Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule (59944 Views)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / KiddWaya & Erica Boobs: Will This Fresh Scandal In BBNaija Be Ignored Again? / BBNaija: Cee C And Lolu Punished By Biggie For Not Bonding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
light099:
Although i rarely comment on BBN threads but ever since i saw a thread yesterday where this kid spoke his mind concerning Erica, I've taken special interest in him.

Kidwayya is a great kid. Definition of a guy who run things on his own terms. And bitches are at his mercy not the other way round. A true alpha blood, not all the simps on this forum who misuse the word alpha.

After servicing her craw craw yansh many times, he still had the gut to say it all over the air, that she's not in the league of his choices, he's only using her to relieve sexual stress.
Kidwayya literally said "I Don't Have Any Feelings For Erica......" End of discussion.
Even if he shifts his base to another lady in the house, I know the Erica of a lady, would still be after him to get his attention. She's literally at his mercy, not vice versa.
That is how real men run their things.
We have a lot of simps on this forum who should learn from Kidwayya, instead of creating endless threads and crying about how ladies are taking advantage of them.
Apt!!! It breaks my heart when I see guys acting all mushy and effeminate. The generation of our fathers understood the pride of masculinity. The reverse is the case today.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Freeeanijor:
Guys should study that guy like ubunja, he's got so many things to offer them guys that need help in the game of life.
He's a special breed that stand out in everything. That guy didn't only listen to the teachings of his father but he's also living it. So tell, which father would not love this type of a son to inherit his wealth?
On point bro, on point! It breaks my heart when I see guys acting all mushy and effeminate. The generation of our fathers understood the pride of masculinity. The reverse is the case today.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by meobizy(f): 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Eya. If Laycon is truly a friend, let me see what he’ll do to make Erica feel better about the situation.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Bukasint(f): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
ZaOzaRoom:

You are an Afonja bloodline like your Lekan.
Go hug any transformer close to you.

Lekekwa onye ara who is Afonja...I am ada Igbo. Ezigbo omaricha nwanyi si Enugu.proudly UDI girl....Buru kwa Dokita beekee...

Ngozi Erica amaghi ihe chaaa chaaaa...her brain di empty..
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by crafteck(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
majamajic:

No , u are wrong sir
There must be entertainment , good or bad

Its like playing ludo while roof is on fire
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Wentworthorg: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
edoairways:

Do attend CAC or MFM?
No,I'm a classical organist
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Rawhumper(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
[

My man lwkmd....honestly as am typing am still laughing.

You get mouth, thats why i enjoy Coming to NL, God bless all NLs and Seun.

I grin grin

quote author=light099 post=92690097]Although i rarely comment on BBN threads but ever since i saw a thread yesterday where this kid spoke his mind concerning Erica, I've taken special interest in him.

Kidwayya is a great kid. Definition of a guy who run things on his own terms. And bitches are at his mercy not the other way round. A true alpha blood, not all the simps on this forum who misuse the word alpha.

After servicing her craw craw yansh many times, he still had the gut to say it all over the air, that she's not in the league of his choices, he's only using her to relieve sexual stress.
Kidwayya literally said "I Don't Have Any Feelings For Erica......" End of discussion.
Even if he shifts his base to another lady in the house, I know the Erica of a lady, would still be after him to get his attention. She's literally at his mercy, not vice versa.
That is how real men run their things.
We have a lot of simps on this forum who should learn from Kidwayya, instead of creating endless threads and crying about how ladies are taking advantage of them.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) / Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) / Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.