Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Why Do We Reject Advert Fliers..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Reject Advert Fliers..? (233 Views)

I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? / Female Radio Presenter Reacts After Stripping For Lingerie Advert. Photos / Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Reject Advert Fliers..? by bigpicture001: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
... I naturally hardly curve a flier handout... Be it a church, telecom, online biz, ponzi advert, investment promos,phone dealership fliers.............yes it's True I may not always be in the mood to read through them, but the drive to get informed on whatever is happening around me pushes me on. Guess that is why I hardly don't know about good stuffs on offer. Foe example, it is with promo I knew about angels coming down to sleep with beautiful l women of old days, it's with fliers, I knew about mtn amazing post paid tariffs , mtn solar packages, savings bank account you can operate like a current, the best and newest good electronics dealers in town.. Etc

But I find it quite difficult to understand why people tend to turn them down as though they are a plague....recently I was on a physical advertising spree using fliers... And I got all the ill treatment you can think off: from people refusing to give you a min, people feeling tuish and see you as a begger to those that just walk past and ignore you....

So this got me to create this thread to ask you guyz... Why do we really don't collect fliers from advertisers..?
Re: Why Do We Reject Advert Fliers..? by Fidelismaria: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2020

personally I don't collect them cause I won't read them and wouldn't want to deny someone that will the opportunity

Re: Why Do We Reject Advert Fliers..? by bigpicture001: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fidelismaria:

personally I don't collect them cause I won't read them and wouldn't want to deny someone that will the opportunity

But many times they have very good infos.. Dont u think..?

Re: Why Do We Reject Advert Fliers..? by bigpicture001: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
[quote author=bigpicture001 post=92706188][/quote]

Many a times they contain good infos.. But we never know

(1) (Reply)

High High High / DEEP CONVERSATION...... Come On In Lets Reason Together / Seun Kuti Said This About Bill Gates...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.