Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) (40286 Views)

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) / 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death By Friend In Agege Lagos During Fight Over Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by BigJoe19: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2020
shocked

Don't ever separate fight between simps, it would backfire on you.

R.I.P to the dead.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Cti28(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2020
That is why I don't separate fight.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by MetroBaba1(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2020
Always mind your business make I mind mine.

Fight your fight, make I sitdon look.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Israelmoney(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2020
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by UDUJ(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2020
donstan18:
The act of minding your business is the surest and easiest way to live long in a toxic and bitter country like Nigeria.

98.941% of Nigerians are bitter, frustrated and toxic enough to even kill their blood for unnecessary reasons. Under no circumstances whatsoever, should you indulge or intrude in other people's affairs if not invited.

Mind your business in this country. Nobody is happy.

The boldfaced, I think you are even underestimating the true figure. It should be like 99.65%. Nigerians are very heartless,jealous,envious,dubious and evil minded people. It will do anyone well to keep their secrets and successes to themselves in this country and trust no one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by LadySarah: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2020
SmileDance:
I still don't understand why the girl was arrested undecided

Extortion tinz nah!
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by BigBashiru: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Islie:

PUNCH]

Men.... killing themselves over women since time immemorial. Not long ago, a man matcheted another man over women. Sick gender.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by crafteck(m): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2020
donstan18:
The act of minding your business is the surest and easiest way to live long in a toxic and bitter country like Nigeria.

98.941% of Nigerians are bitter, frustrated and toxic enough to even kill their blood for unnecessary reasons. Under no circumstances whatsoever, should you indulge or intrude in other people's affairs if not invited.

Mind your business in this country. Nobody is happy.

If we all mind our business, social media won't exist,you won't be typing right now,

3 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Jmk9292(m): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Avoidable death...... It's a pity..... The girl should be released.... She has no case..... A lesson to other men who are still living.

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by jaxxy(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2020
Not every fight u form peace maker. This was even a stupid fight over woman? Smh
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by shogotermies(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2020
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.

2 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by funshore(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2020
It's so sad. He died trynna make peace... Nigerians self.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Greenvaiper: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2020
Afonjas incorporated
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Deborah98(f): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2020
No go dey do pass yourself, rip to the dead
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by ashiodimeh2020(f): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2020
God knows that I can't and will not separate a fight,except they r little children.

4 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by mozona(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2020
ok..

may his soul rest in peace..

the three of them use 3yrs senior each other
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by eROCK247(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2020
Blessed are the peacemakers... Rest in Peace.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Chicastle: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2020
donbachi:
Me settle fight..i dey craze?

Even if I wan settle self nah because woman?

Tufiakwa
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by SpaceAngel: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Why arrest the lady.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Fight over woman ?? when there's excess women out there ?? I no get
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:
It's more noble to fight for Capri-sonne in a child's party than to fight for a woman.

To separate two adults fighting is the second most foolish thing on earth. The first is loving a Nigerian girl.

Lol.. Bro.. I laugh till I fell down in the chair I was sitting just now reading your comment..
You stated pure undiluted raw facts... No cap

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2020
SmileDance:
I still don't understand why the girl was arrested undecided
You see an innocent girl, olopa sees bail money.

3 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Asahi: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Islam.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by namo77: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Na wa
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by lexy2014: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Two foolish grown Up Adults were fighting over a teenage Girl's Kpekus??...

She gave them something to look forward to
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by BigBashiru: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2020
UDUJ:

The boldfaced, I think you are even underestimating the true figure. It should be like 99.65%. Nigerians are very heartless,jealous,envious,dubious and evil minded people. It will do anyone well to keep their secrets and successes to themselves in this country and trust no one.

Very very true. Nigerians also get personal too quickly.

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by doctokwus: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2020
What in God's name is the girlfriend's offence for her to be arrested?
Did she tell them to foolishly be fighting over her punna?
Nigeria police.I won't have been surprised to hear the guy that died,if he survived the attack,which unfortunately he didn't,got arrested by the Nigerian police for instigating a fight between 2 lovers!
It's the Nigerian police that would arrest hospital workers for attending to a patient involved in an assault without police report if the person survives,then turnaround and arrest workers in another facility for not attending to a similar case if the patient dies!!

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by ojaysam25(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2020
What a shame....he should have gotten himself some popcorn and enjoy the show...
Sometin that should have been a source of entertainment now a source of tragedy..

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Zetty177x: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2020
Poor peacemaker..R.I.P.........to those fighting over woman, pls there are a million single women.. never u fight

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by Naijaarchive(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2020
Why would I even think not to talk of try separate two grown adults fighting..... Its foolish
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) by tunjilee003: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2020
Smh... Separating a fight should be among the 1000ways to die...

Those two idiots weren't fighting for their right but because of pussy. The so-called girl is not even up to 20yrs of age...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) / Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo / Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.