Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Religion Of Peace Indeed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Of Peace Indeed (288 Views)

Religion Of Peace Indeed / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Of Peace Indeed by sunshineV(f): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2020
So there is about to be an execution in the North because of blasphemy and it's not on front page yet? Thunder fire una BLOODY TERRORIST. I reserve my comments till Friday una go collect am cry

Useless animals i share country with

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by imiski(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2020
The moment you disassociate yourself from religious fanatism you moment you get real peace of mind. Never felt so at peace with myself; my entire life.
Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by mujahid777(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2020
The response would have been the opposite or at least indifference if the sentencing was for gayism...All these hypocrites forming human rights.
You don't really care about the "victim",you just see this as an opportunity to bash Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by atheistandproud(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
imiski:
The moment you disassociate yourself from religious fanatisism you moment you get real peace of mind. Never felt so at peace with myself; my entire life.

damn true
Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
mujahid777:
The response would have been the opposite or at least indifference if the sentencing was for gayism...All these hypocrites forming human rights.
You don't really care about the "victim",you just see this as an opportunity to bash Islam.
What the heck are you talking about? A man is to be executed simply for saying what is on his mind and you think it is hypocrisy to demand an end to such barbarism? Are you alright in the head at all?

If a human being cannot even speak his mind without fear of being murdered then tell me what is the worth of our existence as beings on this dimension? Why are we?

1 Like

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Empiree: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What the heck are you talking about? A man is to be executed simply for saying what is on his mind and you think it is hypocrisy to demand an end to such barbarism? Are you alright in the head at all?

If a human being cannot even speak his mind without fear of being murdered then tell me what is the worth of our existence as beings on this dimension? Why are we?
guy, this is not murder. It is a judgement handed down by govt. It is govt. Do you know the difference?. The state govt passed law and enforced it. It has nothing to do with Islam and Muslims. Laws are meant to check and balance. You understand?.

Your utterances aren't helping the guy. Your utterances are challenging govt. You are just gonna provoke govt to execute him. If you truly want to help the guy, you need to write petition and respectful plead to govt to be lenient. This is how civilized people behave not criticism of Islam and Muslims. Criticism will not help him. There is no clear cut verse in the Qur'an for this judgement. So why are you blaming Islam?. But there is a verse in the Bible that punishment for blasphemy is death. Check it out.

If govt punishes it is not murder in the eye of the law but penalty. Be civilized brother.

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Empiree:
guy, this is not murder. It is a judgement handed down by govt. It is govt. Do you know the difference?. The state govt passed law and enforced it. It has nothing to do with Islam and Muslims. Laws are meant to check and balance. You understand?.

Your utterances aren't helping the guy. Your utterances are challenging govt. You are just gonna provoke govt to execute him. If you truly want to help the guy, you need to write petition and respectful plead to govt to be lenient. This is how civilized pepper behave not criticism of Islam and Muslims. Criticism will not help him.

If govt punishes it is not murder in the eye of the law but penalty. Be civilized brother.

Let us assume for a second that it is indeed a state law, last I checked, Nigeria is now a democracy, a rule of the people, meaning that laws are meant to favor the freedoms of the people, and not impose barbarism instead. Now that said..
Kobojunkie:

That law, even if at the state level, needs to be abolished as it does not benefit mankind in any way or form.
Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Empiree: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Let us assume for a second that it is indeed a state law, last I checked, Nigeria is now a democracy, a rule of the people, meaning that laws are meant to favor the freedoms of the people, and not impose barbarism instead. Now that said..

That law, even if at the state level, needs to be abolished as it does not benefit mankind in any way or form.
so why are you still mobbing and lynching people for stealing?.

Why do you continue to beat pastors caught with another man's wife?.

Why do you still strip naked alleged witches.

Why why why... Why do you still set people on fire in Nigeria?. Why why why my brother. Is that part of your democracy?.

All these things you Nigerians do without legal process. So you can not call this blasphemous judgement passed down "barbaric" because it is legal. Your can not just sit by your computer and tell me they need to abolish the law. Only federal govt can review that not noise makers on the internet. You are not helping the guy by making noise online. If you truly want to help him, write petition to the State govt and beg them. You do not challenge them. You hear me?.

Law is law. If you don't like it that's your problem. Why would someone delibrately chose to blaspheme religious figure to begin with?. Don't they have home training, manners, morals and learn to respect right of others?.

What democracy do you have in Nigeria whereby a religion dominates many companies in Nigeria and they forced their prayers every morning?. Is this democracy?.

In a true democracy religion has no place in govt but in Nigeria, you see governor placed his religious symbols in office and invited pastors even from foreign countries to pray at his office. Is that democracy?.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Empiree:
so why are you still mobbing and lynching people for stealing?.

Why do you continue to beat pastors caught with another man's wife?.

Why do you still strip naked alleged witches.

Why why why... Why do you still set people on fire in Nigeria?. Why why why my brother. Is that part of your democracy?.

All these things you Nigerians do without legal process. So you can not call this blasphemous judgement passed down "barbaric" because it is legal. Your can not just sit by your computer and tell me they need to abolish the law. Only federal govt can review that not noise makers on the internet. You are not helping the guy by making noise online. If you truly want to help him, write petition to the State govt and beg them. You do not challenge them. You hear me?.

Law is law. If you don't like it that's your problem. Why would someone delibrately chose to blaspheme religious figure to begin with?. Don't they have home training, manners, morals and learn to respect right of others?.

What democracy do you have in Nigeria whereby a religion dominates many companies in Nigeria and they forced their prayers every morning?. Is this democracy?.

In a true democracy religion has no place in govt but in Nigeria, you see governor placed his religious symbols in office and invited pastors even from foreign countries to pray at his office. Is that democracy?.

Keep deceiving yourselves.
...Anywho

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Horlertoungy(m): 12:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Before anyone can criticize the judgement, read your Bible from Leviticus chapter 24vs10 to 16. After that you can say your mind but be just to and sincere to yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by atheistandproud(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2020
I'm not surprised that the so called moderate Muslims would troop out in droves to defend their death cult.

We've never had a democracy in Nigeria anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by atheistandproud(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2020
Horlertoungy:
Before anyone can criticize the judgement, read your Bible from Leviticus chapter 24vs10 to 16. After that you can say your mind but be just to and sincere to yourselves.

Oga the verse you quoted is for blasphemy against a supposed supreme being not a mere mortal who's long dead.

Now did the musician in question blasphemy against Allah (S.W.A) or again a dead prophet who before he died was unsure of where he would end up?

(1) (Reply)

Since Masturbation Is A Sin.. / Dreams Of Seeing Yourself In Lower Class, Back In Your Village, Being Sent On An / Is It Wrong For Clerics To Protest? Why Are Clergy Not On The Street Protesting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.