Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces (38575 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by fabyom: 2:25am On Aug 12, 2020
nurain150:

i hope u are not usi ng freebasics see ur jews brother and far right sorry you should be thinking what you just told me watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I2v-C3b9f4
Judaism is different from Christianity. Get informed guy! The Jews killed Jesus because he was against the same plagiarism babaric laws you guys put for head.
Christianity preach love, freedom and moderation.
We allowed God himself to minister to people. Ours is to tell you what God wants from you, it's left to you to either accept or reject it. No Killing, no forcing. Love and human freedom!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by Goel: 2:32am On Aug 12, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
Abu or kill cow in India and get killed cos that is their beliefs. Stick to your belief and leave others to theirs or face the consequence. Precaution is better than cure.
It has nothing to do with "beliefs". Indian religions have love & affection for all living creatures and respect freedom of thoughts of atheism and agnosticism. While these things are crime in Islam & Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by perdollar(m): 4:29am On Aug 12, 2020
nurain150:

i hope u are not usi ng freebasics see ur jews brother and far right sorry you should be thinking what you just told me watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I2v-C3b9f4
do u av sense at all? u posted a channel run by islamist and u want me to listen. remove that cobwebs on ur brain n reason like a human being and not animal. if am given a gun to kill muslims, I wl gladly do it bc it's lesser terrorist and safer world. u can send me d video of isis beheading ppl, then I can listen to u.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by JAMO84: 5:38am On Aug 12, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Where in the Quran is it written that Jesus Christ the son of God and saviour of the world was killed for blasphemy because that's not what we have in the Bible.
Cursing your father and mother is not blasphemy neither is being a sorceress so I don't know the relevance of those quotes to this matter.
BTW, why do you always seek to justify or normalise every evil associated with Islamic fundamentalism with Christian precepts?
Because if I justify it with Muslim precepts you wouldn't have believed it.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:08am On Aug 12, 2020
JAMO84:
Because if I justify it with Muslim precepts you wouldn't have believed it.
Well I still don't believe it either and dis sounds extremely foolish to someone who has read the Bible and understand it so I suggest you stick to what you know.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by gaskiyamagana: 7:17am On Aug 12, 2020
Comedian2019:
Boko haram in government and you expect Nigeria to progress.
Shatap. CORRUPTION in Nigeria government, not Boko Haram. Abi na Boko Haram dey and scam NDDC, NAS, state Assemblies, Federal and state ministries, contractors and so on.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by bobolaga: 7:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Good morning gentle men,when you support hate speech and prosecution of human being in any form,you also love fake killing,but remember that single of hair of men you can,t make,why did you love to take it,it is clear that bible said woe onto you teacher of law because you take knowledge of men,hate speech is commonly found among of you guys that now knew it is wrong to do so,is you guys that know who is Ifidel or not with previous administration.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by einsteine(m): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Where in the Quran is it written that Jesus Christ the son of God and saviour of the world was killed for blasphemy because that's not what we have in the Bible.
Cursing your father and mother is not blasphemy neither is being a sorceress so I don't know the relevance of those quotes to this matter.
BTW, why do you always seek to justify or normalise every evil associated with Islamic fundamentalism with Christian precepts?

If you read the Bible, you would understand that the crime Jesus was accused of was blasphemy. They said he claimed to be god
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by rationalhuman(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2020
You are ignorant, I have enjoyed a lot of beef over there, Be it Goa, Kerala or west Bengal.

Its not the religion they believe, Its the Law , If people wants to eat beef they can ask to change the Law.

In some states even chicken is hard to find, But when people want they can ask their representative to change it.

