Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression (1445 Views)

Will I Ever Be Successful.i Am Falling Into Depression. / Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression / Ayeni Adekunle Battles Depression, Leaves ID Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2020
Pls help me for the love of God �I'm a private school teacher without salary since April because of the lock down of schools�my last salary was paid half in March..i have proof to show for it(my work ID, picture of me in my classroom with my pupils) i can barely feed.i was advised to open this account by an already existing nairalander..i need help pls��I need a job or something. I'm open to suggestions and offers please
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by allthingsgood: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2020
Eby2004:
Pls help me for the love of God �I'm a private school teacher without salary since April because of the lock down of schools�my last salary was paid half in March..i have proof to show for it(my work ID, picture of me in my classroom with my pupils) i can barely feed.i was advised to open this account by an already existing nairalander..i need help pls��I need a job or something. I'm open to suggestions and offers please

Go stand for road. Pick a nice spot, clients go flock u grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2020
allthingsgood:

I'll rather beg than to prostitute or steal. Thanks for ur comment sir cry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Ahmed0336(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2020
allthingsgood:

abeg no bi everything pesin dey take joke.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by OAUTemitayo: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2020
allthingsgood:

You need to get sense first

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Luckydubby7(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Eby2004:
What were you hiding in your previous account.
Some us usually used that to judge and assist

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by vikithor(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Eby2004:
I'll rather beg than to prostitute or steal. Thanks for ur comment sir cry

You have eyes,ears,mouth and hands and legs, many are in your shoes, covid 19 drag all into this sorry state,begging is self dehumanizing cos its not different from roadside abokis n almajiris,use your hands and do buying n selling roasted � corn,hawking pure water,selling recharge cards amongst others are far nobler than these corporate begging. Who knows,God is humbling you so your likes can appreciate when good guys with modest source of income, says "hi".

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2020
vikithor:

You have eyes,ears,mouth and hands and legs, many are in your shoes, covid 19 drag all into this sorry state,begging is self dehumanizing cos its not different from roadside abokis n almajiris,use your hands and do buying n selling roasted � corn,hawking pure water,selling recharge cards amongst others are far nobler than these corporate begging. Who knows,God is humbling you so your likes can appreciate when good guys with modest source of income, says "hi".
well, sir... I haven't begged. Did I? All I asked for is a job.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Luckydubby7:
What were you hiding in your previous account.
Some us usually used that to judge and assist
Ok. Thanks so much for your audience and response sir
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by seedgreen(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Where do you reside and what class do you teach ?
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2020
seedgreen:
Where do you reside and what class do you teach ?
i reside in Lagos sir(mainland).. before the closure of schools, I taught in the low primary section (all subjects except diction, music,french that are handled by external teachers) sir

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Ladylite: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2020
I can help and teach you business. I may even be your friend if you are really business oriented. I hate how people who commented above replied you... Sister you won't beg.. God no go shame us
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2020
Ladylite:
I can help and teach you business. I may even be your friend if you are really business oriented. I hate how people who commented above replied you... Sister you won't beg.. God no go shame us
thanks alot sis. I'm not business oriented and I don't have any marketing experience. But I'm willing to try. Though I've been scammed in longrich and recharge and get paid platform. I'm tired sis cry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by allthingsgood: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2020
Ahmed0336:

abeg no bi everything pesin dey take joke.

really begging in 21st century is not a joke
like u have money to buy data to dupe as many mumu as u can on d internet, but no money to eat mtscheeew
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by orisa37: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2020
NIGERIA Economy is now permanently in Depression and so we all are in it together.
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Ladylite: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2020
Eby2004:
thanks alot sis. I'm not business oriented and I don't have and marketing experience. But I'm willing to try. Though I've been scammed in longrich and recharge and get paid platform. I'm tired sis cry

