Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru (34284 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas / Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report / Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by goshen26: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by sonofElElyon: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
I will not be hasty to jump to conclusions like most people but would appreciate if anyone can provide answers to these relevant questions to enable us form an objective opinion...

if it was indeed a credit posting done in error, it should've been discovered almost immediately by the bank because the real owners of the money would've noticed that they had been wrongly debited.. now did the bank immediately reverse the posting?

was it the same money "erroneously" posted to the "pastor's" account that was withdrawn and used (as alleged) to buy a house in Dubai?

Did NFIU trace the movement of the money until it entered the "pastor's" account? in a case of laundering it is necessary to trace the movement of the money and establish that it originated from the accused person or at least was transferred on his instructions.

it is important to state that the'"pastor" denied owning any house in Dubai contrary to the allegation by NFIU but of course he could've bought it in the name of his church or in a proxy's name.. I hope investigative journalists will get us the facts surrounding this Dubai purchase...

If the "pastor" indeed bought a house with laundered money as claimed by NFIU, why on earth has he not been arrested and arraigned

Answers please...

Maxymilliano:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/efcc-probe-bank-says-n573m-was-wrongly-posted-to-magus-pastor-account/

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by edonks1: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Pastor is worst than Yahoo. God is merciful.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by zeedof(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
So Magu is even a Christian and some Religion fanatics will be blaming Buhari whenever he appointed Muslim....
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Oluwa o ! In actual sense,religion is a scam. What the Bleep ! A Pastor and a core Muslim,two supposedly religious saints !

brother na poor dey kill themselves over anything in Nigeria

use edo state election as a case study 4 years ago some people died in election violence trying to vote PDP or APC

THEM DIED AND WILL NEVER COME BACK TO THE EARTH AGAIN

FAST FORWARD TO 2020 BLACK CHANGE TO WHITE AND WHITE CHANGE TO BLACK

AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE SOME IDIOTS GO STILL DIE FOR THIS ELECTION COMING SO .

FOR WHAT YOU MAY ASK ?

IT IS TIME WE ORGANIST OTHER SELVES DO BETTER MEETING ALL THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY

DRIVE THEMSELVES EXPIRED HUMANS CALLED POLITICIANS OUT OF OUR NATION ONCE AND FOR ALL
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Dbarrzx: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wrong posting indeed...
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by airminem(f): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Diezani was RIGHT!
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Amotolongbo(f): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
shadfoye:

Its possible becos i experienced the same mistake from first bank last year. And i investigated, i was told there was a similar account nos which another person got which i demanded e-mail from bank to appologize which first bank did.
The Money meant for your associate or relative was mistakenly transferred to your account?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by airminem(f): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
cheesy
Amotolongbo:
The Money meant for your associate or relative was mistakenly transferred to your account?
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Teenaira: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
You can see everybody wants that money posted to their account in error too. I will suggest that the money is transferred back to CBN or the so called treasury single account before continuing the proceedings since it has been confirmed to be wrongly posted and no snakes please.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Positiveme2020: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
What a coincidence. shocked
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by nedekid: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
I hope it is the same mistake Fcmb used to remove 3600 from my akant too.
They better return my money or else I shall report them to presidential investigative panel shocked
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by flyingpig: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Benbellamor:

Because you Might faint on seeing the Alert, God wants you Alive sir grin

Nigeria is a joke....
lmao
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by roszilman: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Why is the money not wrongly posted to my account or anyone else not connected to Magu?
Why the account of the pastor associated with Magu and not any other customer out of million customers banking with FCMB?

When such a huge amount was wrongly posted to the Pastor’s account by such migrating app, why was it not corrected and returned to where it was meant to be?

This FCMB CEO is also meant to be arrested and jailed for false witness, concealing the fact and not respecting the oath he took before appearing in front of the panel.
when u hear anytin about pastors, u feel like killing urself. U can go to their huz and ask them this stupid questions...
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Tannhauser(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Adebo01:
God is great!
The Truth has finally been revealed. May God continue to bless Prophet (Dr) Emmanuel Omale

grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by frog12: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
so they discovered the ERROR 4 years after and the pastore don spend am!

its a CRIME!

hahahahhahaha.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Amotolongbo(f): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
roszilman:

when u hear anytin about pastors, u feel like killing urself. U can go to their huz and ask them this stupid questions...
Na me be the cause of your misfortune in life?
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Champneys: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
These guys take some of ya all for eediatts... grin

Mistakenly transferred? Lol.

Believe the nonsense and you are a certified dunderhead.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Nitah1: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Emmyginger:
Wrongly posted indeed..

But when one SAN mistakenly forgot to include one of his dollar account you guys were on top roof shouting no ignorant in the court of law...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Tannhauser(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:

grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by roszilman: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
ha ha ha!!! Funny pussy-ass. But am far better than ur pervert generation!!!
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by earnit1: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
how
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Reference(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
No comment. You all know what I will.say.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Amotolongbo(f): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
roszilman:

ha ha ha!!! Funny pussy-ass. But am far better than ur pervert generation!!!
You can be better in your mind online and not in reality.
Your father isn’t financially buoyant enough to lace my shoes.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Bluntemperor: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Later this same pastor will come out to tell us he bought private jets through the help of God and his congregation like Oritsejafor.

Our Pastors, Imams and Babalawos should all be probed

Na Pastor,Imam matter dey pain you,abi?
Do you even know your State Rep.Local govt Chairman and Counsellor in your Ward and what they have delivered to your area as dividends of Democracy?
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by roszilman: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You can be better in your mind online and not in reality.
Your father isn’t financially buoyant enough to lace my shoes.
hahahahaha!!! Such an ignoramous nincompoop. Its obvious u are ignorant of the baseless, barberic bullshit u just blabbered.
U're obviously a begger bcoz those are the only cunts dat accentuate their messed life on social media; claiming to be rich.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Amotolongbo(f): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bluntemperor:

Na Pastor,Imam matter dey pain you,abi?
Do you even know your State Rep.Local govt Chairman and Counsellor in your Ward and what they have delivered to your area as dividends of Democracy?
Those ones are thiefs and they don’t use the God we respect to deceive us to rob us.

Unlike the thiefs in Coats and Jalabia and “Lawani”.

If politicians are thief, must the men of god meant to help in changing their mind aid them in stealing?
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Amotolongbo(f): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
roszilman:

hahahahaha!!! Such an ignoramous nincompoop. Its obvious u are ignorant of the baseless, barberic bullshit u just blabbered.
U're obviously a begger bcoz those are the only cunts dat accentuate their messed life on social media; claiming to be rich.
I’m sorry my attention is not for the online low lifers like you.

Kindly look for the mentally and financially deficient ilks like you.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Fedrams: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
The CEO should be jailed. How on earth can such amount of money be erroneously posted to the account of magu Friend. What a coincidence. What was the narration. Wen my bank was changing from finacle 7 to finacle 10, we have more that 50,000 customers base and no mistake was made. Maybe the CEO has an issue with efcc that the cover up for him
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by roszilman: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I’m sorry my attention is not for the online low lifers like you.

Kindly look for the mentally and financially deficient ilks like you.
u're disgusting, just get off my line!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany / Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge / View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.