Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule (59949 Views)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / KiddWaya & Erica Boobs: Will This Fresh Scandal In BBNaija Be Ignored Again? / BBNaija: Cee C And Lolu Punished By Biggie For Not Bonding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Deborah98(f): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You fine gon
thanks grin
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2020
Jerkules:
Ashawo man na every gal u see fyn

Allow me make I prosper bro. Na compliment I compliment, I no kill person.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Daniwak: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2020
Deborah98:
Am yet to understand what this show is all about,for somebody like me that haven't watched it before.
the show is all about nothing, just nothing order than showcasing adults eating, sleeping, discussion, fingering, exposing bum bum and in the end 85 million would b won by one of them
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by crafteck(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2020
Charlex23:

Leave BBN out of this.Carry ur frustration to the government they are the cause of ur problems

And you feel you've made a point, I hope you and your loved ones don't stay in naija cos we are all being affected together, rich and poor.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by crafteck(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2020
majamajic:

But we warned u before election

I don't get your point,you mean you've resigned and left it all to faith?
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Jerkules: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Allow me make I prosper bro. Na compliment I compliment, I no kill person.
tomoro u will run and open thread on how u were scammed by a fake account. Use ur 6 o
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by majamajic(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2020
crafteck:

I don't get your point,you mean you've resigned and left it all to faith?

All work and no play
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by SweetestIfy279: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2020
It Sweet me
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Amanda4life: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2020
ERICAS MUM
HATES LAYCON. SHE DOESN'T LIKE LAYCON.

SHE IS ASKING"WHO IS LAYCON.

WOMEN AND MONEY.

SHE FEELS HER DAUGHTER HAS CAUGHT B8G FISH

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by realhovaps(m): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2020
BBN is quite an intelligent show and I think they've even tried to be decent for a show rated . I think they've have also done an ad that shows you how to block the channel if you're not interested especially for parents with kids. There's so much psychology everywhere . The show is about psychology grin

Touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by librangyps(f): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2020
Toscarele:

children of hate

Oh shut it and lighten up
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Fweezy(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2020
Deborah98:
Am yet to understand what this show is all about,for somebody like me that haven't watched it before.

I was also one of those who didn't like the show at first because I didnt understand it and also because the major focus for many was the adult rated content and activities until I did a background check and then actually watched the show to further understand what it was all about.

IMO, BB is simply just about life itself and the evolution of human behavior except that in this case the environment is non-dynamic in a confined space and there are several mitigating rules and factors influencing action and inaction overtime. Most guys say its all scripted and acting while others believe its a set-up and the housemates try to pretend and hide their true personalities as much as possible until the very end or at least until when it matters the most then they let loose. Its gets interesting watching the reactions of housemates to everyday life situations we all face and we are uncousiously made to either learn or un-learn the truths (based on one's personal perception) about social interactions and stereotype beliefs in our time.

If you ever attended school whether primary, secondary, boarding sch, day sch, camping, etc while growing up then you have also partaken in big brother in some kind of way because you have mingled with other people like yourself, played football or other games together, eaten together, written and passed the same exams too while learning about the behavior of others and developing your own at the same time. In fact the culmination of all that knowledge and information on social behavior gets to its peak if you are fortunate to go for NYSC and camp with other graduates like yourself from other states. That is the ultimate peak of the big brother experience. Many today criticize and judge the housemates based on their supposed scripted actions but I bet you they have seen and done worse than them in NYSC camps and they wouldn't deny it. From physical fighting to gossiping, drunkenness, partying, deception to boyfriend/girlfriend snatching to nightly romps you name it. Nearly anything and everything is allowed and has been done without consequence year on year.

#So what exactly is Big Brother Nigeria all about then#

BB naija is essentially a social experiment designed to study, understudy, influence, understand, improve upon and evolve the human nature of an average Nigerian guy or girl irrespective of age, class, tribe, intellect, social status etc in a controlled environment and within a specific period of time. Its is also an endurance test designed to test human will and rational behaviors under rigorous and tense situations whilst showcasing one's talent at organization, leadership, creativity etc as is demonstrated in the nature of daily tasks and games introduced to the housemates in daytime which I am sure many fail to watch and learn from.
Then there is also the favorite adult rated aspect of all kinds of -ships from friendships to relationships to partnerships and other kinds of possible situation-ships. As is inevitable in human circles, attractions between the opposite sex are normal, allowed and tolerated. However, this is not and should not be the main focus of the show for the housemates (and they know this by the way) even though such content is what mostly appeals to youths of this age and so the organizers harp on this to garner more viewers, votes and cash out big time. Personally I am curious to see where the focus this year will shift to as a major factor in determining who will win it all against the house and why.

All housemates know that the game is a race against time and so they are all liable to eviction at any given time and so the must up their game in being the best at what they are good at in order to garner attention, support and votes to remain in the house until the last man standing. Even with all this overwhelming support, there continues to exist the growing rumor that a fierce voting battle campaign exists outside the house arena as more and more people get evicted. So rough and tense that so called "Nigerian big billionaires" get involved with massive vote-buying in order to influence the results and keep their choice housemate in play till the end whether or not the housemate is deserving or not. A lot of this rumor fed into the story that Efe won the competition some seasons ago due to the support of some billionaire Niger deltan who bank rolled voter support in Efe's favor but was widely perceived as undeserving, untalented and un-house like as a person.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2020
light099:
Although i rarely comment on BBN threads but ever since i saw a thread yesterday where this kid spoke his mind concerning Erica, I've taken special interest in him.

