Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

All In The Name Of Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All In The Name Of Valentine (837 Views)

The Story Of Valentine..... / L / An Assessment Of Valentine's Day 2012 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All In The Name Of Valentine by silvertuke(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2011
Tomorrow is valentine, so many girls will end up in bed and so many guys will empty their account. All in the name of valentine. Well thank God I am single this is the advantage of being single. Happy Valentine to all lovers.
Re: All In The Name Of Valentine by r231(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2011
so you are angry cus u single grin cheesy
Re: All In The Name Of Valentine by Odunnu: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2011
silvertuke:

Tomorrow is valentine, so many girls will end up in bed and so many guys will empty their account. All in the name of valentine. Well thank God I am single this is the advantage of being single. Happy Valentine to all lovers.
Whats wrong in ending up in bed after a hectic day?with or without valentine, my desire and prayer is to end up in bed daily. Lol
Re: All In The Name Of Valentine by r231(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2011
Odunnu:

Whats wrong in ending up in bed after a hectic day?with or without valentine, my desire and prayer is to end up in bed daily. Lol
[/quote

and u just saying dat now when i am married cheesy grin
Re: All In The Name Of Valentine by Odunnu: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2011
'cept i'm not seeing what you guys are seeing. Wud you rather end up on the mat or prolly in the club everyday?
Me, I always want to end up in bed everyday.
@r231, please stop teasing me.
Re: All In The Name Of Valentine by Mygoldie(f): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2011
^^^pmsl,i don't think they are seeing what you are seeing.

@OP.its like you lack a valentine partner.
Re: All In The Name Of Valentine by silvertuke(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2011
Odunnu:

Yes now u will end up in bed being tormented by somebody, abi?
Re: All In The Name Of Valentine by silvertuke(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2011
r231:

so you are angry cus u single grin cheesy

There is no doubt about it, obviously u are 1 of does guys that will empty their account just 4 one silly girl dat has being 4uck through her mouth by another guy,
Re: All In The Name Of Valentine by silvertuke(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2011
Mygoldie:

^^^pmsl,i don't think they are seeing what you are seeing.

@OP.its like you lack a valentine partner.

I don’t lack dear, just single and don’t want 2 be with any after all is not new 2 me.
Re: All In The Name Of Valentine by koolchicco: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2011
silvertuke:

There is no doubt about it, obviously u are 1 of does guys that will empty their account just 4 one silly girl dat has being 4uck through her mouth by another guy,
That's kinda harsh Bro. undecided
Re: All In The Name Of Valentine by Coolabbie: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2011
Concerning guys emptying deir account 2moro, i say amen 2 dat.
Re: All In The Name Of Valentine by koolchicco: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2011
Coolabbie:

shocked
Re: All In The Name Of Valentine by silvertuke(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2011
Coolabbie:

Concerning girls being 4ucked through their mouth 2morrow I say Amen 2 dat 1 also, LOL
Re: All In The Name Of Valentine by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2011
^u have issues i swear undecided undecided undecided
Re: All In The Name Of Valentine by Awhotu(m): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2011
silvertuke:

Tomorrow is valentine, so many girls will end up in bed and so many guys will empty their account. All in the name of valentine. 

hmnnn,   sad sad sad
Re: All In The Name Of Valentine by silvertuke(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^u have issues i swear undecided undecided undecided

who?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies/guys Would You Or Have You Slept With Your Boss? / Was I Wrong? Am I To Blame For All This? / Ladies, Do You Find It Difficult To Turn Down A Man's Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.