Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,201 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies (366 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies by OpenYourEyes1: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2020
It it OK for a Prophet or Teacher to secretly delete/change what he/she taught in the past that people believe were true?

If we consider the fact that no prophet or teacher who is writing or teaching under the influence of the Holy Spirit would teach or prophesize lies, we will know that those whose prophesies and teaching are wrong were never under the influence of GOD's Holy Spirit.
The worst thing about this is that once they realize they lied, or once the truth has been revealed, they will start editing/backdating their posts, audios, videos, articles, etc to change the lies and continue to decieve. No apology to those they deceived.

If you have mistakenly taught lies in the past and later realize it, I would advice that you apologize to people you decieved and ask GOD for mercy before changing it.
By the way, I wouldn't advice you to change anything without making sure that the lies and false teachings have been known and noted by people that were deceived.

————————————————————————————
*backdating* added (Nov/20/2020)
Re: Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies by Barka00(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2020
i know one pastor that used to correct he's errors publicly, he cone to church and tell them he made a mistake when he taught about this, so this is the right thing they should take note of it.

1 Like

Re: Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies by psucc(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2020
The correct way to address erroneous teachings is to reteach it the correct way and not erase, edit or even deny it.

That way one must have been deemed to have discover the truth and work on same.

But it should also be known that some of these "teachers, Pastors, Prophets, etc" are not sent nor have the mandated from God. They do so for the sake of their belly.

1 Like

Re: Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies by OpenYourEyes1: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Is it OK for a Prophet or Teacher to secretly delete/change what he/she taught in the past that people believe were true?

If we consider the fact that no prophet or teacher who is writing or teaching under the influence of the Holy Spirit would teach or prophesize lies, we will know that those whose prophesies and teaching are wrong were never under the influence of GOD's Holy Spirit.
The worst thing about this is that once they realize they lied, or once the truth has been revealed, they will start editing their posts, audios, videos, articles, etc to change the lies and continue to decieve. No apology to those they deceived.

If you have mistakenly taught lies in the past and later realize it, I would advice that you apologize to people you decieved and ask GOD for mercy before changing it.
By the way, I wouldn't advice you to change anything without making sure that the lies and false teachings have been known and noted by people that were deceived.

Re: Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies by OpenYourEyes1: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Is it OK for a Prophet or Teacher to secretly delete/change what he/she taught in the past that people believe were true?

The worst thing about this is that once they realize they lied, or once the truth has been revealed, they will start editing their posts, audios, videos, articles, etc to change the lies and continue to decieve. No apology to those they deceived.

Bump
Re: Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies by OpenYourEyes1: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies by OpenYourEyes1: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies by OpenYourEyes1: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies by OpenYourEyes1: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies by OpenYourEyes3: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Will include (with my main account) "*backdating* posts, videos etc to deceive"
Re: Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
It it OK for a Prophet or Teacher to secretly delete/change what he/she taught in the past that people believe were true?

The worst thing about this is that once they realize they lied, or once the truth has been revealed, they will start editing/backdating their posts, audios, videos, articles, etc to change the lies and continue to decieve. No apology to those they deceived.

Bump.... . . .
Re: Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..... .. .
Re: Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies by OpenYourEyes1: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... ... ..

(1) (Reply)

Jesus' Peace Sets You Up For Success / Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020 / Failed 2020 Prophecies By Popular Nigerian Pastors (full List, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.