Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Fashola, Amaechi List Conditions For Nigeria’s Growth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Amaechi List Conditions For Nigeria’s Growth (1410 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / APC: Anti-saraki Senators List Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Amaechi List Conditions For Nigeria’s Growth by seanet02: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2011
excanny:

Amechi I can stand for presidency, but Fashola never.

Fashola is not a man of his own. I dont want Tinubu ruling Nigeria by proxy. Mr. Olowolafe contractor.

of course you can never want Fashola for two obvious reasons. 1. Anybody from YORUBA land that is intelligent is the type of person you shift your hatred towards. 2. You obviously want to shield the fact that Rivers state gets more allocation than Lagos state, yet Fashola will dust Amaechi any day any time when it comes to good governance, dividends of democracy and poverty alleviation. Next. . . . . . . .
Re: Fashola, Amaechi List Conditions For Nigeria’s Growth by excanny: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2011
seanet02:

of course you can never want Fashola for two obvious reasons. 1. Anybody from YORUBA land that is intelligent is the type of person you shift your hatred towards. 2. You obviously want to shield the fact that Rivers state gets more allocation than Lagos state, yet[b] Fashola will dust Amaechi any day any time when it comes to good governance, dividends of democracy and poverty alleviation.[/b] Next. . . . . . . .

And also when it comes to dodgy contracts. grin
Re: Fashola, Amaechi List Conditions For Nigeria’s Growth by fstranger3(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2011
excanny:

And also when it comes to dodgy contracts. grin

Must you bring tribalism to every section?

You never contribute anything meaningful to tobics other than tribalism.

:::::SMH:::::

You are a waste of orgas-m
Re: Fashola, Amaechi List Conditions For Nigeria’s Growth by excanny: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2011
fstranger3:

Must you bring tribalism to every section?

You never contribute anything meaningful to tobics other than tribalism.

:::::SMH:::::

You are a waste of orgas-m

I dey laugh o. grin

I'm a born tribalist. And i'm specifically anti-Yoruba. Shout it to the rooftop. I wont stop as long as folks like you still exist here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mazi Alvan Azinwa Ikoku / Post Election Violence: Buhari Threatens To Sue Reuben Abati For Libel / 1993 Presidential Debate Between Late Bashorun Mko Abiola And Alhaji Bashir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.