Onlyonebuhari:
Abu or kill cow in India and get killed cos that is their beliefs. Stick to your belief and leave others to theirs or face the consequence. Precaution is better than cure.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by nurain150(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2020
perdollar:
do u av sense at all? u posted a channel run by islamist and u want me to listen. remove that cobwebs on ur brain n reason like a human being and not animal. if am given a gun to kill muslims, I wl gladly do it bc it's lesser terrorist and safer world. u can send me d video of isis beheading ppl, then I can listen to u.
Do you have subscription to the internet I guess you don't that why you are ranting anyway those guys invideo are a little more sensible. They didn't say this you need to be reported to the DSS for investigation at least we saw who the terrorist is.So you are saying if I give you a gun you would kill me my children my wife and old members of muslim family.WE CAN SEE WHO THE REAL TERRORIST IS YOU ARE CASTING TERROR TO THE HEART OF PEOPLE.I GUESS YOU FELLOW FAR RIGHT ARE IN NEW ZEALAND.SORRY BRO.MIND YOU ISIS DON'T ONLY KILL CHRISTIANS FROM STATICS IT INFACT THEY HAVE BOMBED MOSQUE KILL MUSLIMS WHO DID NOTHING TO THEM.SO BRO ABEG USE SENSE
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by nurain150(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2020
perdollar:
wat logical argument? y can't islamist see d danger they pose on humanity? when ppl in india, Myanmar, Australia and all over the world reacts against Islam,then don't u think that sth is wrong wt Islam?
Of course
1. Is that now I see you are supporting the Genocide of Pakistani seeking assylum in myanmar.hmm which dominant population is Muslim and other minority religion is also there including children who has done nothing.
2.Dont you think that something is wrong with you yourself and your brain.....Please check your self.Bro you are pained I won't reply you again far right in my religion am not taught to debase kill people who are innocent
At least it now clear who the real terror is
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by perdollar(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2020
nurain150:

Do you have subscription to the internet I guess you don't that why you are ranting anyway those guys invideo are a little more sensible. They didn't say this you need to be reported to the DSS for investigation at least we saw who the terrorist is.So you are saying if I give you a gun you would kill me my children my wife and old members of muslim family.WE CAN SEE WHO THE REAL TERRORIST IS YOU ARE CASTING TERROR TO THE HEART OF PEOPLE.I GUESS YOU FELLOW FAR RIGHT ARE IN NEW ZEALAND.SORRY BRO.MIND YOU ISIS DON'T ONLY KILL CHRISTIANS FROM STATICS IT INFACT THEY HAVE BOMBED MOSQUE KILL MUSLIMS WHO DID NOTHING TO THEM.SO BRO ABEG USE SENSE
what's d ideology driving isis to kill? Islam of course. u av a very useless sense and I am not surprise bc Islam is all abt deceitful n denials. ppl all over d world wl soon rise and dealt with this cancer called Islam. u went to India and Myanmar and took over there land and of all buildings available, u converted there places of worship into mosque. this same thing happened in Turkey, middle East, Spain and even here in Nigeria. they wl kill n cry victim. I support Myanmar and all non muslims who have risen to fight back Islam. my brothers in CAR, keep it up, defend urself and take d battle to them. Europe n America! arise. Africa, arise! push back those infidels into d Mediterranean Sea.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by rationalhuman(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2020
You are Pragmatic and Rational.
I wish more people will read your comment, Islamist have their perfect manual
Marry many women have multiple kids, Populate like rabbits and starve this planet out of resources. Play victim while killing all others & Converting all.

I am sick of these irrational dumbs.

perdollar:
what's d ideology driving isis to kill? Islam of course. u av a very useless sense and I am not surprise bc Islam is all abt deceitful n denials. ppl all over d world wl soon rise and dealt with this cancer called Islam. u went to India and Myanmar and took over there land and of all buildings available, u converted there places of worship into mosque. this same thing happened in Turkey, middle East, Spain and even here in Nigeria. they wl kill n cry victim. I support Myanmar and all non muslims who have risen to fight back Islam. my brothers in CAR, keep it up, defend urself and take d battle to them. Europe n America! arise. Africa, arise! push back those infidels into d Mediterranean Sea.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by rationalhuman(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2020
You are in delusion if you think you have a Secular governance in Nigeria, Its Pure Islamic System

As Islamist population increasing rapidly and uncontrollably, Days are not long when you will see Sharia Laws in Lagos.

