Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days (35256 Views)

Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges / Makinde Sacks Auxilliary, Other Park Management Chiefs In Oyo / Makinde Sacks SSG, Commissioners, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by ntyce(m): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2020
MightySparrow:
Stupid reason, should abandon the billion naira project to embark on new ones while the others lie wasted as did prodigal fathers?

Drunken Master, if his predecessor started lofty projects why claim they did nothing?
Let's see what he initiated...

At least his mandate couldn't have been to just commission other people's project.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by Alawal021: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2020
Are you thinking what am thinking...
This Seyi makinde man knew that there's nothing in this Covid.. So why would his own administration. Try to fool him with what is not even real..
Or have u forgotten that he was once a Covid patient before na... ���
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by jomoh: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2020
TeeBabss:
People are so funny on this platform, Aswear

Some said Makinde is not doing/constructing anything?
Really?
I entered Ibadan on Sunday and we drove around yesterday, and I can say it anywhere that this man is trying.

Iwo road modern park, Airport road/Welfare/Back of Gbagi Market, Loyola road and that frustrating one-way bridge etc

Don't trust what you read here...some of them have never been to Oyo State

You entered Ib yesterday and you already have opinion above those of us who has been living there for years.

I stayed around that Loyola towards airport, gbagi for almost 5years until December last year not a single meter of tarred road has been added since Seyi cake in. Everything was done under Ajimobi. The only thing SEYI has done on that road is to expand the drainage bridge at Onipepeye for easy flow of the drainage.

The road leading to iwo road was done by Ajimobi. Why will a Dane government with high poverty level be constructing ultra Modern park when there are many roads left uncompleted. Akobo road is still as dusty as Ajimobi left it. Less than 5% has been added since he came to power.

You came from wherever and within a day you already have opinion about a state. Will you go and sit down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by fbabs(m): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2020
TeeBabss:

Really?
I entered Ibadan on Sunday and we drove around yesterday, and I can say it anywhere that this man is trying.

Iwo road modern park, Airport road/Welfare/Back of Gbagi Market, Loyola road and that frustrating one-way bridge etc

You are one of the few Nairalanders left
Gradually nairaland is turning to trashland

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2020
ntyce:
So good that people are now seeing Seyi Makinde for who he is...

He has done close to nothing since assuming govt.

All projects he claimed to have commissioned were does started by Ajimobi....

Audio governor

So he shouldn't have commissioned them, right? He hasn't done well by completing them?

I agree with you, though.

He should have abandoned them and started his own. Which may in turn be abandoned by his successor.

One question, though.....has Buhari done well by completing some projects started by Jonathan?
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by Jostoman: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2020
OVB123:
Ever since he became governor (over year ago) he hasn't done anything about developments in ibadan and oyo state in general. He better seat up ooh or be voted out soon.
suffering and smiling APC supporter spotted.
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by Jostoman: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2020
hannysur8:
The Worst Governor in Oyo state history so far, those of you that has never been to Oyo state, please do not allow them to Overhype Seyi Makinde for you,” kosenkankan “ meaning has still has nothing to show till this period
suffering and smiling APC supporters spotted.
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by Jostoman: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
he hasn't done a single thing
Meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyers for your business at affordable price
go and design your logo for suffering and smiling people in your APC and leave the people's governor a lone

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by authority2006(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2020
TeeBabss:

Really?

That means you haven't entered Ibadan in a very long time, you would have known that all those areas you mentioned were not the work of Seyi Makinde. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by authority2006(m): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2020
millhouse:
2 months to treat Corona ? Na wa u oo

Google is your friend. Atiku's son spent close to that my friend.
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by SweetestIfy279: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by authority2006(m): 10:29am On Aug 11, 2020
2sexycom:
Typical APC rant... what did your Ajimobi do?

Makinde is doing a well...

You are not following Oyo politics and development well enough, even Seyi himself wouldn't ask this question. Were you aware that Seyi changed the back covers of exercise books produced by Ajimobi and replaced it with his own name? Were you aware that Makinde only changed some signboards of newly reconstructed hospitals by Ajimobi and commissioned them as his administration projects? Lol. Seyi is a clown. Aregbesola Oyo, just borrowing funds up and down

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by Jostoman: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Audio Makinde always in the News for stupid reasons

I knew Rapheal Afonja would soon exit Audio Makinde's mediocre Government, that dude is faaaar more smart for the useless government... Such brains are meant for Lagos Government

Makinde needs praise singers and people to support him on a bogus useless 100 billion loan

Imagine sacking a Commissioner because of your favourite thug Auxiliary, which sensible Government appoints a convicted thug to head board of State transport agency

the guy is important to him just the way MC oluomo is important to Tinubu and sanwo olu in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by thedio(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2020
TeeBabss:

Really?

Thou its too early to tag the gov a failure but he does not deserve the hype he is getting online.
The old ife road u mentioned I.e gate/Abe bridge/sawmill/gbagi/alakia-adegbayi was awarded and reconstructed by late Ajimobi,the contractors left after Ajimobi govt and thanks to Makinde for bringing them back.
On Iwo road modern pack we pray it will not b another waste of resources cos d one at Wema is abandoned by these nurtw.Besides nothing concrete is on ground it just demolition and land clearing

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by authority2006(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2020
BoboKush:

Such a brain that spend close to 2 months for covid of two weeks.... Dat if at all he has any

Why don't people think even if u don't like the governor or party at least sound reasonable

Don't just wake up... Type nonsense and people see u as d.umb ass I mean lipsrsealed

Who told you that covid-19 lasts only two weeks? You've been misinformed my friend. Two weeks is for manifestation if one is infected. The duration of Covid-19 in a patient could be up to 60 days before clearing up or killing the patient. Be properly informed

