Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) (40304 Views)

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) / 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death By Friend In Agege Lagos During Fight Over Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2020
Imagine see wetin teenage pussy cos
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Kissiemu(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2020
post=92691298:
Still on still, Blessed are the peacemaker!
Peacemaker on top Toto?

Brother Manna disagree
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2020
Like some guys always say here that life is not balance. The two fighters are alive and the innocent peace maker is gone. Painful
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by sapientia(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Police arrested the girl?

Why?
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Dcoy: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2020
Them go rest for prison, another guy go continue to fire the girl
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2020
post=92691298:

For they shall be called Children of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Jabioro: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2020
One pussy two prick .. An angel to settle the matter..his head will be used for atonement...
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Angelfrost(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2020
So sad... I personally won't even step into a physical altercation between people I'm deeply related to, least of all friends who have chosen to be foolish and unfortunate over a girl, in a world of numerous ladies!!!

I will do my best to make the peace while it's at the stage of arguments and verbal quarrel, but once it gets physical, I step back to my secure observation post!!! Life is too short for stupidity!!!
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by WriterX(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2020
angry tge last time I settled a fight was... NEVER.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by ogbonnachrys: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2020
Damn niggarr, don't be sarcastic bro grin grin grin

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

I remember my grandfather will always say to me

"Son....I am 145 years old and still very much alive and healthy.....do you know why son? Because am always minding my business"[/quote]
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by angelfallz(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2020
Islie:

PUNCH]

2 foolish men fighting over a woman and another foolish man coming to separate them. Tueh!
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by mordred44: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2020
Las las d mata don settle
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by West2019(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2020
cos of dirty pussy public toilets material, you killed an innocent person , any man that fight over a girl is a foolish person .
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by sonofElElyon: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2020
why arrest and parade the girl?

Islie:

PUNCH]
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by sonofElElyon: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2020
stand around to watch at your own risk

Legalcriminal:
Blessed are the peace maker for they shall be called the children of God..

I hope you meet Father Jesus in heaven.

But for Me I no dey separate fight, I Dey like to watch sef.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by joefelin2345: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2020
post=92691298:
For they shall be stabbed with sharp object in the chest & die untimely death.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by michjunior: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:
It's more noble to fight for Capri-sonne in a child's party than to fight for a woman.

To separate two adults fighting is the second most foolish thing on earth. The first is loving a Nigerian girl.

NO WOMAN IS WORTH IT...
NOT A SINGLE ONE!
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by UrVillagePpl: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2020
May the good Lord continue to guide our days.

I can't stand people fighting.

I MUST always intervene...

That's me. I pray such evil never befalls me
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by celebstine: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Loos i learnt my lesson the day i was slapped three time for trying to seperate a fight ..its not just worst wait for the police to come and mind your business
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Revolva(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sometimes thing may go the wrong way

He meant peace for them and the idiots stabed him mistakenly and he died

See how children of today are becoming worrisome

Useless girls everywhere and nonchalant guys who know noting than to keep girls instead of them to focus on their work or lean a trade

And these youths are from poor homes of I can. Guess
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Pavillon: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
donstan18:
The act of minding your business is the surest and easiest way to live long in a toxic and bitter country like Nigeria.

[b]98.941% [/b]of Nigerians are bitter, frustrated and toxic enough to even kill their blood for unnecessary reasons. Under no circumstances whatsoever, should you indulge or intrude in other people's affairs if not invited.

Mind your business in this country. Nobody is happy.

It's actually 98.952 now.
Update yourself Pls
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Angelawhite(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
PureGoldh:
Gbese...I don't know if its only me that do mind my business whenever I see any gathering.

I no even dey go close talk more of separating fight or peeping

My brother. Na to waka pass o before they use you settle matter
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by chubinwa(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
donstan18:
The act of minding your business is the surest and easiest way to live long in a toxic and bitter country like Nigeria.

98.941% of Nigerians are bitter, frustrated and toxic enough to even kill their blood for unnecessary reasons. Under no circumstances whatsoever, should you indulge or intrude in other people's affairs if not invited.

Mind your business in this country. Nobody is happy.
It is an unfortunate timing for that young man. there is nothing wrong in making peace between embittered partners
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wen 2 grown up adults wu I believe are still eating mama thank u decided to fight over a girl rather dan face d urgent issues in dere lives it ll always end in tears.I believe d babe don move on wit boyfriend number 3 now as we speak.Laycon type of guys everywhere
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Pavillon: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
I'm just imagining the scenario.

Two men fighting with sharp objects, you decided to be the Adelaja.

Blessed are the peacemaker, not this type of peacemaker Abeg...
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

I remember my grandfather will always say to me

"Son....I am 145 years old and still very much alive and healthy.....do you know why son? Because am always minding my business"

I'm*
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by DisLifeSha: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Might have been a very juicy toto grin
positivevibez:
See wetin small pikin TOTO dey cause.Two pedophilic Simps.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by DisLifeSha: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Yes o. Watching from a distance. If the fight near you, you distance the more
Legalcriminal:
Blessed are the peace maker for they shall be called the children of God..

I hope you meet Father Jesus in heaven.

But for Me I no dey separate fight, I Dey like to watch sef.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Jehar: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Because of Toto.. Na wa oo..innocent guy just kpai for no reason because of toto way him no see? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men, One Vietnamese Woman Arrested In Vietnam Drug Bust - Pictures / Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) / Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.