They dont have tolerance for free thoughts and space for Freedom of expression.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by perdollar(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2020
rationalhuman:
You are Pragmatic and Rational.
I wish more people will read your comment, Islamist have their perfect manual
Marry many women have multiple kids, Populate like rabbits and starve this planet out of resources. Play victim while killing all others & Converting all.

I am sick of these irrational dumbs.

pls! say it louder
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by One4me: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2020
nurain150:

this is what am saying people like you need to be taught a good lesson u can see the reasons for such law is for people like u.and as for the nikkah the one u go chop rice abi 3 gbossa man.the nikkah under the canopy abi and not the one signed by a qadi or judge in a court abi.u see if you had said this ur above post in kano and they brought ur head down u will be ranting and blaming islam. sorry for u hate speech preacher.

May all of you whose only dream is to bring people's head down, rot in the hottest part of HELL.
Animals that are are not supposed tolive among humans, wearing Agbada and trying to judge others.
You and your Peadophilic Mohammed will rot in Hell.
Come and attempt to bring my head down now, and see if l will not pump hot lead into that your Evil brain.
Children of Perdition worshiping a fake Allah in a satanic Islamic religion whose only goal is killing and death

Other regions, races and religions are developing the world, these animals and Islamic terrorists are taking us back to the stone age of Cannibalism, thunder fire you and your Peadophile Mohammed
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by One4me: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
akaahs:

Even ur south, 60-65 percent of U are Muslim. Keep receiving yaself

Why dont you make it 105%, so you can decieve yourself properly!. grin grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by One4me: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
NaMeAboki:
[s]I am inclined to respond to the avalanche of bigotry and damn right insolence on the part some ppl, who seem to place themselves on a false high pedestal and subsequently taken the opportunity of this judgement to target their hatred towards Islam/Muslims, in general, and northerners, in particular, from their narrow and quite often ignorant perspective.

Let me first start by saying that Sharia law is constitutionally legitimate; acceptable and exclusively applicable (only) to Muslims here in Nigeria - even if as some ppl have severally tried and failed to successfully challenge it in court; it is therefore an unalienable right of Muslims (who are not complaining about it) to practice their Sharia without interference from outsiders.

The person convicted is a Muslim who broke an Islamic law and consequently charged and convicted by an Islamic court - how is it therefore the business of non-Muslims; why are they taking Panadol for somebody's headache?

BTW, blasphemy is a crime, even under international law: The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) in a landmark judgement, as recent as 2018 upheld the conviction of an Austrian woman for such crime - you are no longer protected under the freedom of speech of human rights to blaspheme e.g. insult the Prophet of Islam.
https://www.thenewfederalist.eu/echr-you-shall-not-blaspheme-against-religious-prophets?lang=fr

Lastly, due to our appellate system; no capital conviction reached by any Sharia court in Nigeria has ever been upheld and carried out on appeal to the supreme court, i.e. such sentences are practically only academic and of no effect.
Therefore, all this gentleman needs to do is simply to appeal to the supreme court and have his death sentence quashed.[/s]

Just listen to yourself!
STOP TERRORISING INNOCENT AND HELPLESS PEOPLE for their beliefs, you dont need to terrorise them for many years under a stupid death penalty and then claim they can appeal or you have not carried out the death Penalty for many years.
It is satanic reasoning like this, mostly for Muslims in the North, that is breeding ISWAP and Boko Haram that sentence people to death and beheading, for the simplest, legitimate and innocent acts like not wanting to be part of your Islamic, terrorists jihadist religion.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by One4me: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
DexterousOne:

I put the secular in parenthesis

You should understand what I meant when I did that undecided

If you as an adult, cant say or write what you mean, when did l become a mind reader orhave l ever presented my self as being clairvoyant? angry angry
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by bobolaga: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
There is different between corrections and blasphemy, i have told you that bible says,woe onto you teacher of laws because you take knowledge of a man,also single of hair of a man you can not create why did you take it when you know that you did not have power to replace the life you are taken,i believe this ideology is from the devil not from the creator of heaven and earth,because both the teachers of laws and those that over turn the power of God and take life of man,ask them when they are in their mothers womb two months,what did they know any man born of woman do not have right to take life
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by DexterousOne(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
One4me:

If you as an adult, cant say or write what you mean, when did l become a mind reader orhave l ever presented my self as being clairvoyant? angry angry

What are you saying now?

