Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (98226 Views)

‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Advocate500: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
vanida6:
That's a good development. One reason why we are not human beings is lack of laws. Today all sort crimes are common in our society. when laws are strictly adhered to, people will surely come back to their senses.
some comments can be annoying I swear this is one of such comments.

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by CrestMan: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
ISLAM is a useless and wicked religion devoid of love and compassion!

BTW, kindly note that Christianity is not a religion rather it is the expression of the love of Jesus to mankind! It is the pulsating life of Christ in a man. It is the living relationship between God and man!

9 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
tot:

Blasphemy: the action or offence of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.

The guy in question was accused of blasphemy.

Your comment:
Blasphemy has no place in the society ---> Blasphemy should not be permitted in the society. e.g. Crime has no place in the society.

Next time, learn to write clearly if you are SINCERELY not in support of something.
Next time,try to read clearly before you expose you deep hate of others. Saying it have no place in modern world,clearly show i am not in support of it,deciding to interpret what i said to meet your twisted view of every Muslims,show that you have a negative view of all Muslims
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by RAGEofFIRE: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
watch ur tongue
Or what? You'll slice my neck while joyfully screaming Allah Akbar?

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by obinna58(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
vanida6:
That's a good development. One reason why we are not human beings is lack of laws. Today all sort crimes are common in our society. when laws are strictly adhered to, people will surely come back to their senses.
You're evil

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Finnestgreat: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chai muslims,this shows dat their stupidity is too much.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by tot(f): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Next time,try to read clearly before you expose you deep hate of others. Saying it have no place in modern world,clearly show i am not in support of it,deciding to interpret what i said to meet your twisted view of every Muslims,show that you have a negative view of all Muslims

Stop trying to twist your words! That is what YOU WROTE. If you meant differently, then correct your comment. Eod.

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by WinLABSstores: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]Quite Unfortunate!!
Killing that man would be a Case of Shedding an innocent blood..

No one Should Be Fighting for a god or Prophet under any guise!

It's Injustice to Humanity! It's Babaric ! It's Wickedness! It's Murder!

Let's Speak out against this Wicked act! That young Man should not be Wasted ![/s]
Shut up!

See HYPOCRISY!

The Bible god you've always fought for nkọ? grin

Nigerian ... Smh
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
mamdanju:
Insult to the black is racism, insult to the Jews is antisemitism, insult to a nation is treason but insult to our prophet is freedom. What a biased world against the Islam and the Muslims

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by GodShowmemercy(f): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
vanida6:
one of the animals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by BoboNogoDie: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Quite Unfortunate!!
Killing that man would be a Case of Shedding an innocent blood..

No one Should Be Fighting for a god or Prophet under any guise!

It's Injustice to Humanity! It's Babaric ! It's Wickedness! It's Murder!

Let's Speak out against this Wicked act! That young Man should not be Wasted !

RUBBISH!
Yet, you won't stop fighting for your imaginary story book (Bible) god.
Always spamming every thread with NOTICE-ME trash.
Is your story book god any better?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by lamentor78(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Too bad , cool....Thank God for my Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Finnestgreat: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
vanida6:
seriously u mean o.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by iramure(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Foolish judgement

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by excanny: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sentenced 10 years for insulting Allah, but another to die by hanging for insulting Mohammed.

Who is greater?

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by GodShowmemercy(f): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Advocate500:
some comments can be annoying I swear this is one of such comments.
u dey mind the mumu

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
tot:

Stop trying to twist your words! That is what YOU WROTE. If you meant differently, then correct your comment. Eod.
Well go f yourself.I know what i wrote,i don't have to explain myself to you.It's obvious you are part of the problem this country is the way it is today.(Religious fanatic both Christians and Muslims one).
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by tot(f): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Well go f yourself.I know what i wrote,i don't have to explain myself to you.It's obvious you are part of the problem this country is the way it is today.(Religious fanatic both Christians and Muslims one).

Yada yada yada. If you are sincere, why didn't you adjust the comment?!

Mscheeew.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
angry This is crazy
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by GodShowmemercy(f): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
RAGEofFIRE:
Or what? You'll slice my neck while joyfully screaming Allah Akbar?
what a clash?
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by ehinmowo: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
mamdanju:
Insult to the black is racism, insult to the Jews is antisemitism, insult to a nation is treason but insult to our prophet is freedom. What a biased world against the Islam and the Muslims

You know I was defending Moslims that people who kill because of insulting Mohammed are wrong. That the prophet did not send them. Not until I read somewhere that Mohammed ordered the death of a widow woman who insulted him.

This una religion needs serious definition. There is no day that blood will not be spilled in the name of this religion. More deaths and misery has come upon humanity in last century in the name of this religion.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
mamdanju:

What is this one saying... Must you let ur abnormal belief obstruct the normal logic of reasoning.

It's not a necessity 4 you to comment if you don't have any iota of sense in ur bigotry brain.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by ovcwality(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Muslims should have more tolerance please angry
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Eluwilussit(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=PrinceInTheNort post=92666864]Alhamdulillah if it's true.

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Atikulated: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
What crime did Mohammed not commit? Rape, murder, drugs, name it

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by just2endowed: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
gambia:
Useless people, but they can't sentence the repentant Boko boys to death.

Sometimes I think the human thinking is so irrational that you will think there are senses of morality in critical thinking.

What boko haram are doing, why can't yhr people gather all there stick and stones are go straight to there hiding and stone them to death? Are they not also commiting blasphemy
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maxymilliano:

https://dailynigerian.com/kano-court-sentences-singer-to-death-for-blasphemy-against-prophet-muhammad/
Mohammad is bastard, murderer and a pedophile. All his followers are irrational pig.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by KGREAT(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
vanida6:
Just imagine that it's your brother, how will you feel? Pls be honest with yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by ggood: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
useless thing , your a fuc*** slowpoke , fail religion
vanida6:

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by charlesucheh(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
PENAL code in the North CRIMINAL code in the south. what happend to the NON-REPUGNACY test? our common law legal system too get K-leg!!!
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by emapeteum(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
mamdanju:
So insult to your Prophet warrant taking a man's life?Is Islam the only religion on earth that has come under scrutiny? I thought Allah was supposed to be all powerful! We are not supposed to be in the same country with the Northerners.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.