Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Have Just Been Scammed - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have Just Been Scammed (9165 Views)

Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / I Just Got Scammed / I'm Obsessed With Iphone 8 Plus...but I Have Just N100k For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Mastakija(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
wanti gba wereygringrin kpele mai dia

6 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Hellomotoring: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
PlsBanMe:
Seems the scammer's number is 09012461534, right?

Or he has another number?

Drop the numbers you used to communicate with him before he duped you.

Dropping the number is necessary so others will see this post when they search for it after deciding to do business with the thief.

Also kindly tell us exactly how much he collected from you.

He used the account number 0241875175 ELIZABETH CHIOMA ORJI
34K gone
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Hellomotoring: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
You paid for wisdom.
Next time, if you must transact with a stranger online, use a well-known reliable escrow.

Yea thanks
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by PlsBanMe: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hellomotoring:
He used the account number 0241875175 ELIZABETH CHIOMA ORJI 34K gone
Eyah, sorry.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Ikennablue(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Openbusiness4:
then find a wema bank branch nearest to you and make a report at the customer care. Tell them what transpired, that you paid the account owner to buy a phone but he didn't deliver it and scammed you. Then show them the payment transaction evidence and the chat between you. That you want your money back. They will help you
Tnat guy is not a fool. Am sure that account number belongs to a POS Business outlet

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by overdrive(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hellomotoring:

He used the account number 0241875175 ELIZABETH CHIOMA ORJI
34K gone

Look for this name on Facebook or Twitter and threaten the person with police and the girl will link you to the scammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by abokikhalifa: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hellomotoring:

Anyone who has contacts for SARS OR ANY OTHER TRACKING AGENTS? I have the phone imei numbers already and the account money was sent to

Oga work to SARS office by your self. Which one is anyone. Na everything person go do for you. That's was why u got scammed

5 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by abokikhalifa: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
When we ask you people to come to our shop/office at computer village una say NO. Now you want something cheap. Cheap things are very expensive. Think am

4 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Bigflamie(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ikennablue:

Tnat guy is not a fool. Am sure that account number belongs to a POS Business outlet

Are you sure you are not the same person using another moniker to discourage him? You better refund the cash or face the consequences

15 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Belurved1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
@Seun Osewa! Do the needful.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Look at the pics he used on his dp . I knew one hand that tbis thing is scam. Hes an idiot.

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Charleys: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
ITbomb:

Nah, if na you, I for kill you since, na the other bigger Charles we dey find

I'm the biggest charleys in Nairaland, maybe na the smaller charleys wey una dey talk about
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by ollymer73(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Upaka:
You didn't use escrow??

*How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed* ...

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK *(anticorruptionunit@cenbank.org).* this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Never forget this.

Feel free to save and share.
NT TECHNOLOGIES

*Copied*

21 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Hellomotoring: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hellomotoring:
I just got served in a bitter way,
Be careful of this scammer CHARLIE543
his account is already deactivated

Modified: Who knows how I can track the phone, I have the imei numbers already and also the account number where the money was transferred to
Wema Bank 0241875175 ELIZABETH CHIOMA ORJI his phone number 09012461534
He also sent this Photoshop means of ID

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Openbusiness4: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ikennablue:

