Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today (1025 Views)

What Are Your Predictions Of A Tinubu Presidency, See Mine. / Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted / How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by Giftedhand92: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
"Igbo Presidency?" —See How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today

See MORE

Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by flyingpig: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Its not igbo presidency, it's Nigerian presidency of igbo origin. Before Buhari won did he campaign for fulani presidency? Mind your choice of words next time, no dey construct yeye grammar.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by IamWonderful: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
We don't want economic Vulture as president, no baby factory ritualism product, we reject region of criminals and crime tendency
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by OruExpress: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
the southeast crowds, when politicians 'storm' a town are always small, laughable and sparse and this is one of the things that make me proud to be Igbo. The average person with a wheelbarrow full of carrots draws a bivfer crowd than this
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by kelechi50: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
For me, I still prefer Peter Obi, Peter power and talk and do personality than any other Ibo man for president
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by Brandstudio01: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hnnm
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by helinues: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin grin

While all this initial gra gra would end at the primary

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by javaguru: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
I tell you, Obi better pass
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by kalufelix(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
OUK
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by Brandstudio01: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
IamWonderful:
We don't want economic Vulture as president, no baby factory ritualism product, we reject region of criminals and crime tendency
supposed you're speaking of your APC or the likes of Tinubu and Co. bro.

You must really be mature enough to choose your thoughts carefully on a social platform as this. Sir Nairaland is not a secondary school classroom

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by ERockson: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
When we call igbo tribalist they will deny. What is igbo presidency here and there? And you expect Nigerians not to fear this because they can't predict what they would use igbo presidency for
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by dawno2008(m): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Of all the igbos children, is this the best they can offer?
Judging from his time in Abia state as the governor, I don't wish him for any state not to talk of a nation.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
dawno2008:
Of all the igbos children, is this the best they can offer?
Judging from his time in Abia state as the governor, I don't wish him for any state not to talk of a nation.
Just name your state let's see if your capital is better than ABA
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
OUK is the man to deliver presidency to the east.

Ndi ex-convict
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Just name your state let's see if your capital is better than ABA

Stupidity is when you stupidly associate with the rot in Aba

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
EastGold:

Stupidity is when you stupidly associate with the rot in Aba
Oha ABA is the worst city in the south east we know ...but better than 70% of capitals in Nigeria
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by IDeyNL: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
ERockson:
When we call igbo tribalist they will deny. What is igbo presidency here and there? And you expect Nigerians not to fear this because they can't predict what they would use igbo presidency for

What of Yoruba presidency?
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oha ABA is the worst city in the south east we know ...but better than 70% of capitals in Nigeria

Which Capital?

If we say make una dey travel, una no go gree

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
EastGold:

Which Capital?

If we say make una dey travel, una no go gree
Oshogbo , akure , ado ekiti , yenagoa , Mina , lokoja , ilorin , I can keep naming
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by BrownLondon(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oshogbo , akure , ado ekiti , yenagoa , Mina , lokoja , ilorin , I can keep naming
Aba is a slap on the face of Nigeria(though NIGERIA herself is a disgrace).

Aba is disgusting, don't compare Aba with those cities you listed above, they are far more livable, building 2 story buildings doesn't make a city great, rotten buildings, check them very well, decayed buildings.

Go and see life in the beautiful city of Osogbo, nice roads, almost 24 hours power supply, green environment, that's what makes a city not that Shithole called Aba.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by BrownLondon(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Ilorin is the capital city of my State, comparing the beautiful city of Ilorin with Aba is a blasphemy.

Go to Ilorin, goan see life, Ilorin Afonja the city of Students.

Because some of us don't post pictures of our City doesn't mean they ain't great.
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

You are high on cheap weed. No city is as dirty as ABA in Nigeria.

Don't be stupeeeeeed

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
BrownLondon:

Ilorin is the capital city of my State, comparing the beautiful city of Ilorin with Aba is a blasphemy.

Go to Ilorin, goan see life, Ilorin Afonja the city of Students.

Because some of us don't post pictures of our City doesn't mean they ain't great.
If your mother is not and ashaw. Post pictures of ilorin let's see if it's beats ABA
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by BrownLondon(m): 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

If your mother is not and ashaw. Post pictures of ilorin let's see if it's beats ABA
Do I look like someone who will be carrying drones around?

How do humans live here? My guy.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol

How old are you sef grin

I don't think you even know how huge the likes of oshogbo and Akure is sef, make person just wake up and start to dey snap pic up and down grin
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
BabaOwen:
Lol

How old are you sef grin
Don't u have the pics ?
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
BrownLondon:

Do I look like someone who will be carrying drones around?

How do humans live here? My guy.
Lol is that all you can post ? ...post pictures of your brown roof local ilorin let me show u it comes no where close to ABA ...let Nigerians judge
Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by BrownLondon(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol is that all you can post ? ...post pictures of your brown roof local ilorin let me show u it comes no where close to ABA ...let Nigerians judge
See your own enclave, free of brown roofs.

Haha, Dubai of Africa.

Re: Igbo Presidency?" —see How Orji Uzor Kalu Stormed Aba, Abia State Today by eagleu: 12:48am On Aug 11, 2020
IamWonderful:

Yes oh!
That's why every Nigeria must ensure that Tinubu doesn't smell the presidency.

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Onitsha : Angry Mob Attack Police 3-3 Base Station In Onitsha - Pics / Okorocha Besieged By Happy Imolites / You Can’t Run Away With Our Mandate, PDP Warns Senator Abbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.