Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Can Be Your Virtual Writing Assistant - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Can Be Your Virtual Writing Assistant (473 Views)

Editorial Assistant Wanted ASAP! / Research Assistant Needed / Research Assistant/professional Writer (remote) Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Be Your Virtual Writing Assistant by Faitido(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hello Freelancers,

There comes a time when you are so choked up with new orders that you are unable to meet up with all your clients’ deliveries. Yeah, it happens. So many factors can come into play in this writing business, and now you are running late to deliver. You wouldn't want to disappoint that long-term client of yours, right? I thought so too.

This is where I come in. I can be your go-to virtual assistant on all of your overflow writing projects, from whatever platform you are working on - Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancers, etc.

Why hire me? It's been years of working with numerous clients from all over the globe and across industries and niches, creating topnotch copies and website content for their brands, which have garnered tons of positive reviews for their portfolios and driven sales.

In working with me, rest assured of a thought-provoking, engaging, and well-optimized content that would yield the needed traffic to your website, improve your SERP rankings, make you look good in your client's eyes, generally bring to you the needed patronage that you desire.  I have experience in:

1. Blog content
2. Content marketing
3. Product descriptions
4. Product Reviews
5. Article Writing
6. Research Writing
7. Creative Writing

My deliveries are always excellent, and I have a proven record of client conversion.

Engage my services, and you won't regret it.

Contact me for sample copies of previous jobs done. You can reach me on faitido94@gmail.com and https:///message/HLPKPUX5U5QOF1

I look forward to working with you.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Molested::::::: / Do You Need A Competent Writer, Editor Or Proofreader? / 4 Things You Can Do To Quit Smoking - Article By Amechi Okoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.