Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory (15157 Views)

AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo / Cyriel Dessers Wins Feyenoord’s November Player, Goal Of The Month Awards / Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory by money121(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory by dotbaba86(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
mathkid:
Okay okay

Well I design logo, flyers, Brochures,
business/invitation/birthday cards...pls check my signaturehttp://www.fiverr.com/s2/01672fce50

Best regards.
smiley
Re: Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory by LukasPodolski: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
MicheyJ1:

I swear bro too many in-form strikers for Super Eagles.
Osimhen(Napoli), Cyril Dessers(Genk) Maja(Bordeaux)
Sadiq(16 goals and 17assists for Red Bull Salzburg) Kelechi Iheanacho(Leicester) Simeon Nwankwo(Crotone and highest goalscorer in Seria B) Onuachu(Genk) Dennis Bonaventure(Club Brugge...tho Newcastle wants him
I swear I dont envy Rohr right now...
Sadiq Umar plays for Partizan Belgrade not RB Salzburg.

1 Like

Re: Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory by walozanga(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
MicheyJ1:

Sadiq(16 goals and 17assists for Red Bull Salzburg) Kelechi Iheanacho(Leicester) Simeon Nwankwo(Crotone and highest goalscorer in Seria B) Onuachu(Genk) Dennis Bonaventure(Club Brugge...tho Newcastle wants him

The problem has always been the midfield. That understanding btw midfield and attack
Re: Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory by Averys(f): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Here
Re: Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory by robosky02(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
walozanga:

The problem has always been the midfield. That understanding btw midfield and attack

We are getting there
Re: Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory by Reference(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Success is contagious. Everyone wants to be on the next train to Naples for mega bucks.
Re: Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory by Reference(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
MicheyJ1:

Sadiq(16 goals and 17assists for Partizan Belgrade) Kelechi Iheanacho(Leicester) Simeon Nwankwo(Crotone and highest goalscorer in Seria B) Onuachu(Genk) Dennis Bonaventure(Club Brugge...tho Newcastle wants him

Still way behind the golden generation as I choose to call them. That is the class of 92 to 96.

And still behind the diamond generation albeit a single individual Richard Owubokiri who for a couple of seasons was within earshot of the European Golden Boot winning the Silver boot in 1992 playing for Boavista. If there was ever a time a Nigerian could ever sniff a nomination for the popular Balon'dor, it was this man.

Remarkably the national team never really worked out for him. I watched him a couple of times for the Eagles and it was clear his pass and move European style never worked well with his colleagues' long ball, kick and follow game.

It was clear we needed to have more of our boys playing in Europe to have his game shine in the Eagles.

Unfortunately by the time the likes of Keshi had settled in Europe the days of 'tricky ricky' as he was fondly called had come to an end.

He had one last hoorah in the Brazilian league where it all started for him through his mentor and once Nigeria coach the late Otto Gloria and hung up his boots.

I was privileged to watch him play. Unknown to many he remains the finest striker Nigeria has ever produced. His goal poaching success in Portugal paved the way for the late Rashidi Yekini to be trusted to thrive.

His signature move. He was the master of switch play and was a viper with his back to goal receiving the ball from deep within midfield it was impossible trying to stop his trap, spin and hook shots into the net.

Fantastic player.

2 Likes

Re: Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory by optimusprime2(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Just realized that the current Nigerian squad has more of offensive players than defensive players.

1 Like

Re: Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory by Rajosh(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
We truly don't need Tammy Abraham

1 Like

Re: Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory by Kissiemu(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Which kind name be Dessers?
Re: Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory by DeRoyalhouse: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Truthspoon1:
huesa they just got promoted to LA liga

Hmmm good to know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory by Wentworthorg: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2020
Fantastic

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung / BBC African Footballer Of The Year Nominees Will Be Revealed At 7pm Today. / CAF African Nations Championship: South Africa 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.