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by BoboKush(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2020
Mo3891:

Common sense is not always common.... Audio Makinde issued a directive to all cabinet members to go get tested for Covid 19, MR Rapheal was tested positive and proceeded to State owned isolation centre at olodo for treatment, he was there until state doctors cleared him and declared him fit, and after coming out he was interviewed on Seyi Makinde's bogus 100 billion loan which he declined comment as he doesn't have valid information from isolation centre .. now you sacked him for being sick and infected with a viral disease, same guy who practically stays on construction site all day

And u want me to believe this..... It OK sha
Just the story.... Hmmmmmmmmn
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by BoboKush(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2020
authority2006:

Who told you that covid-19 lasts only two weeks? You've been misinformed my friend. Two weeks is for manifestation if one is infected. The duration of Covid-19 in a patient could be up to 60 days before clearing up or killing the patient. Be properly informed

Ok noted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by MightySparrow: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2020
ntyce:

Drunken Master, if his predecessor started lofty projects why claim they did nothing?
Let's see what he initiated...

At least his mandate couldn't have been to just commission other people's project.
What he initiated is not as important as what good project he maintains and sustains. The problem with nigeria is lack of continuity of laudable projects and policies. This why nigeria and her sister african countries are taking one step forward thee steps backward. It should be about a working system not my own system. So let him first sustain what on ground and if given time to introduce new ones. the Circular road proposed by Ladoja should be constructed, Technical university should be taken to internationally accepted standard. Ajimobi road network should be completed and extended to where necessary by GSM. The model secondary school in Bashorun should be made standard and replicated all over Oyo state as a model for all other states.
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by oyeb15: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2020
as for managing covid-19 bruhaha 419 , I give Makinde an 'A' and Akeredolu 'B'

Sanwo olu 'E'

ogun 'E'

Osun and Ekiti F9
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by wink2015(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2020
ONE NEED TO HEAR FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE DIVIDE.

Before one can draw conclusion.
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2020
WandaNara:
GSM the peoples governor... Thanks for managing the covid brouhaha well in Oyo state.

Unlike the clueless stooge in Ogun state.

Na real GSM. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by GeneralPula: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2020
tammie24:
audio governor cos he's not an APC governor abi

Truth be told, he hasn’t done anything special..
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by inkristed(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2020
All these APC thugs condemning Governor Seyi Makinde

Sense is far from you
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by ogubolokento(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2020
Your tired of working?commissioners in R/S are looking for work despite been cabinet members.
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by thedio(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2020
okewumi:
That commissioner requires to be sacked. They will put everything into political sentiment.

See General gas to Akobo ojurin road to Olorunda. He recommended that the government should cancel/ stop the contractor without making provision for another contractor that will take up the project immediately. The former contractor had demobilized from site for the past three months now without new development. The road is hell now for people leaving along Olorunda and many more areas.

If your are the governor, will you open your eyes and allow someone to destroy your vision?. Everybody new how Oshiomole delivers good road during his first tenure.

If what u posted here is right then our gov is a learner. Imaging somebody advised u to send ur wife away,u took his advise and later blame him for not getting another wife on timeline.
which kind sense be that o na......Fela song

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by olakan22: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Audio Makinde always in the News for stupid reasons

I knew Rapheal Afonja would soon exit Audio Makinde's mediocre Government, that dude is faaaar more smart for the useless government... Such brains are meant for Lagos Government

Makinde needs praise singers and people to support him on a bogus useless 100 billion loan

Imagine sacking a Commissioner because of your favourite thug Auxiliary, which sensible Government appoints a convicted thug to head board of State transport agency

The kind who doesn't want his years in office riddled with violent skirmishes the transportation Union is known for.

Commissioner was sacked. He didn't leave. And yeah the guys like Aregbesola who were commissioners in Lagos had superfluous performance in governance.
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by joefelin2345: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2020
muykem:
he needs to change his style of governance. Bread and butter politics will not succeed in Oyo state. Ajimobi has stubbornly raised the standard by which people will measure him.
Which standard did Ajimobi raise for 8 years? Go to Oke Ogun Area n see the mess up there?
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by KnightsTemplar(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2020
jomoh:

You entered Ib yesterday and you already have opinion above those of us who has been living there for years.

I stayed around that Loyola towards airport, gbagi for almost 5years until December last year not a single meter of tarred road has been added since Seyi cake in. Everything was done under Ajimobi. The only thing SEYI has done on that road is to expand the drainage bridge at Onipepeye for easy flow of the drainage.

The road leading to iwo road was done by Ajimobi. Why will a Dane government with high poverty level be constructing ultra Modern park when there are many roads left uncompleted. Akobo road is still as dusty as Ajimobi left it. Less than 5% has been added since he came to power.

You came from wherever and within a day you already have opinion about a state. Will you go and sit down.

Don't mind the guy. The late Ajimobi might be brash, but he worked and constructed roads. This guy is basically doing nothing. That Akobo Road ehen, I bet you that man won't do anything until his tenure ends.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by juman(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2020
The commissioner was sacked because his corona sickness taken too long time.

People calling him audio governor might be right.
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by Tolu95(m): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2020
juman:
The commissioner was sacked because his corona sickness taken too long time.

People calling him audio governor might be right.

The commissioner no get coronavirus.. It is all a lie. The commissioner is building a new mansion in my area. He come to the place every weekend. He never miss any weekend. It is all a lie my brother

1 Like

Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Deborah98:
Lolzzzzz maybe na covid 19 pro the man dey treat

Pro abi pro pro (in Iya Tao's voice)
Re: Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days by Clothingonline9(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Makinde beautify the the entrance of Ibadan with good infrastructure and work on real estate clothingonline9 said so keep the good works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. / Peter Obi: Guinness Handler Apologizes Over "Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth" Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.