Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) (33191 Views)

Oshiomhole Commissions Borehole Projects, Road  in Edo North (Photos) / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
jrusky:
Ize Iyamu commissioning borehole pls I dont understand?

Pls as what in Edo state?

As the incoming looter. grin

Edo go shock if dis cultist enter State House, Tony Kabaka & him papa (osho-baba) go even shock una plenty. grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Tareq1105: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Nigeria politicians are just funny cheesy

So borehole don turn project grin grin

Edolites be expecting projects like this once you vote in this man cheesy

Tough!!!!!

Water is life. There's nothing wrong with the water project even though it was built by an individual and not Ize Iyamu. He was just given the honour to commission it.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by SaintLucia: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Patrioticman007:

See achievement for EDO,ooooooo
If only your people have such in Aba grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Next is to commission pit latrine and bet naija shop. Ndi iberibe.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by benedictac(f): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Some of these our politicians are just useeeless. Borehole that almost everyone has in uromi. Mtcheeeeeeew. I just pity this man, should he be successfully rigged into office, he will only be a puppet

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Nooel1: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Godons1:
This is what Ugly and incompetent Obaseki couldn't do in 4 years, our incoming Governor has done it.

God bless Pastor İze Iyamu,
God bless Oshiomole.
God bless me.
In this 21st century you're celebrating borehole of 100,000 naira for a whole village.

You're living in bondage!

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by SaintLucia: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
sniperr007:
So Na borehole them still dey commission this day and age.

Na was oh..

people still drink water from the stream in southeast grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Note that I am not supporting any politician. Because they are all the same.
Nezzjnr:

K
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Ngozioma(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin grin grin My fellow Nigerians i hail una,
Our Politicians are trying their best, we should give it to them. E no easy ooh

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Thazard(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Raydos:
The mad man even dey drink am grin

Politicians are mumu, Even the citizen are More Mumu
lol
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Omon605(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nadaken:
Na be borehole be uromi man problem.

Average uromian has passed food and water stage

Ize iyamu campaign and leave my abode

If there is anything uromi need most is water. In the whole of uromiland there is no single pool of water. Am from uromi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by SaintLucia: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
martineverest:
as per thirst is uromi and the people'problem is lack of water......he knows uromi people are the most die hard APC apologists in naija.let Obaseki keep fooling himself with MOU that average uromi person can sink with him
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Nezzjnr: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lipscomb:
Note that I am not supporting any politician. Because they are all the same.
I'm not supporting any too because they're actually the same

But cmon borehole??

You can team up with someone and do that
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Tareq1105:

Water is life. There's nothing wrong with the water project even though it was built by an individual and not Ize Iyamu. He was just given the honour to commission it.

Water project in 2020 grin when small Rwanda is commissioning high flying projects.

Some fvckerz never cease to amaze me.

Lol cheesy
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
igboamakaaa:
Where in the world is borehole still being COMMISSIONED except in Africa, Nigeria.

What even amuses me is that the gubernatorial candidate couldn't even get a cup for drinking water, he gulped it straight from the tap with his hand grin

When Trump says Africa is a shithole, and Nnamdi Kanu says Niggeria is a zoo they indeed weren't lying.
Ize Iyamu has no class!!!

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Oizee(f): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
No b only commission, all dis thieves sef, what do they really take the masses for?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
SaintLucia:
Read the news content, lazy bone cheesy

Now can you tell this house if I mentioned your name, quoted you or insulted you? But see the insult you just threw to my age mate in your family and not me.

Anyway I let go but next time you will hate yourself.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Malawian(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
You are Isan? seems to recall my host calling rice = ize.
money = igo
oya = sickness

etc.

until they taught me = ku udu re sad sad sad sad

BuhariNaWah:
Ize Iyamho (Rice of Iyamho) hear me and hear me well...

IT WILL END IN TEARS!!!!!!

Yours Truly,
Donald J. Aghahowa Trump

Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
After elections, back to status quo.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Wettoid123: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
We cannot be deceived by this singular art if oshiomhole can turn around overnight and say you are no longer a thief or acid pouret or a cultist I think there is no way I can ever trust Nigeria politicians they are all fighting for their selfish interest
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
igboamakaaa:
Where in the world is borehole still being COMMISSIONED except in Africa, Nigeria.

What even amuses me is that the gubernatorial candidate couldn't even get a cup for drinking water, he gulped it straight from the tap with his hand grin

When Trump says Africa is a shithole, and Nnamdi Kanu says Niggeria is a zoo they indeed weren't lying.

Shift front inferiority is your problem. If you wash your hands properly you can drink from your hands. No doubt you'll criticize Africans for not using spoons to eat swallow .
Oyinbo wannabe nothing taste better than eating with bare hands smiley youMade some valid points at first but spoit it with POI drinking water directly from his hands and calling Your fathers House a shit hole because one president says so and a Lunatic. Every country has its own issues.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Omon605(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nadaken:

If there is anything Uromi need most is water. In the whole of Uromiland there is no single pool of water. Iyayi should be commend for that good gesture. I know his an APC man that's why he invited Ize Iyamu to commission the project. Am from Uromi.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Godons1: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nooel1:

In this 21st century you're celebrating borehole of 100,000 naira for a whole village.

You're living in bondage!

Yes oo. Obaseki spent 4 years with no single project to his credit. He kept laying claims over FG projects, NDDC projects, Ministry of Niger Delta projects and National Assembly constituency Projects.

Obaseki is a scammer and a yahoo man. But d people of Edo State are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Oizee:
No b only commission, all dis thieves sef, what do they really take the masses for?

They know y'all are docile and clueless.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Simply because election is around the corner. Edorite have wise up. You're not a better option to Obaseki.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Kingberbatov(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
sylve11:
with the type of people bearing the title ''pastor'', i won't tell you lies; Christianity is like a joke to me. sad cool

Chritianity is not based on the name/tittle we bear,(pastor, reverend etc) are not the symbol of christianity.
Anybody can call himself/herself what he/she wants, they may even owns churches,
By their fruits, ye shall know them,
I am well convinced that no true christian will involve himself/herself in politics
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Xioxing: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ala observe this people!!!

How can commissioning of bore hole be an achievement? I weep for Nigeria!!! Other countries with half or quarter our wealth is doing a lot more but some people somewhere in Africa is about to vote a failure cause of borehole and few bags of rice!!!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Arabiandude: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nadaken:

Where is your abode please? That's my community Mr Man and APC are welcomed there.

Op, it's not Iduwengue, it's Iduwangue.

Infact na near my dad house for village this one for happen

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Simply because election is around the corner. Edorite have wise up. You're not a better option to Obaseki.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by SaintLucia: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
jrusky:

Now can you tell this house if I mentioned your name, quoted you or insulted you? But see the insult you just threw to my age mate in your family and not me.

Anyway I let go but next time you will hate yourself.
hate yourself for a faceless forum. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Airforce Jets In Baga Destroy Boko Haram Elements / Tinubu Shakes Hands With Atiku During Signing Of Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.