Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) (33190 Views)

Oshiomhole Commissions Borehole Projects, Road  in Edo North (Photos) / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
igboamakaaa:

Of course i accept that Alaigbo is a part of the contraption named Niggeria. The current crop of Igbo Governors, Sect leaders like ohaneze and other multicultural groups are filled with ineffective and self-centred 'elders' who care only about their stomachs and can mortgage the future of their unborn generations for paltry handouts from their slave masters.

This is the reason why the younger generation of Igbos who are fed up with their lies and cowardice have taken the mantle of responsibility to ensure that we first break free from the binding chains of the Niggerian government afterward purge the land of all evil doers and 'yes-men' to the evil caliphate.

What are are you talking about? What mantle have you taken and from who?

The same leaders are still in power and you keep supporting them, you keep voting for them and returning them back to office so what mantle are you talking about?

And what's non public officials like ohaneze got to do with your governors commissioning boreholes? Are they the one collecting your allocations and taxes?

Abi the evil caliphate people also travel from the north to commission borehole in iboland or create whatever rotten mess you have in Abia and elsewhere in the SE.?

Sometimes I wonder about you people.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
What is it really?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by igboamakaaa: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
NGpatriot:

What are are you talking about? What mantle have you taken and from who?

The same leaders are still in power and you keep supporting them, you keep voting for them and returning them back to office so what mantle are you talking about?

And what's non public officials like ohaneze got to do with your governors commissioning boreholes? Are they the one collecting your allocations and taxes?

Abi the evil caliphate people also travel from the north to commission borehole in iboland or create whatever rotten mess you have in Abia and elsewhere in the SE.?

Sometimes I wonder about you people.

First things first I am not in Niggeria as such i cannot partake in Niggerian politics of voting recycled thieves and criminals (yes all of them are criminals). The main reason i left that contraption was because of the Niggery evil which is enshrined in the dna of an average Niggerian. One with foresight ought to know that there is no prosperous hope for that contraption.

When i said ' we have taken the mantle' i meant that we as Igbos in diaspora have taken the mantle upon us to ensure that the contraption is destroyed and the chains binding the uncohesive people broken permanently. That is the only way Igboland, Oodua land and other units that make up the contraption can be salvaged.

We do not wish to be entangled with the zoo's dirty, evil politics of bloodbath, deception, occultism, thuggery and stupendous looting. Niggeria is cursed and must be dissolved for the wind of new life to spring from the land.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Resemblance246: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
It's only on nairaland we seeing Obaseki supporters na wa oooo.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Borehole!

This country is a joke
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
igboamakaaa:

First things first I am not in Niggeria as such i cannot partake in Niggerian politics of voting recycled thieves and criminals (yes all of them are criminals). The main reason i left that contraption was because of the Niggery evil which is enshrined in the dna of an average Niggerian. One with foresight ought to know that there is no prosperous hope for that contraption.

When i said ' we have taken the mantle' i meant that we as Igbos in diaspora have taken the mantle upon us to ensure that the contraption is destroyed and the chains binding the uncohesive people broken permanently. That is the only way Igboland, Oodua land and other units that make up the contraption can be salvaged.

We do not wish to be entangled with the zoo's dirty, evil politics of bloodbath, deception, occultism, thuggery and stupendous looting. Niggeria is cursed and must be dissolved for the wind of new life to spring from the land.

Didn't know I was going back and forth with another ignorant and unintelligent ipob miscreant.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Charly68: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Edolites should vote pastor ,surely he will perform ..
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Omon605(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nadaken:
afonja , I have a borehole in my house.

My person even provided one for Street use, na play ground that one be

Thank God you have one but how many functional boreholes in Uromi? And what's the capacity of the few ones that are available? Where is the one your people provided located in Uromi? The fact that am lucky to have one doesn't mean other people don't suffer acute water scarcity in Uromi. Oooooh sorry, why responding to an Afonja? Accept my sympathy please.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Judeerons32: 2:48am On Aug 11, 2020
You should ask Obaseki who has the money of Uromi people in his pocket as their governor.
lexy2014:

So y didn't he provide borehole for them all this while since he is so concerned about d people of uromi?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by aalangel(f): 3:13am On Aug 11, 2020
This is a Councilor's duty now...
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 3:50am On Aug 11, 2020
This man will commit suicide if him no winooo

Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by favour32(m): 3:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Macsender2:
Hmm. But who's more famous on Nairaland

Like for Obaseki
Share for Izu

Why you dey compare na?
So, dem don "rubbish" governor like that for Nigeria?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Judeerons32:
You should ask Obaseki who has the money of Uromi people in his pocket as their governor.