Bigflamie:
Are you sure you are not the same person using another moniker to discourage him? You better refund the cash or face the consequences
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by fowlyansh181(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
It’s really painful when I see threads like this because distrusts and crime has eaten deep into our people , due to the level of poverty and unemployment. What this scammers don’t understand is that everyone is suffering the same hardship in this country .. O.P you made the first mistake of paying for something you haven’t seen and not using an escrow, we all know how this country can be, it’s almost impossible to see legit business dealers, not saying real ones aren’t there, but the bad ones are here too. The account he used might not even be his at all, but that of a victim not even aware of what is going on, same thing happened to a friend of mine sometime last year, scammer got a hold of her account Without her even being aware, she runs a POS service, scammer got a hold of her account and used it to carry out some shady business, the scammer then came as a customer and claimed he made transfer to the Acct and wanted a withdrawal, it was when it was too late that she found out what was happening, she had to abandon the Acct and open a new one to avoid any issues. I think she started noticing an issue when her money started getting deducted in her account without her knowing anything about it .. secondly , that phone advertised there might be a random picture online because if these scammers had this phones they claim to sell in their possession, nothing would stop them from actually selling it to a buyer legitimately .. so tracking the imei might be a futile waste of effort . I am not trying to discourage you from making a move because it can be painful to loose money, but I know how corrupt this our country can be and you may end up loosing more money in the process . I have been a victim of scam on this particular website myself, contacted a so called web developer to develope a website for me , stupid me went ahead and paid 70k, without even seeing this guy, next thing he blocked me. I was so pained , I went to bank, they made empty promises, I contacted police and Sars to help me track, in the end I was loosing close to the money I already lost and still no tangible results , it took time but I learnt my lesson and got a hold of myself. It is painful but this will serve as a lesson to you and will give you the knowledge to be careful in future businesses, because even as we all are here, more scammers lurk on this website and even in the real world . I am not trying to deter you from fighting, but here to guide you, if it will affect more resources, count your loss, take it as a lesson and grow, The scammer will either die poor or meet his or her Waterloo.. stay strong O.P, you are not a fool for trusting, we live in a very wicked world.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Openbusiness4: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
abokikhalifa:
When we ask you people to come to our shop/office at computer village una say NO. Now you want something cheap. Cheap things are very expensive. Think am
Some people are just useless. I did a Quiz with FREE giveaway prizes won by 3 different Nairalanders that I don't know from Adam and have never met before in my life. In total the 3 prizes were worth over 50K. Coincidentally or what have you, none of the winners was in Lagos. One was in Minna, one was in the East, one was in Ibadan I think, can't remember unless I check our chats. I told them to send a representative they trust to pick up their prizes on their behalf. They all did. They all received their prizes. If I can show honesty to deliver products for people who didn't pay me 1 kobo, how much more will I be honest with a customer that pays. But some people are just idiots of a criminal. Money wey him go spend finish in a month or less, he destroys his image for it with crime. There's nothing as valuable as integrity in business, because when people know you have integrity, transaction becomes smooth. People can send money without being present. Sometimes people want to do business but because they don't have time to be present physically, they suspend the purchase till they can be available. But if they know you as someone with integrity, they won't do that and they will proceed to send money with the confidence that you will surely deliver. That's what every serious business person should strive for, integrity. But c dis idiot ruining himself cuz of 34K.....tuehhhhhh!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Openbusiness4: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hellomotoring:
He also sent this Photoshop means of ID
I think people here have already given you practical steps on how you can recover your money that will work by going through the banking channel like this post below. But if I will add an additional advice, I will tell you that NEVER BUY A USED PHONE THROUGH WAYBILL DELIVERY. The risks outweigh the reward. If it is a brand new phone, no problem. But a used phone, never try it UNLESS YOU ARE BUYING FROM A KNOWN REPUTABLE COMPANY or a seller that you have done business with before and you trust to have integrity. Never ever buy a used phone by waybill from a seller that you don't know before. What if the phone he is selling to you is a stolen phone. How do you reconcile things. If you must buy a used phone from a stranger, let it be someone in the same location as you, then you can meet up with the seller and do your due diligence to ensure the phone is not a stolen product or faulty or misrepresented before parting with your money. Buying used phones anyhow have sent several innocent people to Kirikiri. Better safe than sorry

ollymer73:

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK *(anticorruptionunit@cenbank.org).* this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Never forget this.

