Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Religion Of Peace Indeed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Of Peace Indeed (258 Views)

Religion Of Peace Indeed / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Of Peace Indeed by Autobot05: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7228989/how-should-return-greetings-non-muslim

In reference to the topic above
I see Muslims as hypocrites and very aggressive
Ion care if I get banned but I gotta speak up now I see why these various Islamic terrorist sects are the way they are

1 Like

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Kdon2: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
Autobot05:
https://www.nairaland.com/7228989/how-should-return-greetings-non-muslim

In reference to the topic above
I see Muslims as hypocrites and very aggressive
Ion care if I get banned but I gotta speak up now I see why these various Islamic terrorist sects are the way they are

Don't mind the braindead, the guy is just another frustrated bigot from nowhere.
Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by AntiChristian: 5:27am On Jul 16, 2022
So if a Christian here abuses me or did something wrong then the next thing is for me to brandish all Christianity as devilish?

This is foolish generalisation!

And looking at your post, you made a complaint of theft and then you ended with "Jesus is the only way". Why report people to us when you have Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2022
Behold the agents of peace from the religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by 2dominate: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2022
When someone is biased anything supports his claims even evidence to the contrary, because he believes any fair logical person should also share the same view, you and who you're trying to call out are the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Of Peace Indeed by Prettygirl200(f): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Op it should be religion of pieces!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Curb Boredom In Prayer / Make A Vow And Fulfill Them / Pope Crowns Peter Okpaleke As Cardinal in Rome, Peter Obi, Soludo Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.