Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (98135 Views)

‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by IjebuWarrior: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:
Alhamdulillah if it's true.

In rome act like a Roman.

13 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Jaqenhghar: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:

Funny enough when you people find yourselves in the rome you refuse to do like the romans instead you want the romans to bend to your every whim.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by DRPAIT123(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
magzey:

You have the bastard right to say anything because you are a pagan. You don't know Islam.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Starcy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Human being can never help God fighting a battle. he fight his battle by himself. the man could have be allow to contineou living then we the people will watch and see if truly he wil be dealt with accordance to the islam believe. a story have it that. 'someone step on qur'an and instatly he was metaphorse to a monkey. i believe this issue is not of any different from the story above. so why are they fighting it? there is miss up here

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by heniford2: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maxymilliano:

https://dailynigerian.com/kano-court-sentences-singer-to-death-for-blasphemy-against-prophet-muhammad/
this is why i hate Muslim and never ever be a Muslim a religion of hate war and blood test, never will i advice anybody close to me to join this religion you better join Hinduism than Muslim

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by manunitedbabes: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Are u serious ?

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Welcomme: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
magzey:

You have the bastard right to say anything because you are a pagan. You don't know Islam.
Is your god so powerless that he can't defend himself? Why serving a powerless god?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Amanda4life: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Fools

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by TheGladiator: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
I am starting to believe one Nigeria, Nigeria in its current framework, is untenable and will not work

8 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Farki: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Religion of peace at it again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by oxochlorate(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=vanida6 post=92665957]That's a good development. One reason why we are not human beings is lack of laws. Will u call a good development if it were to b ur broda dat was sentenced?
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Kinematics: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Igbochief001:
This is the reason why I just want an Igbo nation

Same reason I just want a South South only country.

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
magzey:

Then let him not die again, because he must meet his creator one day.

Are you the Creator to judge. Do u even know the Creator's view on his case.. You are just a mortal who just live by what u were born to know.. No single person know the templet of his judgement.

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Farki: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:

Good that you said that, therefore all sharia courts must be dismantled because Nigeria is a secular Republic.

9 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by 41lady(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
It is their way, worshipping god that can't fight for himself.

A god that sleep or a dead prophet who die and can't wake up that's the ones people fight for.

Imagine, creature fighting for creator. What an ironing.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Where is that pastor who said Christians are Nigeria's problem?

The pastor from a white garment church. I don't know if you guys saw the video.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by olajide8(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maxymilliano:

https://dailynigerian.com/kano-court-sentences-singer-to-death-for-blasphemy-against-prophet-muhammad/

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nonsense group of people, they are not sentencing Boko Haram fighters and bandits to death na person wey Dem no know him history, only from books they read, from another nation based on imported religion - that they are fighting for cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Patrioticman007(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hypocrisy at it peak, disturbance of public peace is a punishable offence under Nigerian constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by gdolls: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
You’re a compound fool �
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
vanida6:
That's a good development. One reason why we are not human beings is lack of laws. Today all sort crimes are common in our society. when laws are strictly adhered to, people will surely come back to their senses.

You deserve to be sentenced too!!

From this statement in this context,,,

It shows you are very WICKEED!!!!!!

What manner of human are you

You deserve to be sentenced too!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Farki: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Gordieshegz:

Which law?
Same law that didn't forbid Ganduje from accepting bribe or punish peadophiles?

Pedophilia is tradition just look at Aisha's age when she was married. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Averys(f): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Okay
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by frequencyyor(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
why northerners like to shade blood

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by inumidun2010(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
mamdanju:
Insult to the black is racism, insult to the Jews is antisemitism, insult to a nation is treason but insult to our prophet is freedom. What a biased world against the Islam and the Muslims

Insult to JESUS CHRIST is called WHAT?...
You are extremely MAD.. Jesus Christ has been insulted Countless times , no court case... I don't believe LITERATE can spew this TRASH....
I'm beginning to suspect this your RELIGION called ISLAM... I stayed with my GRANDPA who is a muslim in Ondo State,nothing like extremism...

Talibans, ISIS, Boko haram reveals the true intent of ISLAM...

Go and read SON OF HAMAS...
You are not ashame your GOD can't fight for himself/ITSELF..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Jakumo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
vanida6:
That's a good development. One reason why we are not human beings is lack of laws. Today all sort crimes are common in our society. when laws are strictly adhered to, people will surely come back to their senses.

Going by the above quote, it is clear that you bid farewell to sanity a long time ago. If you seriously support this idiotic and illegal death sentence imposed on a singer and musician, by a kangaroo village court presided over by imbeciles wearing turbans, then your own piteous level of intelligence might not even be measurable at all.

19 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Aboki namah angry

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by charlesditro: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Such judgement and barbaric acts can only happen in the North.

El Rufai once said a word about Jesus sleeping with Mary Magdalene.

Heaven did not fall.
It's his mouth....not mine......my mouth will forever glorify the alpha and omega.......the beginning and the end........science can't comprehend his magnificence.....his existence......how possible?.......no proof.........no theory........the I am..........a mad mans statement.........yes a mad man.......... your wisdom cannot apply when it comes to God's definition......only opposites of what makes sense ...... reflections and patience......like be humble to be lifted.......like silence speaks volumes........like peace is greater than war, tho the expression wouldn't agree......what you see is not what it seem........blinded. receive sight.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by GraGra247(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:

Useless hypocrite territorist. I can bet money you've done evil 100 times more than that fellow and nobody sentenced you to death

9 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by theozobby(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
free the guy
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by NaijaDonCast(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
vanida6:
are you sure you're not a mad person running on Nairaland instead of market place

7 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by 41lady(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Starcy:
Human being can never help God fighting a battle. he fight his battle by himself. the man could have be allow to contineou living then we the people will watch and see if truly he wil be dealt with accordance to the islam believe. a story have it that. 'someone step on qur'an and instatly he was metaphorse to a monkey. i believe this issue is not of any different from the story above. so why are they fighting it? there is miss up here

The story you heard, of a man metaphors to a monkey because he step on quaran is lie. Many Iranians are urinating and denouncing islam in Asia and nothing happened to them.

These guys say all sort of propaganda to portray their believe as true.

You should ask them, why do they like to kill their family when they leave islam? If not cult, what kind of religion will you kill someone because he or she leaves?

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.