Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

The World May End Before Next Rccg Convention - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World May End Before Next Rccg Convention (369 Views)

The World May End Before Next RCCG Convention – Pastor Adeboye Warns Christians / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World May End Before Next Rccg Convention by Domif: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
The World May End Before Next Rccg Convention – Pastor Adeboye Reveals
FacebookTwitter
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has told his church members that the world may come to an end before the 69th convention.

He stated this on Friday during the 68th Annual Convention of the church, which held virtually because of the lockdown occasioned by the coronavirus pandemic.

The renowned cleric, however, stated that he does know when the Lord will return but urged his members whom he often refers to as “my children” to prepare for the end.

During the program themed, ‘Wonderful’, Adeboye, who preached on the topic, ‘Seven Wonderful Things About God’, implored his church members and thousands of viewers from all over the world to turn away from sinful lifestyles because “Psalm 7:11 says God is angry with the wicked every day.”

The 78-year-old preacher said, “Don’t say I didn’t tell you, my children, I don’t know which convention will be the last one.

“The Lord may return before we have another convention. I don’t know when Jesus may return, but if any of you fails to make it to heaven, it will not be because I didn’t tell you the whole truth. God can be wonderfully angry.

“Watch your steps those of you who are playing games with the all-seeing God. God is angry with the wicked every day.

“Your life is in His hands and He can decide your last breath. But if you surrender your life to Him today, God can still save your soul and give you a brand new beginning.”

According to him, the size of God is wonderful, His love, mercy, glory, name, and anger are all wonderful.

Adeboye noted that the wrath of God could be dangerous, saying, “There is always one prayer I always pray. That’s my secret I’m telling you now.

“I’m not asking for money, I’m not asking for clothes, I know my God is more than sufficient.

“Only one prayer I pray: God, don’t let me ever annoy You.

“And He has proved to me that the more He loves you, the more you must be careful.”

Continuing, the pastor said, “It doesn’t matter what anybody may tell you, my God is not a Father Christmas.

“Oh yes, He is love and His love is wonderful. But, according to Hebrews 12:6, the Bible says whomsoever He loves, He chastens and scourges every son He receives.

“If He loves you and you are special to Him, be careful, don’t toy with Him. In Revelation 3:19, He says, as many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. He says be zealous and therefore repent. Don’t mess with God.

“If God loves you, He will not leave you on your own. He won’t allow you to go ahead and do whatever you want because it is written in Proverbs 29:15 that a child left to himself will bring shame.

“Hebrews 12:29 made it clear, yes, God is love but He is also the consuming fire. Hebrews 10:31 says it is a very dangerous thing to fall into the hands of the living God,” he added.

Source:
Re: The World May End Before Next Rccg Convention by sonmvayina(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
A man is driving down the road and breaks down near a monastery. He goes to the monastery, knocks on the door, and says, “My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?”

The monks graciously accept him, feed him dinner, even fix his car. As the man tries to fall asleep, he hears a strange sound.

The next morning, he asks the monks what the sound was, but they say, “We can’t tell you. You’re not a monk.”

The man is disappointed but thanks them anyway and goes about his merry way.

Some years later, the same man breaks down in front of the same monastery.

The monks accept him, feed him, even fix his car. That night, he hears the same strange noise that he had heard years earlier.

The next morning, he asks what it is, but the monks reply, “We can’t tell you. You’re not a monk.”

The man says, “All right, all right. I’m *dying* to know. If the only way I can find out what that sound was is to become a monk, how do I become a monk?”

The monks reply, “You must travel the earth and tell us how many blades of grass there are and the exact number of sand pebbles. When you find these numbers, you will become a monk.”

The man sets about his task. Forty-five years later, he returns and knocks on the door of the monastery. He says, “I have traveled the earth and have found what you have asked for. There are 145,236,284,232 blades of grass and 231,281,219,999,129,382 sand pebbles on the earth.”

The monks reply, “Congratulations. You are now a monk. We shall now show you the way to the sound.”

The monks lead the man to a wooden door, where the head monk says, “The sound is right behind that door.”

The man reaches for the knob, but the door is locked. He says, “Real funny. May I have the key?”

The monks give him the key, and he opens the door.

Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone.

The man demands the key to the stone door.

The monks give him the key, and he opens it, only to find a door made of ruby.

He demands another key from the monks, who provide it.

Behind that door is another door, this one made of sapphire.

So it went until the man had gone through doors of emerald, silver, topaz, and amethyst.

Finally, the monks say, “This is the last key to the last door.”

The man is relieved to no end.

He unlocks the door, turns the knob, and behind that door he is amazed to find the source of that strange sound.

......but I can’t tell you what it is because you’re not a monk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World May End Before Next Rccg Convention by gtbng: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
sonmvayina:
A man is driving down the road and breaks down near a monastery. He goes to the monastery, knocks on the door, and says, “My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?”

The monks graciously accept him, feed him dinner, even fix his car. As the man tries to fall asleep, he hears a strange sound.

The next morning, he asks the monks what the sound was, but they say, “We can’t tell you. You’re not a monk.”

The man is disappointed but thanks them anyway and goes about his merry way.

Some years later, the same man breaks down in front of the same monastery.

The monks accept him, feed him, even fix his car. That night, he hears the same strange noise that he had heard years earlier.

The next morning, he asks what it is, but the monks reply, “We can’t tell you. You’re not a monk.”

The man says, “All right, all right. I’m *dying* to know. If the only way I can find out what that sound was is to become a monk, how do I become a monk?”

The monks reply, “You must travel the earth and tell us how many blades of grass there are and the exact number of sand pebbles. When you find these numbers, you will become a monk.”

The man sets about his task. Forty-five years later, he returns and knocks on the door of the monastery. He says, “I have traveled the earth and have found what you have asked for. There are 145,236,284,232 blades of grass and 231,281,219,999,129,382 sand pebbles on the earth.”

The monks reply, “Congratulations. You are now a monk. We shall now show you the way to the sound.”

The monks lead the man to a wooden door, where the head monk says, “The sound is right behind that door.”

The man reaches for the knob, but the door is locked. He says, “Real funny. May I have the key?”

The monks give him the key, and he opens the door.

Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone.

The man demands the key to the stone door.

The monks give him the key, and he opens it, only to find a door made of ruby.

He demands another key from the monks, who provide it.

Behind that door is another door, this one made of sapphire.

So it went until the man had gone through doors of emerald, silver, topaz, and amethyst.

Finally, the monks say, “This is the last key to the last door.”

The man is relieved to no end.

He unlocks the door, turns the knob, and behind that door he is amazed to find the source of that strange sound.

......but I can’t tell you what it is because you’re not a monk.
lmao.nyce article.abeg continue.lol grin
Re: The World May End Before Next Rccg Convention by sonmvayina(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
gtbng:
lmao.nyce article.abeg continue.lol grin

You got the message..

Religion is just a way to keep us going till the end..
The truth is that there is really nothing meaningful behind religious veils..
Re: The World May End Before Next Rccg Convention by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.

(1) (Reply)

God Unchangeable Love For Humanity / WHOSE child is acting like this / Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.