB?

When such a huge amount was wrongly posted to the Pastor’s account by such migrating app, why was it not corrected and returned to where it was meant to be?

This FCMB CEO is also meant to be arrested and jailed for false witness, concealing the fact and not respecting the oath he took before appearing in front of the panel.

Chai !!! . . .You got there before I did . . .why was it wrongly posted to an account that has a link with Magu and not my own account ! Naija which way

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Tochiology: 1:06am On Aug 11, 2020
Hmm! When will such a humongous amount be wrongly posted to my account.

Anyway, for those who are interested in raking in a few dollar bills from watching paid online video advertorials. You can now check out vnavideon via this link https://vnavideon.xyz/900588853750378/. They pay pretty well.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by chriscrosss(m): 3:48am On Aug 11, 2020
This buhari era na confirm corruption indeed...wrongly posted 570 million...lol...na be 20000, millions.. This is bullshit.. Lie kill una there..
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by ddeola: 4:05am On Aug 11, 2020
When a Bank can wrongly post 500 million into an account, you know you have a kangaroo bank and kangaroo executives in a kangaroo republic. undecided undecided undecided undecided

FCMB WAKE UP AND STOP SUPPORTING NATIONAL CORRUPTION. WHERE IS YOUR INTEGRITY FCMB ?

Central Bank should suspend their operating license because more fraudulent transactions are hidden in their system.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Wentworthorg: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Amazing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps In Shouting Match, As Speaker Withdraws National Water Resources Bill / Patience Jonathan At Dickson Seriaki's Re-election Campaign (photos) / Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.