Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

BREAKING: Court Sentences Man To Death Over Song Against Prophet Mohammed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Court Sentences Man To Death Over Song Against Prophet Mohammed (914 Views)

‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ / SIP Contract Fraud: Court Sentences Man To 125 Years In Prison / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Court Sentences Man To Death Over Song Against Prophet Mohammed by shalom62: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
A Sharia court in Kano State has sentenced a musician, Yahaya Sharif Aminu, to death over one of his Read More
Re: BREAKING: Court Sentences Man To Death Over Song Against Prophet Mohammed by muykem: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Islam is curse to humanity. That religion is satanic and doesn't meant well for anybody.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Court Sentences Man To Death Over Song Against Prophet Mohammed by RichBoy247: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
muykem:
Islam is curse to humanity. That religion is satanic and doesn't meant well for anybody.

You are a curse to this generation.
Re: BREAKING: Court Sentences Man To Death Over Song Against Prophet Mohammed by muykem: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
RichBoy247:

You are a curse to this generation.
I am not the one sending innocent man to death in the name of religion. I am a blessing to my generation by standing against evil Islamic is doing.

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Court Sentences Man To Death Over Song Against Prophet Mohammed by PlsBanMe: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kano, where Gandudolllar can walk free but a musician can be sentenced to death for music.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Court Sentences Man To Death Over Song Against Prophet Mohammed by saaron(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
This here is the MAJOR REASON why I sing the gosple of Disintegration.
DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.
Re: BREAKING: Court Sentences Man To Death Over Song Against Prophet Mohammed by Benmob: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Omo diz Islam no they use their prophet play o! Just becus song against Muhammad. Law only for poor Muslim.
Re: BREAKING: Court Sentences Man To Death Over Song Against Prophet Mohammed by Meto1234(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
So them no dey forgive for islam baa ?
i believe the singer is the poor type if it were the rich type he we be forgiven.
Re: BREAKING: Court Sentences Man To Death Over Song Against Prophet Mohammed by BlackfireX: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Yoruba Moslems suddenly are confused grin

To be against the verdict or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Court Sentences Man To Death Over Song Against Prophet Mohammed by Princekay10: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
muykem:
you are psychologically and morally inbalace , you are madly curse to your entire generation, lunatic
Re: BREAKING: Court Sentences Man To Death Over Song Against Prophet Mohammed by muykem: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Princekay10:
you are psychologically and morally inbalace , you are madly curse to your entire generation, lunatic

Another potential terrorist sighted.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Court Sentences Man To Death Over Song Against Prophet Mohammed by fati2001(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
muykem:
100 r% correct
Re: BREAKING: Court Sentences Man To Death Over Song Against Prophet Mohammed by Princekay10: 6:17am On Aug 11, 2020
muykem:
Another potential terrorist sighted.
it's very unfortunate that at your age you are morally and banckrupt, try to have sence
Re: BREAKING: Court Sentences Man To Death Over Song Against Prophet Mohammed by TheCork(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2020
fati2001:

100 r% correct

Bro how are u?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Murder Capitals Of The World / Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket / 20 Years Old, Caught Stealing Plantain In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.