NT TECHNOLOGIES

*Copied*

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Flytime: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
fowlyansh181:
It’s really painful when I see threads like this because distrusts and crime has eaten deep into our people , due to the level of poverty and unemployment.
What this scammers don’t understand is that everyone is suffering the same hardship in this country .. O.P you made the first mistake of paying for something you haven’t seen and not using an escrow, we all know how this country can be, it’s almost impossible to see legit business dealers, not saying real ones aren’t there, but the bad ones are here too.
The account he used might not even be his at all, but that of a victim not even aware of what is going on, same thing happened to a friend of mine sometime last year, scammer got a hold of her account Without her even being aware, she runs a POS service, scammer got a hold of her account and used it to carry out some shady business, the scammer then came as a customer and claimed he made transfer to the Acct and wanted a withdrawal, it was when it was too late that she found out what was happening, she had to abandon the Acct and open a new one to avoid any issues.
I think she started noticing when her money started getting deducted in her account with her knowing anything about it .. secondly , that phone advertised there might be a random picture online because if these scammers had this phones they claim to sell in their possession, nothing would stops them from actually selling it .. so tracking the imei might be a futile waste of effort .
I am not trying to discourage you from making a move because it can be painful to loose money, but I know how corrupt this our country can be and you may end up loosing more money in the process .
I have been a victim of scam on this particular website myself, contacted a so called web developer to develope a website for me , stupid me went ahead and paid 70k, without even seeing this guy, next thing he blocked me.
I was so pained , I went to bank, they made empty promises, I contacted police and Sars to help me track, in the end I was loosing close to the money I already lost and still no tangible results , it took time but I learnt my lesson and got a hold of myself. It is painful but this will serve as a lesson to you and will give you the knowledge to be careful in future businesses, because even as we all are here, more scammers lurk on this website and even in the real world .
I am not trying to deter you from fighting, but here to guide you, if it will affect more resources, count your loss, take it as a lesson and grow, The scammer will either die poor or meet his or her Waterloo.. stay strong O.P, you are not a fool for trusting, we live in a very wicked world.
you made sense but please try to create paragraphs or any form of space
It's could be confusing and discourage readers
I made it better

4 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Ikennablue(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bigflamie:

am i sure?
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hellomotoring:
I just got served in a bitter way,
Be careful of this scammer CHARLIE543
his account is already deactivated

Modified: Who knows how I can track the phone, I have the imei numbers already and also the account number where the money was transferred to
Wema Bank 0241875175 ELIZABETH CHIOMA ORJI his phone number 09012461534
I think he used a female bank acct as disguised (scammers don't throw their true info like that) and keep the IMEI number, it would be useful unless he change it. You would need SARS but, you will pay them for their work.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by patfenda(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Pls, u all should stop blaming d op, fine atimes greediness lead us to being scam victims but Dat is not to say there no legit fellows on dis faceless forum... I have sent phones through gig logistics to aba and oshogbo dis yr, and believe me THE COMPLETE PAYMENT FOR THE PHONE AND WAYBILL WAS FULLY PAID For, before I sent there phones...my brother even me no get Dat kind mind.... So pls, d mistake has being made already, if anyone has a contact Dat can help d op track the guy... It would b better
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
ollymer73:

Never forget this.

NT TECHNOLOGIES

*Copied*

cc: Hellomotoring follow this procedure ASAP. Even if the guy used an account that doesnt belong to him, the owner of the account will be threatened and he/she will lead you to him otherwise the owner bears the brunt.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by IVORY2009(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
overdrive:

Look for this name on Facebook or Twitter and threaten the person with police and the girl will link you to the scammer.

Sometimes the said lady would not know anything about the scam, it might be she is the sister, friend, collegue etc and they normally pull out the monies using atm.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by dgr8truth(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Unfortunately, you'll spend more than x4 of what you paid the guy, but if you really want to do it, go for it.