Kidwayya is a great kid. Definition of a guy who run things on his own terms. And bitches are at his mercy not the other way round. A true alpha blood, not all the simps on this forum who misuse the word alpha.

After servicing her craw craw yansh many times, he still had the gut to say it all over the air, that she's not in the league of his choices, he's only using her to relieve sexual stress.
Kidwayya literally said "I Don't Have Any Feelings For Erica......" End of discussion.
Even if he shifts his base to another lady in the house, I know the Erica of a lady, would still be after him to get his attention. She's literally at his mercy, not vice versa.
That is how real men run their things.
We have a lot of simps on this forum who should learn from Kidwayya, instead of creating endless threads and crying about how ladies are taking advantage of them.
Too many simps on this forum mehn.
You can see from the way ozo and laycon are idolized here while kid is "villainized".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Penboy: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

This girl you fine gon. Abeg gimme your number, any number at all, even if na account number.

A simp spotted

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Viktom(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2020
crafteck:
So many things going on, a man has been sentenced to death in a religion of piss state for blasphemy while (ex) bokoharam killers are being reintegrated into society with palatives, looter is forming faint during questioning, people protesting for us all are being arrested and una dey shine teeth for bbn

that's the irony of life, my dear take heart you are in Nigeria where anything goes.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by crafteck(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2020
majamajic:

All work and no play

We haven't earned the right to play,we owe it to the future generation to act...
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Adex2442: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2020
crafteck:
So many things going on, a man has been sentenced to death in a religion of piss state for blasphemy while (ex) bokoharam killers are being reintegrated into society with palatives, looter is forming faint during questioning, people protesting for us all are being arrested and una dey shine teeth for bbn

Gimme the link of the news
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Clothingonline9(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Follow the rules it’s important clothingonline9 said so
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by ZaOzaRoom(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
librangyps:

Let his father's billions replace the coins

Lekan's bloodline.
Don't hug transformer o.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by majamajic(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
crafteck:

We haven't earned the right to play,we owe it to the future generation to act...

Next time vote right !
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by ZaOzaRoom(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
gurunlocker:
Laycon rival and pain grin grin
Kiddwaya, Lekan's rival?
You are a typical Afonja boy.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by ZaOzaRoom(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bukasint:

High Class Prostitute that has nothing to offer in this seasons BBN....nothing but Clitocurrency
You are an Afonja bloodline like your Lekan.
Go hug any transformer close to you.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by crafteck(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
majamajic:

Next time vote right !

Whoever we vote for mr right voter, we are still doomed if we cant speak out one people
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by canDy4eva(f): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Suddenly, We Fell Asleep in one world and woke up in another..

Suddenly Disney is out of Magic,
Paris is no longer Romantic,
New York Dosen't stand out anymore,
The Chinese wall is no longer a Fortress,
Mecca is Empty!

Hugs and Kisses Suddenly became Weapons.

Suddenly you Realize that Power, Beauty and Money are Worthless and Cannot get you the Oxygen you are Fighting for..

Despite all that Hit the Earth ,
Despite all that is Hitting the Earth,
Our People are still Frolicking with Non essentials and Deliberate Distractions that are Detrimental to their Soul!

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

God bless you for us...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by majamajic(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
crafteck:

Whoever we vote for mr right voter, we are still doomed if we cant speak out one people

No , u are wrong sir
There must be entertainment , good or bad
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by SirJerrie(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
light099:
Although i rarely comment on BBN threads but ever since i saw a thread yesterday where this kid spoke his mind concerning Erica, I've taken special interest in him.

Kidwayya is a great kid. Definition of a guy who run things on his own terms. And bitches are at his mercy not the other way round. A true alpha blood, not all the simps on this forum who misuse the word alpha.

After servicing her craw craw yansh many times, he still had the gut to say it all over the air, that she's not in the league of his choices, he's only using her to relieve sexual stress.
Kidwayya literally said "I Don't Have Any Feelings For Erica......" End of discussion.
Even if he shifts his base to another lady in the house, I know the Erica of a lady, would still be after him to get his attention. She's literally at his mercy, not vice versa.
That is how real men run their things.
We have a lot of simps on this forum who should learn from Kidwayya, instead of creating endless threads and crying about how ladies are taking advantage of them.
Oga money be fine bobo....
Alpha male Alpha male...How much dey the accant??!!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by librangyps(f): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
ZaOzaRoom:

Lekan's bloodline.
Don't hug transformer o.

You be mumu...

Tribalistic bigot...
All you have in your head is tribe tribe tribe... that's why Naija is where it is today ...

My comment was just on a lighter note, but empty minds like you dumb skull have termed me a certain tribe.

You are a f00l
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by luluman: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
librangyps:

Let his father's billions replace the coins

That one no fit happen inside BB house.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
librangyps:

You be mumu...

Tribalistic bigot...
All you have in your head is tribe tribe tribe... that's why Naija is where it is today ...

My comment was just on a lighter note, but empty minds like you dumb skull have termed me a certain tribe.

You are a f00l
E pain am
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Psoul(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wire for kids.....Kiddwaya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) / Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.