Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days (35214 Views)

Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges / Makinde Sacks Auxilliary, Other Park Management Chiefs In Oyo / Makinde Sacks SSG, Commissioners, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by SaintLucia: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2020
The audio governor has come again. I wasn't surprised when I heard about the sack of the commissioner cos the man has been telling Makinde to call his tout Auxiliary to order. Auxiliary the head of Seyi Makinde cabal sacks the commissioner and not Seyi Makinde grin

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by SaintLucia: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2020
seunlayi:
The governor understands better. Better than bubu retaining his service chiefs
U mean General Auxiliary grin
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by ntyce(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2020
majamajic:
He deserves it , no single project ever since from the works commissioner

Lol, his disagreement with Auxiliary made Seyi sack him...

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by Bayusity(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2020
TeeBabss:
People are so funny on this platform, Aswear

Some said Makinde is not doing/constructing anything?
Really?
I entered Ibadan on Sunday and we drove around yesterday, and I can say it anywhere that this man is trying.

Iwo road modern park, Airport road/Welfare/Back of Gbagi Market, Loyola road and that frustrating one-way bridge etc

Don't trust what you read here...some of them have never been to Oyo State
This really showed you don't know anything about Ibadan,
iwo road modern park for where? I believe you re taking about the architectural design on the bill board
Is it the same loyola road that has been constructed for long?
Or the old Ife road that was awarded by the past government?

Please always ask questions about any place you visit as a stranger, don't just conclude

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by TeeBabss(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2020
ctrl09:
you are the one misled here. Modern park at Iwo road hasn't started and they have 12 months duration, and three months is gone already. Airport rd/welfare/back to gbagi road was Ajimobi project and was sponsored by world bank.

Private chat me for more clarifications 08135673137

1- Modern park is under construction
2- Ajimobi wasn't so serious about the Airport/Gbagi.... They're working there everyday now, and they've also extended the reach...
3- I believe in continuity and keeping up with important projects
4- What can u say about Iwo Road-Ibadan North East Secretariat road?

I don't like.the way people are portraying this man as Audio, to some fair extent, I rate him well

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by lexy2014: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Audio Makinde always in the News for stupid reasons

I knew Rapheal Afonja would soon exit Audio Makinde's mediocre Government, that dude is faaaar more smart for the useless government... Such brains are meant for Lagos Government

Makinde needs praise singers and people to support him on a bogus useless 100 billion loan

But Babatunde Gbadamosi, an indigene of Lagos with all his brain, brilliance& ideas was ignored by d Lagos electorate and kingmakers. Why then would Rachel Afonja now be what is meant for Lagos government?

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by BakQAQ: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2020
Fact proves, new coronal pneumonia is the virus that should coexist with mankind for a long time!
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by InvertedHammer: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2020
/
Mr. Afonja? !
shocked

What's in a name?

/
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by MightySparrow: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2020
ntyce:
So good that people are now seeing Seyi Makinde for who he is...

He has done close to nothing since assuming govt.

All projects he claimed to have commissioned were does started by Ajimobi....

Audio governor
Stupid reason, should abandon the billion naira project to embark on new ones while the others lie wasted as did prodigal fathers?

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by bluebay(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2020
OVB123:
Ever since he became governor (over year ago) he hasn't done anything about developments in ibadan and oyo state in general. He better seat up ooh or be voted out soon.
Quit this your lies jor .

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by ekestic1976(f): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2020
OVB123:
Ever since he became governor (over year ago) he hasn't done anything about developments in ibadan and oyo state in general. He better seat up ooh or be voted out soon.
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by damosade(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2020
Some will come online and be saying rubbish...

Seyi makinde never do anything in the state.
Let Oyo people hear you.
You go run.

God bless GSM

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by Indelibleage: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2020
TeeBabss:

Really?
I entered Ibadan on Sunday and we drove around yesterday, and I can say it anywhere that this man is trying.

Iwo road modern park, Airport road/Welfare/Back of Gbagi Market, Loyola road and that frustrating one-way bridge etc

Kudos to your sincerity here. Many here have never been to Oyo State. Let them go and see for themselves, except they are from the broom party.

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by oladayosenior(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2020
TeeBabss:

Really?

Many of them are just confused. They should follow him on LinkedIn to see what he is up to.

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by okuwehcris: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2020
ntyce:

Audio governor

That's why he's a good governor. Government is meant to be continuous either in projects or whatsoever.