We have to spend resources to fight fraud and protect others.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Openbusiness4: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I think he used a female bank acct as disguised (scammers don't throw their true info like that) and keep the IMEI number, it would be useful unless he change it. You would need SARS but, you will pay them for their work.
that will be too expensive. I remember years ago, maybe like 7 years or more, when i owned a bus and paid my mechanic around 60k remove and fix new engine. D guy was my usual mechanic so I trusted him and paid him in full upfront even before we started anything. I paid him d time we went to Ojuelegba together to buy the engine. As I pay for engine, I just went to ATM and withdrew cash for him too. It was on a Saturday. We agreed he should take Monday off and start d job on Tuesday. D bus dey parked for my street in front of my house. Fast forward, one week he didn't come to my house as agreed. No calls, no text. I just brush it off say d guy don start him scoin scoin behavior. By d second week, he no call, na me come dey call am. He no go pick. I called him many times, no answer. I still ignored like I know he was probably busy as usual, cuz i know how his work is at his yard. But I was expecting that he will call be back in d night at the close of d day. But he never did. Den I used another line to call him around Thursday after he no pick my line or call me back. He picked d call. Na him I para for him say, so him dey deliberately ignore my calls wey me I still dey reason am say na cuz work plenty for him hand for shop. D guy was apologizing, that make I no vex, na some work tie am down for shop wey no give am chance come and he no want to lie for me etc. Ok na, as per old levels say me and him don know ourselves for years, I excuse him and forgive. We agree for the following week Monday. Fast forward, Monday cum, d guy still no show, na him I vex. I find am go shop, he wasn't der. They said he went to do outside work. Can u imagine? My head spark like warifuk mehnnnn, I call am dey threaten am say make he refund my moni since he no wantu work, may I find anoda person wey go do d job. He beg me, say him go come following day. Tuesday come he no show. He no call me, he no pick my calls. Naso I vex, I didn't call him again. I just went to his yard and reported to his co-mechanic friends there and their union chairman say he b like d guy want make I follow am drag trouble. Dey beg me say dem go talk to him, he will cum d next day. For wia, d idiot still no show. Now to the main point, I just go arrange for Kirikiri police, dem give me one officer wey dey attached to SARZ. Mobilization fee alone dah time na 30K. Dat was about half d money I paid mech dat I wanna recover. But anger no gree me reason am well. I said no problem. I pay d guy d mobilization. I still settle some officers 5k and 2k. Following day, dem call d idiot for phone say dem wan give am work to repair a car, say some one recommend am to dem. Na woman police call am for station, say na him husband car get d fault, d guy come say make d husband come meet am so so place, say him dey do outside repairs, him no dey workshop but him go soon finish d job and from der he will follow d man to where is car is to check it. Na so me and the SARZ guy come go. He say if i fit drop like 20k more, den him for mobilize like 2 more officers to join us and then use their patrol van, I go just buy fuel inside. I said no, make me and him go alone, I don't have dah kain money. Say besides, d guy we wan catch no be criminal and na short man with one bad hand. One person is enuf. Na him we cum go. Long story short, dey arrest am, cum carry am go station, dey wan dey beat am, I say NO, may dem no beat am, d idiot na my guy, I just wan Kno d devil wen enta d fool head make am dey misbehave. D guy cum dey beg, say make dem let am c me, make we discuss. I say No, I vex comot for some hours, later d mech yard pipu cum dey call me say dem hear wetin apin. Him boy don run to shop go tell dem. Dem cum dey beg me. Their chairman na elderly man wey I respect and d man dey very respectful despite his old age. Na him I reason am. I call d SARZ guy wey be d IPO for d case, say make he release am we go settle tins, d guy cum say d guy no dey him hand again, say him don hand am over for station to d inspector etc. Later d police station say dey can't release him like dat, wat he did was a criminal offense, dey have to teach him a lesson. He must pay bail before dem release am, so he won't try such next time. My mechanic beg me say make I juz talk to dem die d mata say me and him don settle, say dem say him muz pay bail moni. I ask dem how mush na d bail. Dey say 20K, kikikiki grin, I no fit laff oooohhhhh. Was just shaking my head say c dis idiot mechanic wey just cum create unnecessary and wasted spending for him papa head, not me. D guy say him no get 20K oh, las las, I we agree I drop 10K, him drop 10K wey we take settle d bail. But him no hold moni sef, so na me still cum bail am oh grin, with 20K, plus initial 37K or so, making 57K, if I add my transport, d moni don reach 60K and pass sef. So I spent 60k tryna recover 60k, I cum dey reason am wen I dey wan sleep for night, say which kain mumu I be grin 60K gon laidat grin. So using police for recovery can be expensive in some situations and not worth it. His best bet and cheapest path to recovery is to involve the bank he transfer d money into. But anyhow, he can do anything he likes. I wish him success in his recovery