Good. So y didn't ize-iyamu provide borehole for them all this while since he is so concerned about d people of uromi?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Judeerons32: 4:50am On Aug 11, 2020
You did not read the article. It was a private citizen of the community who provided it as the government of Obaseki failed to do it. POI only went to commission it. As a private citizen how many amenities can Ize Iyamu provide.how much dies he have. You should be more concerned with why Obaseki refused to do it even though the state resources is with him. But he will rather spend 6bn to renovate a stadium and 1bn to install VAR in a state where water is still a luxury in Edo central.
lexy2014:

Good. So y didn't ize-iyamu provide borehole for them all this while since he is so concerned about d people of uromi?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by henrybomb(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Borehole na project for naija
Very sick people this is something so many people singlehandedly dug in their houses.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2020
Judeerons32:
You did not read the article. It was a private citizen of the community who provided it as the government of Obaseki failed to do it. POI only went to commission it. As a private citizen how many amenities can Ize Iyamu provide.how much dies he have. You should be more concerned with why Obaseki refused to do it even though the state resources is with him. But he will rather spend 6bn to renovate a stadium and 1bn to install VAR in a state where water is still a luxury in Edo central.

Then what's so special about ize-iyamu commissioning borehole?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by Wentworthorg: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2020
The Government needs to do more in that sector
Re: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) by AbbyNes112: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
From which money? commission project before election so that you can give uncompleted projects when voted abi... Edo poeple are wiser now.
Obaseki 2020!!
TMSMedia:
Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu Commissions Water Borehole At Uromi, Edo, Promises To Develop Rural Communities (Photos)

IgbereTV reports that the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate for the Edo 2020 gubernatorial election, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu on Monday commissioned water multi-purpose borehole donated by Professor Steve Iyayi at Iduwengue quarters, Ward 8/Efandion, Uromi in Esan Northeast Local Government Area, . Ize-Iyamu also explained his manifesto, the “Simple Agenda”, to members of the community.

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu assured the many neglected rural communities across Edo State on Monday of government attention if he is elected governor in the September 19 election.

Ize-Iyamu said a community like Iduwengue, with a lot of potential, does not deserve to be neglected, citing its bad roads and the accompanying erosion and the acute shortage of water as implicating the State government of avoidable neglect.

‘Without water there is no way we can live. It is sad that in 2020 we are still talking about communities without water,’ Ize-Iyamu said, commending Prof Iyayi for donating the borehole to his community.

He also said that the problem of neglected communities like Idunwengue arise because society has been bereft of quality leadership that should deliver on promises to the people.

‘The government is not that poor. It’s just that we are not getting the kind of leaders that we should have. Leaders who would deliberately go round our State, community by community and look at what they want. It does not take too much.’

He then promised that with his “Simple Agenda”, he can be held accountable when he gets elected as governor of Edo State as he will ensure that his programmes and policies for the all-round development of the state in terms of security, infrastructural development etc, are implemented to the letter.

The spokesperson of the community, Mr Augustine Enowe, had earlier lamented the lack of potable water and erosion devastation which has ravaged the locality and said that Prof Iyayi is a godsend with the borehole project.

Bishop Clement Ehidiamhen who dedicated the borehole to God, prayed to God to help Ize-Iyamu to become the governor of Edo State for the interest of the Edo people.

See photos below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1361007/edo-2020-ize-iyamu-commissions-water-borehole-uromi-edo-promises-develop-rural-communities-photos/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Airforce Jets In Baga Destroy Boko Haram Elements / Tinubu Shakes Hands With Atiku During Signing Of Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.