When someone says "secular state "
Or put any other thing in parenthesis like that

The meaning of the word and the intent of the word is clear
So for you not to understand it

Na wa for you
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by NaMeAboki: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
One4me:

Just listen to yourself!
STOP TERRORISING INNOCENT AND HELPLESS PEOPLE for their beliefs, you dont need to terrorise them for many years under a stupid death penalty and then claim they can appeal or you have not carried out the death Penalty for many years.
It is satanic reasoning like this, mostly for Muslims in the North, that is breeding ISWAP and Boko Haram that sentence people to death and beheading, for the simplest, legitimate and innocent acts like not wanting to be part of your Islamic, terrorists jihadist religion.

Are you by any chance referring to me as a TERRORIST?
If so, then the onus is on you to prove it; otherwise I will be obliged to trace you and seek appropriate lawful redress - note, I have the means and time to do so.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
einsteine:

If you read the Bible, you would understand that the crime Jesus was accused of was blasphemy. They said he claimed to be god

Don't be confused. Jesus was accused of claiming to be the son of God(Messaiah) in the council of the Sanhedrin. However when he got to Pilate, he was accused of saying that he'll destroy the temple, opposing payment of taxes, and claiming to be King of the Jews. Of the three, only one did he accept and that was claiming to be King of the Jews. Thus none of the three accusations before PIilate could be labelled blasphemy. Calling himself King of Jews is treason not blasphemy.

The dude that I quoted claimed falsely that Jesus was killed for blasphemy which implies that he was accused and found guilty of blasphemy. This is patently false. Pilate who sentenced him to death said, "I have found no sin in this man worthy of death". He was killed because the Pharisees threatened a riot if he was allowed to live and even preferred a known thief and arsonist called Barrabas to him. Go and read Luke 23
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by nurain150(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
One4me:

May all of you whose only dream is to bring people's head down, rot in the hottest part of HELL.
Animals that are are not supposed tolive among humans, wearing Agbada and trying to judge others.
You and your Peadophilic Mohammed will rot in Hell.
Come and attempt to bring my head down now, and see if l will not pump hot lead into that your Evil brain.
Children of Perdition worshiping a fake Allah in a satanic Islamic religion whose only goal is killing and death

Other regions, races and religions are developing the world, these animals and Islamic terrorists are taking us back to the stone age of Cannibalism, thunder fire you and your Peadophile Mohammed
I won't engage you again.I can see your level of sensibilities okay.But I would quote you on one point that Islam is the one taking us to the Stone age.
*DO YOU KNOW THAT WITHOUT ISLAM THERE WONT BE ANYTHING CALLED SURGERY.CHECK THIS ON WIKIPEDIA IF YOU NO GET DATA USE FREEBASICS.
*CHECK OUT THE GOLDEN AGE OF ISLAM.
AT LEAST I BELIVE YOU HAD A SEARCH ENGINE.
*YOU CAN SEE HOW IGNORAMOUS YOU ARE ACTING .U SEE UR LIFE BRO AT LEAST FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE ALWAYS TRY TO FIND FACT BEFORE RANTING.
I ADVISE YOU TO GET SENSE.....BRO THINK ABOUT IT
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by Ayobami7(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by Onlyonebuhari: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
rationalhuman:
You are ignorant, I have enjoyed a lot of beef over there, Be it Goa, Kerala or west Bengal.

Its not the religion they believe, Its the Law , If people wants to eat beef they can ask to change the Law.

In some states even chicken is hard to find, But when people want they can ask their representative to change it.

Ignorant

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by rationalhuman(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
lol, Read the your own post. This law is for the "STATE OF UTTAR PRADESH"
i have enjoyed beef in Kerela, West Bengal, Nagaland, Goa

Seems to me you dont know India is Federal Republic, Like USA it has states.

Onlyonebuhari:

Ignorant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) / Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.