16 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by fowlyansh181(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Flytime:
you made sense but please try to create paragraphs or any form of space
It's could be confusing and discourage readers
I made it better
my post was lengthy that was why, thanks for helping me para phrase it better

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by donbrowser(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hellomotoring:
Wema bank
They will tell you to go through police. Police will tell you to pay for fuel.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Brasidas5: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
It is very easy to advise people to go through police, Sars or bank when we know this our country no be am at all.

to be honest, before you get that money back, you might spend times two of that money lost, our force men no be am at all, and bank will just delay the whole thing and stress you further unless you be big man.

Truth be told that account doesn’t belong to the scammer at all, he may even be using an innocent victim’s account that doesn’t know anything or even the Scammer, this is why we should be careful of who we give out account details to.

I am seeing a female bank account, another name on the ID card, and a different name on nairaland. The victim should just learn from this and be strong.

Wish you all the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Openbusiness4: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Brasidas5:
It is very easy to advise people to go through police, Sars or bank when we know this our country no be am at all.

to be honest, before you get that money back, you might spend times two of that money lost, our force men no be am at all, and bank will just delay the whole thing and stress you further unless you be big man.

Truth be told that account doesn’t belong to the scammer at all, he may even be using an innocent victim’s account that doesn’t know anything or even the Scammer, this is why we should be careful of who we give out account details to.

I am seeing a female bank account, another name on the ID card, and a different name on nairaland. The victim should just learn from this and be strong.

Wish you all the best.
it doesn't matter that the scammer didn't use his own bank account. They can still catch him through that girl that owns the account. Cuz d girl will have withdrawn d money for d scammer to collect, or transfer to him. Either ways, she knows the scammer. She might not know he is into scamming, but she definitely knows his identity. So he can still be caught. That bank account is the surest path to catching d real thief. Even d national ID slip he sent to the OP, it might be someone else's own, not d scammer. And daz why pipu really need to be careful which friends we trust and who we share our sensitive identity and banking info with to use. Some pipu no juz pure at all, but even their friends may not know

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Brasidas5: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Openbusiness4:
it doesn't matter that the scammer didn't use his own bank account. They can still catch him through that girl that owns the account. Cuz d girl will have withdrawn d money for d scammer to collect, or transfer to him. Either ways, she knows the scammer. She might not know he is into scamming, but she definitely knows his identity. So he can still be caught. That bank account is the surest path to catching d real thief. Even d national ID slip he sent to the OP, it might be someone else's own, not d scammer. And daz why pipu really need to be careful which friends we trust and who we share our sensitive identity and banking info with to use. Some pipu no juz pure at all, but even their friends may not know
in some cases they may not even know the scammer, it may be a random dude pleading with bullshit stories, to help them withdraw in an atm, or a POS outlet.

I am not disputing your points, only saying, there have been cases of scammers hanging around an ATM machine, with excuse of network error, then they will plead with you to help them with your account so they can transfer and you help them withdraw.

Any route the victim is taking, should be one that doesn’t involve him spending close to the money already lost, unless he can afford to spend it, because more scammers will use the pretence of trying to help to scam him more.

Wish him the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 / Nokia Power Ranger Is A Dual Boot Smartphone With Android 4.4 Kitkat And Windows / Infinix XOS 4 Honey Bee: A Self Thinking OS With 12 New Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.