Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Have Just Been Scammed - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have Just Been Scammed (9175 Views)

Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / I Just Got Scammed / I'm Obsessed With Iphone 8 Plus...but I Have Just N100k For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by sweetveek(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
fowlyansh181:
baba, only you scammed 3 times in a roll and you no wan learn, na you we go blame jare
i don learn bro...e nor go happen again..
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by sweetveek(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
sorry, what that ffffuck is wrong with you?

3 people scammed only you
the mata tire me o....no p sha...life goes on
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by sweetveek(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
sweetveek:
the other guy that sca mmed me is idlemann and his alternate is kamidee

paid him 39600# for 120$ pay pal fund

account details:::::8107 4055 98
Abdulrazaq Yakur
Ecobank

phone number:::0802 1859 636(idlemann)

https://www.nairaland.com/idlemann

alternate:::kamidee

901 1697 617
Olawunmi Bayode
FCMB

phone number::08021 8220 96(kamidee)

https://www.nairaland.com/kamidee

pls never send money to anyone u don't know

cc: naijacutee, FOD, puskin, dominique
cc::naijacutee, FOD, puskin, dominique
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by sweetveek(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
sweetveek:
12AD sca mmed me 70K yesterday after paying him for paypal fund 200$,he claimed he couldn't send the fund but he has refused to refund my money since yesterday

3 0956 14631 ASUQUO KUFRE
FRIST Bank. Put the description - PAYMENT FOR PAYPAL.

this is the Account i sent the money into

https://www.nairaland.com/12ad

phone number::::+1 (262) 648-4172

cc:::naijacutee, FOD, puskin, dominique

lets be careful here o
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by sweetveek(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
sweetveek:
third sca mmer on my list is davidv12,i guess this one has deactivated his account, i sent him 1k to credit his 1xb et Account,but he has refused to pay me back ever since

phone number ::0817 1909 599

username:davidv12

bank details:::67890 87658
David Agu John
Rubies bank

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by dominique(f): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
sweetveek:
12AD sca mmed me 70K yesterday after paying him for paypal fund 200$,he claimed he couldn't send the fund but he has refused to refund my money since yesterday

3095614631 ASUQUO KUFRE

lets be careful here o

Sorry about that. You should have insisted on escrow from the ecurrency thread. We need to stop sending money to strangers you meet online. If be tells you he has his own escrow, refuse the escrow and insist on a trusted neutral escrow. You live in a country where majority of it's citizens justify scam and you go ahead to send large sums of money people you can't physically get hold of.

We need to do extra due diligence when transacting online. Age of a moniker no longer matters, insist on trusted escrow always. If he refuses the escrow, tell him to get lost. You should report to your bank and send a mail to EFCC and CBN anti-fraud desk to see if the thief can be caught and your money refunded.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Openbusiness4: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
dominique:

Sorry about that. You should have insisted on escrow from the ecurrency thread. We need to stop sending money to strangers you meet online. If be tells you he has his own escrow, refuse the escrow and insist on a trusted neutral escrow. You live in a country where majority of it's citizens justify scam and you go ahead to send large sums of money people you can't physically get hold of.

We need to do extra due diligence when transacting online. Age of a moniker no longer matters, insist on trusted escrow always. If he refuses the escrow, tell him to get lost. You should report to your bank and send a mail to EFCC and CBN anti-fraud desk to see if the thief can be caught and your money refunded.
which one is escrow from ecurrency thread again May una enlighten me ohh sad
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Mailthaddeus(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
12AD is in my inbox trying get me to pay for $250 PayPal Funds. I just insisted it's not wise sending out funds to someone with no DP, and no means of verifying his identity. Guys let's be all careful, same Paypal funds he used to scam someone is d same he wanna use to scam me.

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Mailthaddeus(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
And there seems to be a coordinated chain of scam carried out by the same person or group. I chatted @Prupru for PayPal, while I was still trying to figure out his credibility, this so called guy chatted me and claimed he was referred to me by Prupru and he owned the $250 PayPal. I couldn't have fallen for it though, let's all be careful.

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Openbusiness4: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
sweetveek:

3 0956 14631 ASUQUO KUFRE

cc:::naijacutee, FOD, puskin, dominique

lets be careful here o
is it this same guy below boasting of N47m for account on football sports betting thread? shocked

12AD:
you're a CLOWN.
Who's the purported small boy?

You think I'm your mate outside this thread? undecided
Well, we all are mates here, but i bet good bucks you wouldn't say this nonsense to me in real life...
Show me your account balance let me disgrace you real good...
Call it showoff, but if you don't have up to 47 million in your account then you are a broke clout chaser who I'd ignore from now on
Do you own a mini bureau d change?
All these small rats forming thread veterans...
You can't be a veteran in the ecurrency thread, it's a betting thread....
Mor_on_ undecided
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by kayc0(f): 3:17am On Aug 12, 2020
[
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by sweetveek(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Mailthaddeus:
12AD is in my inbox trying get me to pay for $250 PayPal Funds. I just insisted it's not wise sending out funds to someone with no DP, and no means of verifying his identity. Guys let's be all careful, same Paypal funds he used to scam someone is d same he wanna use to scam me.
u would have continued with the conversation till you get all his bank details,then u post it here...drop the phone number he used to contact you
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Arturitoroman: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2020
na WA o
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
sorry, what that ffffuck is wrong with you?

