Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? (1911 Views)

Between Car Wash Or Frozen Foods Business / Frozen Foods Business Owners In Ibadan, I Need Your Help / I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? by setobaba: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2020
Good morning,
If I will ever need anything more important on this forum, it will be this infomation/survey I’m requesting now.
I want to start a frozen food business at Ibadan.

Reason for this: each time I send someone or myself go to this nearby market OMI the probability of getting kilo of turkey is very slim, we always end up buying chicken or nothing to buy all, the response is always “it’s finished”

I’ve been looking for a good bussiness to venture into but just haven’t thought of one yet. Right now this morning I have this strong Motive to start this frozen foods business around this area.

Prospective frozen foods sellers including turkey, chicken, crabs, fish maybe. Pls what do I need to know before going into this business. I plan to spend over half a million on this if it’s profitable. Ima copper and I believe I can always place a sales girl around the shop, what do you think ??
I need cost implications, expected profit rate monthly or weekly, precautions, do frozen foods sellers have associations? Cos thats a big turn off for me, how do I get a distributor without stress? and many more

Pls lalasticala I’ve never begged this much help me on this, I want to start this bussiness ASAP
Thanks
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? by rokkies2001: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2020
The business is very lucrative,kindly email me on rokkies2001@yahoo.com for assistance.
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? by setobaba: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2020
rokkies2001:
The business is very lucrative,kindly email me on rokkies2001@yahoo.com for assistance.
Sent
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? by SavageResponse(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2020
setobaba:
Good morning,
If I will ever need anything more important on this forum, it will be this infomation/survey I’m requesting now.

Reason for this: each time I send someone or myself go to this nearby market OMI the probability of getting kilo of turkey is very slim, we always end up buying chicken or nothing to buy all, the response is always “it’s finished”

I’ve been looking for a good bussiness to venture into but just haven’t thought of one yet. Right now this morning I have this strong Motive to start this frozen foods business around this area.

Prospective frozen foods sellers including turkey, chicken, crabs, fish maybe. Pls what do I need to know before going into this business. I plan to spend over half a million on this if it’s profitable. Ima copper and I believe I can always place a sales girl around the shop, what do you think ??
I need cost implications, expected profit rate monthly or weekly, precautions, do frozen foods sellers have associations? Cos thats a big turn off for me, how do I get a distributor without stress? and many more

Pls lalasticala I’ve never begged this much help me on this, I want to start this bussiness ASAP
Thanks

Make sure you have a sizeable deep freezer and a generator that can power it before you even go into this business

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? by setobaba: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2020
SavageResponse:

Make sure you have a sizeable deep freezer and a generator that can power it before you even go into this business
Can’t half million naira kick start this bussiness??
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? by slimdel91: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
setobaba:

sure it will kick start it for sure but I will advise you to choose a good location nearest to food stuff market.

location should be close to major road
visible sign post as an advert.
constant supply of electricity.
Double doors deep freezer
20kg weighing scale
2 Cutlass
Tables.

start with

Turkey wings
chicken laps( old layers).

Don't overstock. increase stock as business grow.

major wholesaler in ibadan are in Bodija market

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? by SavageResponse(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
setobaba:

Including paying rent for a shop in a busy area with high pedestrian traffic...I doubt if 500K will be enough!
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? by rokkies2001: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
But he said over half a million,am sure shops are cheaper in ibadan,1 or 2 German tokunbo freeze,a generator and the rest for the products to start little.if he gets his shop in a busy area in no time his turnover will get him 2 extra freezers.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? by Ddone4: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2020
You can buy your fresh chicken and our meat at www.daydone.com.ng

They are in Ibadan, they are cheap and will deliver to you.

My ultimate advice leverage existing service and start small
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? by rokkies2001: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2020
We supply all chicken part,turkey laps and wings and all kind of frozen fish to any part of Nigeria ,we are based in Lagos State and any quantity you want we deliver .

Chicken part.
Chicken wings 10200
Chicken.Laps 10000
Chicken breast 10500
Ful breast. 11000
Fillet. 12000
Chicken Gizzard. 12000
Head and leg. 6000
Neck. 7000
Cut 4. 10500
Whole chicken. 1000/kg

Turkey part
Turkey wings 14500
Full wings(blanket) 14500
Turkey laps. 12500
Full breast. 12600
Turkey gizzard. 14500
Head and leg 7000
Whole turkey. 1600/kg

All products are bagged in 10kg except the whole turkey

MINIMUM ORDER :100kg

Crate of egg. 900

All kind of fishes available

Kindly contact us on rokkies2001@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? by akzamani(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
setobaba:
Good morning,

Thanks

Op, have you started your business already, do let me know pls?.
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? by marygold(f): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please I need someone to put me through..I am also interested... I am based in the north.
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? by Orente21(f): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? by Sambai65(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
setobaba:
Good morning,

Thanks
did you later started this business?
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? by toykathy(f): 6:53am On Mar 24, 2023
rokkies2001:
We supply all chicken part,turkey laps and wings and all kind of frozen fish to any part of Nigeria ,we are based in Lagos State and any quantity you want we deliver .

Chicken part.
Chicken wings 10200
Chicken.Laps 10000
Chicken breast 10500
Ful breast. 11000
Fillet. 12000
Chicken Gizzard. 12000
Head and leg. 6000
Neck. 7000
Cut 4. 10500
Whole chicken. 1000/kg

Turkey part
Turkey wings 14500
Full wings(blanket) 14500
Turkey laps. 12500
Full breast. 12600
Turkey gizzard. 14500
Head and leg 7000
Whole turkey. 1600/kg

All products are bagged in 10kg except the whole turkey

MINIMUM ORDER :100kg

Crate of egg. 900

All kind of fishes available

Kindly contact us on rokkies2001@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Can you pls provide ur whatzapp number instead? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Your Will Lose All Your Money In Trust Wallet, Except You Do This Now! / Great Apps That Can Truly Make You Rich In 2022 & Beyond! / Fraud Dey For Bank Atm O, Shine Your Eyes Ooooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.