Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love (1419 Views)

Is Witchcraft Or Magic Used In Achieving Goals In Science And Technology? / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" / Slay Mama ( smart or dumb) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by lightangel65i(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ok my friends husband is basically jobless, drinks a lot and also cheats on her, which she knows, she is the one taking care of the family while the man is just dead beat who wastes the little he has on bet naija, and despite this she still loves the man to the last. I really wonder can people stay with someone like this or is it charm undecided

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by Omihanifa: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
It's not charm. Some women are just like that simply because they love the man and they don't want to end up becoming a single mom so they will just remain in the marriage and tolerate anything that comes their way

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
This one na normal jazz naw, cure na 100k but permanent cure na 250k. DM me when you ready.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by Solsix(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
May God be her strenght

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by lightangel65i(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
This one na normal jazz naw, cure na 100k but permanent cure na 250k. DM me when you ready.

There is jazz like this?
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
lightangel65i:

There is jazz like this?
Yes, if you need it DM me.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by Originalsly: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Yes, if you need it DM me.

grin...... sometimes we wonder why some people decide to become scammers.

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by zoeA: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
The sex is good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by romunu(m): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
These days who win the bread naim be the bread winner, but it’s bad from his part,he needs mental rehab.
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Originalsly:

Lol, na for research purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by wisdomukwuru(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Not charm but her sacrifice for her children,not to grow up without their father around.. Woman's love ❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Let Dem Be, Since She Is Not Complaining.
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by lightangel65i(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
zoeA:
The sex is good

I thought drunkards had small dicks
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by DaddyRochie1642: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ask the Vagina People, they'll tell you what thou Seeketh grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by Fidelismaria: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2020

that man will never change simply because she's an enabler

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by davidhobo: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
lightangel65i:
Ok my friends husband is basically jobless, drinks a lot and also cheats on her, which she knows, she is the one taking care of the family while the man is just dead beat who wastes the little he has on bet naija, and despite this she still loves the man to the last. I really wonder can people stay with someone like this or is it charm undecided

Which charm? Na fvck..thats the part she wont tell u..she has been dickmatized.

And whats your businessm she shd leave tje husband? And become single, angry feminist like u?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by nuggarito: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
What if the husband is suffering from depression of not getting a job to feed his family, therefore uses alcohol to forget his pain and the wife chooses to understand rather than ranting like a mad person because her husband isn't responsible.

See eh if you aren't in his shoes or the wife's shoes you have no right to talk about them, they know xup.
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by JordanMichael(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Originalsly:

grin
Originalsly:

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by Karlifate: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Some women see themselves as FIXERS. They love fixing BROKEN MEN, so that they'll take all the credit of fixing him IF they succeed.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by lightangel65i(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
davidhobo:

Which charm? Na fvck..thats the part she wont tell u..she has been dickmatized.

And whats your businessm she shd leave tje husband? And become single, angry feminist like u?

Do i look like a lady to you
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by lightangel65i(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
nuggarito:
What if the husband is suffering from depression of not getting a job to feed his family, therefore uses alcohol to forget his pain and the wife chooses to understand rather than ranting like a mad person because her husband isn't responsible.

See eh if you aren't in his shoes or the wife's shoes you have no right to talk about them, they know xup.

I have every right, we form discussions based on what we see, and besides imagine me telling you you have no right to talk about barca cause you are not in the team?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by zoeA: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
lightangel65i:

I thought drunkards had small dicks
Size no matter
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by simplepee(f): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nairaland boys sha grin grin
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by lightangel65i(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
wisdomukwuru:
Not charm but her sacrifice for her children,not to grow up without their father around.. Woman's love ❤️❤️

I think this is the reason why
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
If it was the woman doing the reverse, the man would likely leave her or being called a simp. The woman would have a rare level of tolerance.
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by LadySarah: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
It's not Jazz. It's the women who marry and try to fix men even their mothers couldn't fix.
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by lightangel65i(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
LadySarah:
It's not Jazz. It's the women who marry and try to fix men even their mothers couldn't fix.
but why though
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love by aristocratic5(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Inside life

(1) (Reply)

Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Who Is Way Taller Than You? / Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sends Her Nudes To Another Guy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.