Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka (590 Views)

The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? / Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) / 'I Declare You The Next Ekiti Governor' - Fayose Prays For Deputy, Eleka(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Le124(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Raphael Ede, Enugu

The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministries, Enugu, Fr. Ejike Mbaka, says the country goes ‘gaga’ anytime he declares prophecies.

Mbaka made this known on Sunday during the first physical service of his church after about five months of closure due to lockdown occasioned by the coronavirus pandemic.

The Ministry had suspended all its physical programmes in March 2020 following the directive of the federal and state governments that all public places be shut to curb the community spread of the virus.

But following the lifting of the ban on worship centres, Mbaka, on Sunday, resumed physical services at his Adoration Arena in Enugu.

Speaking during the service in a homily themed, “Save Me, Lord,” Mbaka warned detractors to desist from planning evil against him and his ministry to avoid incurring divine wrath.

He said, “Like you know, whenever we declare prophecy here, the whole country goes gaga and they begin to plan evil. But woe betides whoever that should allow himself to be used to try any attack on me or this ministry.

“You may not like me; I may not be among those you consider as good people, but I know that God is using me to save people and minister succour to mankind.”
Mbaka had said in January that the Imo State governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the March 2019 election, Hope Uzodinma, would take over the governance of Imo State.

The Supreme Court later in January removed Governor Emeka Ihedioha and declared Uzodinma as governor.

The preacher had also said 39 more prophecies of his will come to pass in 2020
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by flyingpig: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Shame on you

Keep declaring "prophecies" which you had eavesdropped from your political associates while intimating you on their moves.

As a mouthpiece of God, what have you ever uttered concerning the jihad on-going in southern Kaduna? Foreigners are maiming innocent people and settling in their ancestral lands but you don't say shaît.

How about the crimes perpetrated against innocent revolutionNow protesters, and the other countless shocking incidents on going in various parts of Nigeria.

Goan sleep

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by SmartProf(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oga it's your congregation and those politicians who buy prophecies from you that go gaga, not all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lady gaga or igaga (protector in my native Esan language) which one?
Instead of preaching and advancing God's Kingdom, he is busy enmeshed in political affairs and jamboree.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by SmartProf(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
flyingpig:
Shame on you

Keep declaring "prophecies" which you had eavesdropped from your political associates while intimating you on their moves.

As a mouthpiece of God, what have you ever uttered concerning the jihad on-going in southern Kaduna? Foreigners are maiming innocent people and settling in their ancestral lands but you don't say shaît.

How about the crimes perpetrated against innocent revolutionNow protesters, and the other countless shocking incidents on going in various parts of Nigeria.

Goan sleep
Don't mind him, that's how he saw expo on the supreme court terrible judgement in Imo state & turned it into a prophesy...A political prophet has now started feeling like a celebrity prophet of God.
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by flyingpig: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
SmartProf:

Don't mind him, that's how he saw expo on the supreme court terrible judgement in Imo state & turned it into a prophesy...A political prophet has now started feeling like a celebrity prophet of God.
grin
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by ifytrik(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by ifytrik(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
flyingpig:
Shame on you

Goan sleep
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by GboyegaD(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
He soiled his good records when he started seeking money from politicians.
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by chidexleo: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ride on padre. You support pdp in enugu and apc in IMO. We know that is not party thing, is the spirit of God working. Surely there is a prophet of God in Nigeria.
2023 in mind please prophecie again and Nigerian will go GAGA
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by AOB1: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Father mbaka you are a scam
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Afolabimills(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Tar there will u kip kwayet
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Shellsploit: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Catholic Church go soon disown am

(1) (Reply)

IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos / Oshiomole Sharing Guns To Thugs In Edo - Shuaibu / Nigeria’s Revenue Dropped By 65%, Says Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.