Selling on jumia, jiji, etc may be best. They do the marketing for you

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by seedgreen(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Eby2004:
i reside in Lagos sir(mainland).. before the closure of schools, I taught in the low primary section (all subjects except diction, music,french that are handled by external teachers) sir
ok
Where in the mainland ?
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Giftsketches18(f): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Eby2004:
thanks alot sis. I'm not business oriented and I don't have and marketing experience. But I'm willing to try. Though I've been scammed in longrich and recharge and get paid platform. I'm tired sis cry
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Giftsketches18(f): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
You may have been scammed, but so has almost everyone. It's not enough reason to give up. The same RAGP business you talk of scamming is the same platform that I've been earning stable income from a while now. I invested with just #5,000, the same amount that a lot of people spend on recharge card for a week.
There are scammers everywhere that can use legit platforms as a disguise to steal your hard earned money. That's why before venturing into any online business at all, you must be well informed and very wise, so you can use certain tactics to test if they're genuine. Don't go into business with ghost workers, people that you can't see, meet, talk to or even request refunds from. Ask around to know others like yourself who have ventured into similar businesses in the past.
Start little, don't doll-out huge amount of cash because you want quick cash. You can start small and earn big. Everyone subscribes for data and recharge card. There is no way that you won't get back your investment in the first month from just selling to family and friends alone. Then talk of supplying to companies.
I earn little salary from my paying job, but I registered under VTU business to add to the little I have, just to keep body and soul together. I'm a woman like yourself and I get a lot of people telling me that I won't amount to anything except I have a man in my life. Well, I've succeeded in destroying that rubbish belief with RAGB VTU business and my sales Job.
The Lord is your strength.
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
allthingsgood:

really begging in 21st century is not a joke
like u have money to buy data to dupe as many mumu as u can on d internet, but no money to eat mtscheeew
I do hope and pray that u never find urself in such shoes
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ladylite:

Selling on jumia, jiji, etc may be best. They do the marketing for you
ok sis
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Giftsketches18:
You may have been scammed, but so has almost everyone. It's not enough reason to give up. The same RAGP business you talk of scamming is the same platform that I've been earning stable income from a while now. I invested with just #5,000, the same amount that a lot of people spend on recharge card for a week.
There are scammers everywhere that can use legit platforms as a disguise to steal your hard earned money. That's why before venturing into any online business at all, you must be well informed and very wise, so you can use certain tactics to test if they're genuine. Don't go into business with ghost workers, people that you can't see, meet, talk to or even request refunds from. Ask around to know others like yourself who have ventured into similar businesses in the past.
Start little, don't doll-out huge amount of cash because you want quick cash. You can start small and earn big. Everyone subscribes for data and recharge card. There is no way that you won't get back your investment in the first month from just selling to family and friends alone. Then talk of supplying to companies.
I earn little salary from my paying job, but I registered under VTU business to add to the little I have, just to keep body and soul together. I'm a woman like yourself and I get a lot of people telling me that I won't amount to anything except I have a man in my life. Well, I've succeeded in destroying that rubbish belief with RAGB VTU business and my sales Job.
The Lord is your strength.
Amen ma
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
seedgreen:
ok
Where in the mainland ?
Ikotun sir
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by seedgreen(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Eby2004:
Ikotun sir
are you serious. Send me PM
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
seedgreen:
are you serious. Send me PM
ok sir
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by allthingsgood: 3:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Eby2004:
I do hope and pray that u never find urself in such shoes

Another scam, Appeal to pity.
Lazy yoot
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 6:02am On Aug 12, 2020
allthingsgood:

Lazy yoot
It is well with you sir. Thank God I didn't ask for money. When a scammer begs to be employed instead of cash,isnt that great? Thanks alot for ur contributions here sir
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by merit1988(f): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
allthingsgood:

Lazy yoot
Was her write up too difficult for you to comprehend? What's the scam in searching for a helper to get her a job? Even if she begs for money, with her proof of being a private school teacher, she can wholeheartedly understand her plight....We are never our brothers keeper in this part of the world. Too bad
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Eby2004:

Send your CV to my Email,I will send it to companies where there is vacancy.Just trust God .Please be strong the Lord is in control. Also be careful so that people will not scam you.It is not advisable to meet anybody you don't know physically.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by allthingsgood: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
merit1988:
Was her write up too difficult for you to comprehend? What's the scam in searching for a helper to get her a job? Even if she begs for money, with her proof of being a private school teacher, she can wholeheartedly understand her plight....We are never our brothers keeper in this part of the world. Too bad

Instead of nagging here like a horse on heat, why didn't u help her Since u are so good. U complain finish Waka pass. Mtscheeeew
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by merit1988(f): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
allthingsgood:

Instead of nagging here like a horse on heat, why didn't u help her Since u are so good. U complain finish Waka pass. Mtscheeeew
Oh well, isn't it better to encourage the needing when ur not able to render financial help, than to criticize and condemn their request? Ur obviously so daft to know that sir.. I would banter words with u anymore.. *peace out*
Re: Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression by allthingsgood: 1:20am On Aug 13, 2020
merit1988:
Oh well, isn't it better to encourage the needing when ur not able to render financial help, than to criticize and condemn their request? Ur obviously so daft to know that sir.. I would banter words with u anymore.. *peace out*

Encourage the needing Dumbo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ican Or Acca / Triton Aviation Limited(nigeria) / Claritas Investment Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.