Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete (53976 Views)

#bbnaija: Thelma Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House / BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by brownskilo(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2020
The 2.5bn covers the land cost and also the interior and exterior. But he still no reach even 1bn self.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by litaninja(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2020
Lmao. Oga...cool down. The lighting & sound equipment on site are rentals. Talk another one.
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Nosssa2kul92: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2020
Rubbish! That house is worth #200million tops!
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2020
ignis:
Including the housemates in the house?

Yes my sister grin

Including Bigbrother himself, Ebuka and the Ninjas undecided

GOD PUNISH DEVIL grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Obzerfapex(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Oluwaseunbandur:

You won't find him on this thread, only saddening or wrecking/ugly situations imbedded threads
You can't find him on improving life thread, new development (educative, technology) etc
so this is an educative thread??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by VaalCee(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Which 20M

Acidosis:
If that includes production cost, then it is very very cheap.

To start with, if you don't have a yearly subscription fee of about 500 million, you can't have your HD tv channel listed on DStv.

It cost around N20m for Channels television or AIT to send their crew to your political campaign or programme of any kind and broadcast your event live for just 1 HOUR. Lol.

Note, Channels tv don't broadcast HD. In fact, no local based tv channel in Nigeria broadcast HD on DSTV. They can't afford it.

All that AIT or Channels tv would do for N20m is to send few crew members of maybe 2 cameramen, 1 driver, and 1 journalist.

Now compare Channels tv with BBN House of more than 40 high definition (HD) cameras and high powered microphone/sound system, 24/7 uninterrupted lighting and electricity system for 3 months, all going live 24/7.

Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Nmezor(f): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by sassiemyk: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
That amount will build a large estate in Asaba. Ndi ala everywhere
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by todugo(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lies the furniture and electronics you see in that house is donated and finished by the sponsors such as scanfrost,bedmate etc multi choice can lie chai

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Urch001: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
This is total wastage,and abnormal way of spending money that would hv been a very big benefit for thousands of youths out there.my question is,what did they intend to benefit in return please?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Jebolala(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Taaaaaaa.... my friend keep quiet there and stop yanning BALLSSSS... 2.5 Billion my black nyash
PHAYOL81:

Rats can be anywhere. Even the English have to employ the service of diplomatic cats in the state house. White house and all periodically go through fumigation et all to check all this cases too 'cause pests are always everywhere; particularly rodents and roaches. So, it ain't got nothing to do with the beauty, worth or class of the house in particular.
The organiser goofed here though. Things like that should've been put in check before the new season get underway.

Perhaps you check the meaning of dilapidated again. It ain't by force you have to contribute when you have nothing meaningful to say. Or do you believed the use of such word would suddenly change the class the house denotes?
Besides, read through the article again. The money did more than setting up the walls and roofs of the building but also providing, the decors, equipments and some services.
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Jebolala(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Please increase the volume, those at the back cant hear you
sassiemyk:
That amount will build a large estate in Asaba. Ndi ala everywhere
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Richy150(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Trimque2k1:

If na Nigeria govt run am for instance, na 700 billion we go dey hear for minister mouth

Who do you think is running this show before?
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Spaxon(f): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
gentlesmithugo:
hi spaxon
Hello Dearie
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by luluman: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Trimque2k1:

If na Nigeria govt run am for instance, na 700 billion we go dey hear for minister mouth
Or more.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by PHAYOL81: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jebolala:
Taaaaaaa.... my friend keep quiet there and stop yanning BALLSSSS... 2.5 Billion my black nyash

No need going round in circle. Believe what you may but I'm done with this topic. Have a nice day.
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
atleast better than hosting it in fvckin south africa
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by jayaim: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Over 2.5 grin ma coded men know the cruise
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by goldensoul55: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Give me 80M I will build a paradise with it
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Psoul(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Obalatule:
Outrageous, A large four star hotel won't even cost this smuch

The 4-Start will not have the sophisticated communication gadgets present in BBN house.
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by gentlesmithugo(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Spaxon:
Hello Dearie
how are you doing sweetie
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Spaxon(f): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
gentlesmithugo:
how are you doing sweetie
I'm doin well cheesy
Wbu
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by gentlesmithugo(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Spaxon:
I'm doin well cheesy Wbu
am good dearie. pls can we talk offline
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Spaxon(f): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
gentlesmithugo

Send a detailed pm
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by gentlesmithugo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Spaxon:
gentlesmithugo
Send a detailed pm
can you whatsapp me on zero nine zero 9060295612
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by gentlesmithugo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
gentlesmithugo:
can you whatsapp me on zero nine zero 9060295612
did u get it dearie
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by dsenator: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
When would we build a house for people with creative minds that can invent things in this country?We have been hearing about some people building one type of ventilator or the other during this pandemic, some that have built a generator that runs on water e.t.c but there are no sponsors for this laudable project that could reposition the country where we should rightly be. No wonder we are where we are and there is no hope at all moving forward.
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Futurejoy(f): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Odingo1:
This dilapidated place cost 2.5B, iranu
I hope you live in a mansion ?
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by 02Kebreal(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Odingo1:
This dilapidated place cost 2.5B, iranu
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Crochet: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
if you are watching this while ur mates are out hussling to make money and you spent 8hours watching your fellow man and woman eating , snoring and chit chatting nonsense. Then you are part of the lazy Nigeria youth in this country. Shame on you!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by WeRblessed(f): 12:23am On Aug 12, 2020
enough to build factory and employ the jobless youths.
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Ayobami7(m): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

C SEED Unveils N1 TV: A 165-inch Foldable TV From Porsche That Costs N75m / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast / Meet Tuoyo, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Part Time Stripper”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.