3 people scammed only you
The story weak me self.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Galactico4ever(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2020
sweetveek:
your personal taste na the biggest scam of all time.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2020
sweetveek:
the other guy that sca mmed me is idlemann and his alternate is kamidee

paid him 39600# for 120$ pay pal fund

account details:::::8107 4055 98
Abdulrazaq Yakur
Ecobank

phone number:::0802 1859 636(idlemann)

https://www.nairaland.com/idlemann

alternate:::kamidee

901 1697 617
Olawunmi Bayode
FCMB

phone number::08021 8220 96(kamidee)

https://www.nairaland.com/kamidee

pls never send money to anyone u don't know

cc: naijacutee, FOD, puskin, dominique
Sey na giveaway you dey do, be careful ooo
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2020
sweetveek:
third scammer[b][/b] on my list is davidv12,i guess this one has deactivated his account, i sent him 1k to credit his 1xb et Account,but he has refused to pay me back ever since

phone number ::08171909599

username:davidv12

bank details:::67890 87658
David Agu John
Rubies bank

He had lost his bet and run away.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2020
sweetveek:
The mata pain me pass you, if you know what even 50k can do here now.
You supposed know me from that other thread, I usually do exchange and funding, I say if you see some amount some people transfer reach my side to do funding/exchange, I will just say God when will it be. Sha, na trust last last.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by sweetveek(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
The mata pain me pass you, if you know what even 50k can do here now.
You supposed know me from that other thread, I usually do exchange and funding, I say if you see some amount some people transfer reach my side to do funding/exchange, I will just say God when will it be. Sha, na trust last last.
yeah oh na trust...but my trust for people don drop to zero percent now oh....i nor go try am again
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by sweetveek(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2020
techmaster092:

Sey na giveaway you dey do, be careful ooo
lolzz na really giveaway...na money wey go k ill dem na dem collect from me so
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2020
sweetveek:
yeah oh na trust...but my trust for people don drop to zero percent now oh....i nor go try am again
sad E still dey pain me cuz I know this your Nairaland account and haven't heard any bad record, someone from no where just ruin your mood.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by sweetveek(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2020
TIKAMBABA1 don't worry u will believe 12AD is a scammer when i drop the full pics of our conversation
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by sweetveek(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
sad E still dey pain me cuz I know this your Nairaland account and haven't heard any bad record, someone from no where just ruin your mood.
guy infact for the past weeks now ernn,bad things have been happening to me...shey u know i sent moo jy money for his 1x bet and the account got blocked too??e b like my mata dae high table o grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2020
sweetveek:
guy infact for the past weeks now ernn,bad things have been happening to me...shey u know i sent moo jy money for his 1x bet and the account got blocked too??e b like my mata dae high table o grin grin grin grin
I felt bad for Moo jy too
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by sweetveek(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
yeah oh... hopefully I'll recover the funds back sha....
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Arturitoroman: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2020
sweetveek:
yeah oh... hopefully I'll recover the funds back sha....

sorry to say,
WTF happened to you?
how will you just allow pple to scam you three good times. the first and second one nor teach u lesson you come proceed do another one... Na wa
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by sweetveek(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2020
Arturitoroman:

sorry to say,
WTF happened to you?
how will you just allow pple to scam you three good times. the first and second one nor teach u lesson you come proceed do another one... Na wa
it happened the same day and almost same time...i was dealing with both same time,the other guy dat scammed me 1k happened last week i just gave him enough time to pay up but he didn't
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by mooojy: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2020
sweetveek:
it happened the same day and almost same time...i was dealing with both same time,the other guy dat scammed me 1k happened last week i just gave him enough time to pay up but he didn't

I have been down with fever for 3 days now. Since that time I asked you for that stuff.Just went through the betting thread now and saw your name being mentioned up and down.
I decided to check your posts.
This is devastating to say the least.
Will call you before 12.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by sweetveek(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2020
mooojy:

I have been down with fever for 3 days now. Since that time I asked you for that stuff.Just went through the betting thread now and saw your name being mentioned up and down.
I decided to check your posts.
This is devastating to say the least.
Will call you before 12.
alrighty..quick recovery... I'm currently ba nned from business section..
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by mooojy: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Can you run me through the process of booking a bet on 1x mobile version without signing in.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
mooojy:

Can you run me through the process of booking a bet on 1x mobile version without signing in.
Open the app,

Ensure your location is turn on

Make selections after it opens

Click betslip and select save.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by mooojy: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Open the app,
Ensure your location is turn on
Make selections after it opens
Click betslip and select save.
Not using app, using opera and mobile version. Very easy while I was using app but not now. Also is it possible without logging in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To View And Delete Event Log On A Full Touch Screen Blackberry / How Can I Hack Top Eleven Football Manager In Nigeria? / Nokia Power Ranger Is A Dual Boot Smartphone With Android 4.4 Kitkat And Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.