A governor that continues is predecessor's work is clean because he's not making money from it, that's why you see abandon projects ones a government ends.

He saw the projects as a good one and decided to complete them instead of starting a new one. We have issues as humans in Africa oh

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by MightySparrow: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2020
Bayusity:

This really showed you don't know anything about Ibadan,
iwo road modern park for where? I believe you re taking about the architectural design on the bill board
Is it the same loyola road that has been constructed for long?
Or the old Ife road that was awarded by the past government?

Please always ask questions about any place you visit as a stranger, don't just conclude

You are wrong. Last monday while returning from a tour, we ran into traffic jam at Iwo road because of ongoing construction work. So, the Loyola road should be abandoned as other projects by prodigal leaders.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by PrinceGallant: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2020
TeeBabss:

Really?

It seems you haven't been for Ibadan for long time, so you attached the success of three years ago to a man who has just spent a year in the office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by KnightsTemplar(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2020
Nobody is talking about the General gas/Akobo Road this man refused to mobilise contractors to continue work. The man is literally not doing anything

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by brandmix: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2020
OVB123:

Which part of Ibadan are you living in pls?

And what is your concept of development? because the average Nigerians concept of development is an extension of national cake to him or his household or a connection to a job in government house.

As for me, since he came in, crime rate has dropped. I can VISIBLY see the benefits of security vote based on the number of brand new police squad cars (not those dirty hiluxs ) stationed constantly along every 2-5km or so all through Ibadan.

Of course there are still areas for improvement, but we need to start somewhere.

My 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by jenkini(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2020
Better you get your facts right.

The head of the road tra sport management agency isn't Auxillary, but a PhD holder in fact.

Secondly, you can be smart Prof but not a smart technocrat or politician.

Thirdly, the 100 billion isn't a loan but a bond, which is sourced from private sector guys and will only be used when needed. FYI only organisations with good credit history can secure bonds.

This bonds are intended for use on infrastructural projects.

Oyo is targeting maximising the opportunity available to her and repositioning herself as a major economic hub in Nigeria.

Stay tuned.

quote author=Mo3891 post=92684869] cool

Audio Makinde always in the News for stupid reasons

I knew Rapheal Afonja would soon exit Audio Makinde's mediocre Government, that dude is faaaar more smart for the useless government... Such brains are meant for Lagos Government

Makinde needs praise singers and people to support him on a bogus useless 100 billion loan

Imagine sacking a Commissioner because of your favourite thug Auxiliary, which sensible Government appoints a convicted thug to head board of State transport agency

.[/quote]
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by nautybride: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2020
ntyce:

Audio governor
People can talk. If he abandoned the ex governor's project and start another, people will still talk.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by Lokoyen(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2020
tammie24:
audio governor cos he's not an APC governor abi

You dey mind those Idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by dayskid: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2020
TeeBabss:

Really?

You're the one misleading people here. all those aforementioned work you listed here are Ajimobi project. GSM is only good in lying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by PassingShot(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2020
TeeBabss:

Really?

These are either FG projects or projects almost at completion stage before he became governor.

You surely can't know his achievements or absence of them than the people of Oyo state.

He has achieved next to nothing so far.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by okewumi: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2020
That commissioner requires to be sacked. They will put everything into political sentiment.

See General gas to Akobo ojurin road to Olorunda. He recommended that the government should cancel/ stop the contractor without making provision for another contractor that will take up the project immediately. The former contractor had demobilized from site for the past three months now without new development. The road is hell now for people leaving along Olorunda and many more areas.

If your are the governor, will you open your eyes and allow someone to destroy your vision?. Everybody new how Oshiomole delivers good road during his first tenure.
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by okewumi: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2020
KnightsTemplar:
Nobody is talking about the General gas/Akobo Road this man refused to mobilise contractors to continue work. The man is literally not doing anything

Thank God someone else notice that project. If you mention Makinde in Akobo Olorunda now, people can stone you. He has to sack the commissioner yo move the state forward.
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2020
WandaNara:
GSM the peoples governor... Thanks for managing the covid brouhaha well in Oyo state.

Unlike the clueless stooge in Ogun state.

That guy dey always vex me.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by Yankee101: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2020
Some people do have prolonged symptoms
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by Flier: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2020
TeeBabss:

Really?

Eveyrhing you mentioned above was done by Ajimobi,Makinde is yet to do anything

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu / 4 Lawmakers In Video Where Akeredolu Sneezed Refuse COVID-19 Test, Though Ill / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.